let's go on a date 1

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 months before [Satzu]

 

"Hey squirrel are you busy?" says the tall girl looking at the clumsy one.

 

"huh? uhmm, nope I'm not wae? And will you please stop calling me squirrel? Because I'm not " she says annoyed at the other girl's endearment to her even though for a few seconds she liked it, at least she was not a stranger for the girl.

 

"How about we go on a-a.... d-date..? she said blushing and looking at the latter, she was try to be cool as always but failed anyway.

 

"huh? a-a d.date? With me? Did I hear it right Chou Tzuyu?" The girl said blushing while trying to not stutter but sadly also failed.

 

"Eh?? A-ani, you heard it wrong, I.. I mean come with me this Saturday I need your help, there's this girl who keeps bothering me, it's kinda annoying you know?" Is what the tall girl said making the other one look at her in agape.

 

 

She wasn't really expecting that kind of answer by the maknae, she really thought she was asked out but unfortunately she wasn't, she was just making a fool of herself as always when it comes to her now long time crush.

 

 

'You stupid Sana!! Why are you always misunderstanding her!? Isn't it obvious that she doesn't like you!?!'

'Okay calm down.. we both know, no wait, we all know that she doesn't have any kind of feeling for me. She just need your help to run away from this unknown girl.'

'Aish!! huhu jinja who's this girl?! I'm really gonna make her cry once she touch my yoda, don't she dare! I'll gonna make her pay for it if she even try!!'

 

Unknown to her someone was calling for her for sometime now.

 

"Squirrel? Are you listening to me?" the girl snapped her finger but she failed on getting her attention, then she tried again.

 

The girl frown ."Squirrel??" she waved her right hand in front of the clumsy girl but with no avail, she still didn't catch her attention, then finally for the last one.

 

" YAH!! UNNIE?!!! Are you there? Will you help me or not?" she asked raising her voice at the oldest one making her jump in surprise.

 

"Uh?eh? me?what? were you saying something?" she said kinda confused looking at the taller one making her face palmed.

 

"Unnie, aish jinja.. can you please listen to what I say? It's really important for me, really very  important so stop day dreaming already 'cause we'll be late for school.." she said making her unnie look at the ground like it was the most interesting thing to see making the younger one look at her in disbelief.

 

"S-Sorry Tzuyu-ah unnie didn't mean to, I-I didn't really mean to. I was jus- wait did you just called me unnie?" she asked with her raised brows and mouth forming an 'o' shape. 

 

She was too surprised for what she heard, never in her life she was called UNNIE by this brat.

 

"Never mind that squirrel, maybe I made the wrong decision to ask a favor from you, looks like you won't gonna help me, I'll be searching for someone instead so you really don't have to worry even if that some might eat me alive or me or-" the girl was being dramatic but this was cut when suddenly the older one yeld at her making her stop.

 

"Okay stop!" the girl said glaring at her crush, she was red, really red. She wasn't blushing because of some butterflies in her stomach, rather she was really angry at the girl in front of her.

 

"I didn't say I was not going to help you, I was just thinking of.." she paused not knowing that she made her girl crush look at her confused and curious.

 

"Of what unnie?" the yoda girl couldn't take it anymore so she decided to interrupt her unnie's thoughts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter