Fake lovers

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys long time no see XD I mean update or chat XD!! Sorry but I was really too busy to even touch my pc :( sadly I had to finish my exams first so.. I'm sorry if I didn't have time to write a new chapter :( 

Anyway I would like to give you a good news!! 

For Michaeng shippers!! Here we go!!

Hope you like it!! 

ps. I had to spent valentine's day alone TT no choice...

Enjoy guys!! I want you to enjoy reading and I'll try my est not to annoy you \(^o^)/

 

 

MYOUI'S RECIDENCE

 

"Kyaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god oh my god!!! I called her! I asked her to be my girlfriend and now she is!! We're finally dating!! 

 

Okay I should stop shouting or mom's gonna get really mad at me, it's already late and I still have to finish my homework..."

 

Kyaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHH!! Be ready Son Chaeyoung I will do anything I can and I wil try my best to have you! Aja Aja FIghting!" Her hands in a fist near her face and with eagle's eyes

 

" And finally I decided.. I'm going to make you fall in love with me.. be prepared for the worst."

 

"Well it's not like I'm going to do something bad.. I really do like you and it's hard for me to always wear a mask when I'm with you.. sorry to tell you this but... I'm not really introvert.. well I am but I'm not always calm.. only Momo unnie and Sana unnie knows the truth.. that I'm no good at hiding my feelings and excitements.. I'm like a kid.. I'm not a complicated person, it's not hard making me smile, laugh, cry... and truthfully only you could do this to me.. why? Nice question.. I don't know too.. " 

 

"You're the harmony in my life,

you shone your light on me thanks to your beautiful smile,

you gave me the reason to live,

you set me free,

you did all of this to me.. and now I'm thanking you,

I'm really happy I met you, 

I hope we meet again..."

 

The girl said with tears flowing out from her brown eyes, her head down, her lungs asking her heart to pump faster and the latter asking the brain to help this girl to think differently and to stop being depressed.

 

She then took a step from her position and went towards her camera, she took it and turned it off.

 

"Okay.. I'm done with this too.. better if I collect them and put them all together in a cd... before I go.. I would like to at least create beautiful memories with her, have an album full of our photos together.. valentine's day is coming soon, I hope cupid helps me this time.. or else I'm gonna ask for all of my luck.."

 

..sigh..

 

"Minaaaaa food is ready!!" her mom said 

"Yeahh mom I'm coming!"

...

"Hope she heared me.."

 

-----

 

"Thanks for the food mom, it's delicious >o<"

"Well I do had the hope for you to like it since we have less than 5 months.. I'm gonna miss you so much my dear :("

"Me too mom.. I love you.. I'm really gonna miss you..  if only.."

 

"Hey Mina don't think of it that way, me and your dad are not going to have a divorce.. he only miss you, you should spend some time with him too not only with me.. even though we're not living together doesn't mean we don't love each other.. there are times when you just want to walk away and have some time for yourself, and that is our case.. we still talk you know ^^"

 

Her mom hugged her really tightly then released her so she could see her beautiful daughter

 

"I'm just scared mom.. I.. I'm not really in good terms with him when he decided to live in America.."

"Hey.. we lived in America remember? We just transfered here in Korea because of work.. and now.. it's your dad's turn to be with you darling, you know he can't visit us here.. he's too busy to even call us or his parents.."

"I know.. I know..."

 

Her mom pat her head then embraced her again

 

"Well at least he agreed :)"

"Of What?"

"I asked him if you could spend much more time with me and for you to finish your school here then ask for a transfer, I'm already done with the documents ^^"

"Thanks mom!! I really love you!" 

 

The girl hugged her mother like there was no tomorrow then run toward her bed room

 

"Have to go sleep now mom! I love you! Good night and sweet dreams XD!!"

 

----

 

"OKay I'm done, and now I can finally say.. I'm ready for tomorrow  >o<"

 

-teneun- here come's a txt message..

 

fr my lil cub (MLC): "good night my penguin, dream of me my baby xp"

 

"Kyaaa!!"

 

knock knock thud

 

"Mina it's late stop shouting will you?"

"Sorry mom ^^" "

 

thud

 

"IIIIKKKKK"  low voice

"Omo!! This I can't scream! Ohh my gosh she's calling me baby!! Baby!!"

"I have to give her a repl XD"

"Hmm.. what would be a nice and good answer.. Should I flirt? But I don't know how... hmm.. should I ask for help?"

"..."

"Okay I've decided.. I'm gonna call her.. now or never, even if she's gonna tease me.."

 

*inhale*  *exhale*

 

tuut... tuut... tut...

 

"Hello? Minari?"

"Unnie annyeonghaseyo.. are you perhaps busy?"

"Uhhmm nope not yet, why is there a problem?"

"Ohhww.. uhhmm.."

"Minari I know you want to tell me something.. but could you please stop thinking of what to say or not to say? Just tell me what's bothering you.. we're friends right? We're like sisters you know."

"O-Okay.. but please.. don't tease me.. p-promise me unnie"

"Yep I promise I won't tease you, fine enough? Now tell me what's the problem, It's rare for you to call me.. usually it would be Sana, is there something wrong? Need rest back? Do I need to punk and kick some asses?"

"Ahaha nope unnie, calm down, don't worry I'm fine promise I only need a tiny bitty help.. can you give me lessons?"

"Lessons?"

"Yep flirt lesson ^^" "

"Ahaha Mina is that really you?! Flirt?! You're not that kind of girl you know that.. I mean.. the three of us has been together since forever even before we were born.. And I know between the three of us you're the serious type one, why would you flirt? And with whom? Can you answer me?"

"Aww come on unnie.. that's too much, you have too many questions!!"

"Ahaha are you embarassed?"

"No I'm not and will you please stop teasing me now? You promised me unnie!!"

"Ahaha yeah yeah I know and I'm sorry for that XD"

"Is it Cheayoung the BEAST?"

"..."

"Mina?"

"..."

"Minari still there?"

"Y-Yeah unnie..."

"You really tought I wouldn't know it? 

"..."

"Ahaha really? Are you serious right now Minari?"

"Uhmm yeah.."

"Awww uri penguin.. she's in love >o< Oh my god and it's the BEAST!"

"Ahh unnie hajima!!"

"Ahaha what?"

"Don't tease me!! "

"Ahh oww uhmm that would be impossible..

"Uff.."

"Well then? How may I help you?

"I already told ya.."

 

The two continued chatting forgetting to reply back to the BEAST, while Mina was having a quick lesson with Momo on how to flirt and wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter