Acceptance

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not everyone's blessed with a loving family.. those who are accepted by their own parents.. they're very lucky.. but for those locked within themselves, with all the doors closed.. there are people struggling to be accepted by everyone, people struggling to be accepted by their families and those struggling to accept themselves.. 

 

Yeah you shouldn't care about what other people says, you should care more about yourself and your happiness.. but what if you've been seeking for it to the point it's draining? 

To the point you're questioning yourself, everyone as to why you have to live your life that way..

 

People might think it's easy.. people might think money can buy all.. but what if what you ever wanted was to be accepted by your parents ever since you were young.. you love them so much that you're stuck... You don't wanna hurt them so you're there sacrificing your own happiness for them.. it might be a stupid thing or stupid thought.. but having Asian parents (not all of them) ain't easy.. expectations, thoughts and where you can't afford to go against them.. 

 

Strict traditional type. Those who do not accept you being who you are and keeps telling you to be "normal" as they say. 

 

Loving parents who accepts you a 100% is hard to find, a golden spoon.. but loving parents who tries their very best to accept you for who you are even if it's  going against their beliefs it's a diamond hidden withi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter