Treat you better 1

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry guys I've been busy again recently, I tought I could release a chapter last thursday but I was wrong, I was too tired from school and fell asleep XD anyway I would like to write something good today but as always I write my stories as soon as I get inspiration, the content of it is the same as of how I feel that day, and today..it's not really a great day so.. I'm gonna continue with michaeng... hope you like it.. 
ohh and please prepare some tissues XD

Jeongyeon's pov

What's wrong with this two... I hope Mina get over it.. she needs to get a grip.. I know I don't really know her but as I can see she's really sensitive, fragile and I somehow... feel her pain.. I'm too emphatic... I know they love each other.. well I should say like... Chaeyoung is starting to move on.. she's falling in love with MIna and same for the latter.. why don't they just leave past in the past and live here in the present so they can have a good future together.. I already ship them.. even though I considered Somi as my lil sis.. I can't forget what she did to Chaenyoung.. it was too painful to bear.. I saw her collapse while performing, while we were out in the beach.. she didn't want to eat, to sleep, to live... she would always cry every night..I never saw her like that.. I hope Mina changes her.. I want to see the old Cheayoung again.. the one I know.. the one who always write good songs that are full of happiness, the one who believes in forever.. not this one.. she's really bitter right now...
I hope they make many good memories.. if I'm not wrong Momo told me that someday who knows when Mina would live us.. 
I hope this doesn't affect Chaeng too much.. I hope Michaeng past this obstacle too.. they have too many problems ahead so they have to be prepared..

 

To my baby bunny:

Babe... how is Mina?

 

Fr my baby bunny:

Better babe.. she's been crying all day without stopping now..

I'll be sleeping here with her and the others.. ;)

 

To my baby bunny:

What do you mean babe..? With who?! o.O

 

Fr my baby bunny:

Ahaha calm down babe, I'm with Sana, Jihyo, Dahyun and Mina,...

Don't be too jealous babe XD

 

To my baby bunny:

puff -.- Ahaha yeah I know...

.

.

.

I love you my baby <3

 

Fr my baby bunny:

Ahaha woahh.. so cringy...

.

.

.

joke.. and also...

I LOVE YOU TOO MY BABY <3

 

To my baby bunny:

Sweet deams <3

 

Fr my baby bunny:

Yeah same for you good night babe <3

 

----

 

To beast:

hey beast,

are you okay?

 

Fr beast:

Hyuunnnng~

why am I like this.. I know I still love Somi.. but why am I feeling like this..? 

Why am I trying to involve myself more to Mina?

Do i really love her?

Plaese tell me hyung.. I can't understand anything anymore.. I'm going crazy..!!

 

To beast:

Heeeyy~

beast.. calm down, 

okay... look okay I'm sorry I asked you something not easy to answer..

you know.. you should take it slow.. try to imagine a world without her..

can you do it? Can you live without her?

try to see if one of the two is more important than the other..

only you can answer your questions,

I may not be of any help right now but I hope you succeed in this.. 

I hope you understand what you truly feel...

 

Fr beast:<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter