my poor heart

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 month later

 

 

Shopping mall °°°° district

A girl with her short lenght hair was sitting alone in a cafe, maybe waiting for someone, with her white earphones plug in her ears, long black and white striped long sleeve shirt, white denim jacket and black pants hugging her thights, and with her black vans, her face covered with a blu/black baseball cap (a/n: guys I think I have problems with my eyesight XD).

The waitress in the coffee shop kept looking at her with a blush rising through her cheeks, her palms sweating and her stomach full of butterflies just looking at the girl. Not taking it anymore she made her way to the stranger and asked for her order.

 

"Excuse me miss may I have your order?" she asked leaning down so she could see the girl's pair of eyes not noticing her shirt slightly falling down making it easy for the stranger to see her clevage. Still waiting for the younger one to speak but the latter wouldn't so she asked again but to no avail, she then looked carefuly at the latter and saw her with earphones plug in her ears.

 

'aish jinja paboya chaeng-ah'  (you're really an idiot chang-ah) is what the waitress was thinking, she then nudge the girl so she could get her attention and finally after so many effort by getting it the girl finally looked at her, she noticed her looking at her with a you-need-something? look face, the waitress then asked her again

 

"May I have your order miss?"  she asked still leaning down with her notebook and ballpen but to her surprise the girl suddenly asked her "Miss are you seducing me?" she asked directly not even closing her eyes, the waitress incredulous of what she heard scoff at her and said " Excuse me? Sorry but I am not. You may be hot miss but I'm not that type of girl." she said looking annoyed at the latter but got more surprised when this stranger girl suddenly stood up from her sit and pulled her shirt up making her look at the younger one with agape.

 

"Look here I'm not some kind of ert, I may look like one but I'm not, I'm just helping you out, it's distracting me and the other customers, plus it's annoying seeing old hags looking at you with their oh so innocent eyes of theirs" the girl said looking at her with her furrowed brows "Son Chaeyoung by the way" she said giving her a smirk then slowly leaning down to her ears whispering "you owe me a favour miss..." she looked at the name tag and added "Chaeyoung-ssi" the small girl then gave the waitress a kiss on the cheek and look at the erted old man with a smirk "sorry but she's not allowed to be touched by anyone of you, don't you even try laying a finger or your filthy eyes of yours on her." she said making it clear then sat down again and pluged her white earphones in her ears again making the other gil flustered and leaving her with agape again.

 

Chaeyoung suddenly unplug one of her earphones and said "I'm waiting for someone so I'll take my order once she arrive." the plug her earphone in her ear again making the waitress sigh and get back to work.

 

 

 

 

minutes later

 

 

 

 

A girl with her shoulder lenght hair opened the door and entered the coffee shop making everyone in there look at her with mouth agape and eyes widely open shocked at the presence of the almost classified by them as goddess. The girl was wearing a green long sleeve shirt hugging her perfect body and same for her black skirt making her look y though also elegant thus also giving access to strangers to look at her long legs, this made a small girl irritated and glare at some of them. The girl looked around the cafe and after noticing the small girl crush siting in the secluded area of the coffe shop, she made her way to her not noticing the stares of the others. The small one suddenly stood up and smirked at the just arrived girl, she opened her arms and let the latter engulf her tightly in a hug making the other spectator gasp and some jealous at the scene.

 

"Hey princess, I've been waiting for you, what took you so long baby?" Is what Cheayoung said whispering it to the latter's ears making her blush and smile widely giving the small one an embarassed look but also a gummy smile. 

 

"Sorry baby cub I was kinda busy checking out my outfit, I wanted to be presentable, I wouldn't like it if your parent's didn't accept me because of my poor fashion style plus I was caught on helping a little girl, she was lost near the entrance of the shpping mall so I decided to search for her mom, then someone bump into me while eating corn dog leaving some of her ketchup on my dress so I had to buy this long sleeve and skirt" she said puoting at the latter.

 

"Omona, is luck not by your side today?" The small girl asked teasing the latter making her pout some more. "You know you're really cute wen you pout like that Minari. It makes me wanna pinch your cheeks then give you a kiss right on your lips" Chaeyoung said with a smirk still lingering in her face. "You're such a flirt Chaeng, you really like seeing me embarassed huh?" she said caressing the cub's cheeks then kissing it making the latter blush really hard. "You're turning red Chae~" she said teasing the small one, at her surprise Chaeyoung kissed her right on the lips shocking her and making her more embarassed  than before, seconds passed and Chaeyoung was still kissing her making the latter even more embarassed because of so many people looking at them, some checking her out and of course some gawking at the small one because of her hotness. Before she knows it she kissed Chaeyoung back and they started making out in the coffee shop but was suddenly interrupted by a girl clearing he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter