back to hell

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

previous chapter..

 

"Sorry for disturbing your meeting." She said, bowing her head with manners. "This are the documents you wanted me to bring you Unnie, I mean President.." she said at her sister making the latter giggle. "No need to be formal to me Jeong, we're in the office so other than my members no one knows you're talking to me informally. anway thanks for bringning me this, you may go now" said Seungyeon giving no other chance to Jeongyeon to stay for a sec to see her beloved girlfriend who was now looking at some papers and not at her giving her a sting in the heart. 

 

'I knew you didn't want to see me but.. but not at this extent to purposely look at those papers just so I wouldn't be able to look at you directly in your eyes.. sigh..'  Jeongyeon left without other words leaving the office in an awkward silence for some minute and they started again.

 

present time..

Nayeon's thoughts. 

'Why is she here..? This is really getting hard for me.. I miss her so much.. I can't see her like that.. those smiles.. they aren't real..they.. they're sad..they won't even reach her eyes.. they're.. dead..'

 

"Now let's talk about the games that will happen this few days. We need to do some preparation. What do you guys suggest?" asked Seungyeon looking left or right, on the paper and infront.

 

'This is all my fault.. if only I told her how I felt.. my insecurities, my problems.. my inner thoughts.. we just need to communicate with each other.. why can't I even ask her or tell her my feelings? My thoughts? Why am I being like this? I'm already hurting her..'

 

"Well we'll also have the school festival around the corner. Why don't we talk with each classes from freshman to seniors?" said Sana with her eyes on her papers, her pen between her index finger and middle finger moving up and down.

 

'Should I just talk with her about it? Should I tell her? But if I do.. I feel stupid.. as in really stupid..'

 

"I don't thing we should involve seniors here Sana-ssi, I suggest we just let them have fun as this will be their last year plus they have their upcoming exams, I don't think they'll be able to handle such task.." said Jihyo looking at the paper infront of her before looking at Sana and everyone present around the table.

 

'Should I just throw my pride? Like we've known each other for a very long time.. I shouldn't act like some stranger who just met her months ago..'

 

"I do think that's a good suggestion though.. Why don't we also add some plays or someone who'll think about food, entertainments, sound system, let's leave the school open for everyone to enter." said another one part of the assembly.

 

'ugh.. this is getting me no where. damn it. What should I do?'

 

"We can ask some clubs to help us. Like for example we can ask the art club for some preparations here and there (banners, designs), make or ask costumes at the teathre and drama club.. ecc.." said Mina after looking at the pile of documents infront of her leaving the others with mouth agape or nodding for giving a nice suggestion.

 

'This is killing me seriously.. Jeongyeon-ah.. What did you do to me.. what are you doing..?'

 

"Any other suggestion?" asked Seungyeon looking up from her documents then at the others, she then noticed someone not even looking at her, with her face looking else where, surely not even listening to her or the other member of the counsil.

"Nayeon-ssi what do you think? You usually have interesting ideas. Don't you have one?" asked Seungyeon but then earning nothing but silent treatment, the girl she talked to not even sparing her a small interest, leaving the other girls look at her asking why the girl wasn't answering.

 

'Seriously.. what if she finds someone else.. I won't be able to handle that.. my heart's already breaking.. it hurts.. it hurts really..' 

 

"Nayeon-ssi?" asked Seungyeon again looking at her and not minding the others.

 

"..."

 

"Nayeon-ssi." tried to call her again but this time with her voice sterm looking seriously at the girl. But still no response.

 

"Nayeon-ah I'm talking to you. Shouldn't you help with the preparations and give ideas? Why are you ignoring us? Why are you not focusing?" but nothing, she only earned nothing but silence leaving the others with their lips tight. By the looks of it they started leaving one by oone as they understood that they should leave them and give them space to talk with each other.

 

Seungyeon started again after the other left them alone.

 

"Nayeon-ah.   Did you forget? NO pers-" but got interrupted by the girl

 

"NO personal problems here in the office. I know that President. But I can't do this.. I'm too stressed out. What do I have to do..? Seriously I'm too confused. I really don't know what to do right now. THis is killing me. I can't do this.." I said getting a fist grip of my hair and started crying. I looked at Seungyeon unnie.

"U-Unnie.. h-help me please.. i-it hurts.. I'm h-hurting and the w-worst thing is I'm also h-hurting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter