hope you notice me Chaeng

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fall, the season were I feel really lonenly, guilt eating me up, I'm all alone without you Chaeng, and yes I just said Chaeng, not surprising right? That's normal because I like her... no wait, that's wrong.. that's because I love her and that's the truth, hope she realizes that she also have feelings for me 

Walking in a road full of leaves without you holding me, my hands, without you talking to me, laughing with me

 

Mina's POV

 

"hey is there something wrong? Why do I feel like there is tension in the air?" I said with my soft and angelic voice while walking next to her .

 

" say something Son Chaeyong, she's right beside you, take this opportunity to talk to her, you need to clear all of her misunderstandings or you'll really lose her.."

 

What's with Chaeng? She's kinda different.. like.. is she hiding something from me? Well it's not like I have any right to ask her for any explanation.. I already hurt her too much only for my sake, I'm really selfish.. too selfish for me to have her all by myself... 

 

You become really selfish out of love and you really have the courage to do so or hurt that important person only because of your jelousy towards someone from the past... I really hate myself right now for not telling you what I really feel, what I think, what I need and what I want. I'm just a stupid girl who's jealous of that important person of yours.. do you still love her? Do you still need her? Do you still want her? Is she that important to you? I mean you still are.. or you're just too kind? Maybe too stupid. Wait.. yes you are. You really are stupid for not understanding what I feel for you, don't you understand that I do feel something for you? I don't love you just as a precious fried of mine but also someone I would like to be mine forever until death do us part, though my soul, my heart and my mind will always be yours no matter what happens.

 

"Hey Mina" she said looking at me, I'm amazed at how she could make my heart run faster than ever by just talking to me, hope she also feel this way.

"Anyway, it's nothing, we were just making fun of this alien here right infront of me.." she continued trying not to sound awkward even though she was, you're really something Chaeng, you really make my day. Am I too stupid or dumb to fall in love with someone like you? Why can't you love me back? Why can't you love me as much as I love you or even more who knows? I might be going crazy now...

"Yah, can you please stop teasing me? Is what you would like to hear me say but I won't 'cause you know what happens to those who try to make fun of me" she said with an evil grin looking at her small friend

 

"Damn is it me her next prey?" - chaeyoung (in her mind)

 

"Hi Mina, how are you?" Tzu asked me looking starightly to my eyes, hope sana unnie doesn't kill me for it, I think I'll have to beg for my life, I still need to be with Chaeng. -_-

 

"What's with her.. is this her revenge? Well I don't like where she's taking this conversation..better make her stop" -chaeyoung

 

"I'm fine thanks for your concern Yoda" I said with my calm voice

 

"Yeah.. only you can make me stop talking and make me realize how I like you.."- chaeyoung

 

What's with her? She's really weird.. Is there something bothering her? or rather SOMEONE... -_-

I really don't like her ex.. she's.. she's just too perfect for chaeng and I don't lke that, but that's just the truth.. JEON SOMI... I promise you I'll be able to take chaeng's attention, I'll be her girlfriend, I'll be able to take her completly from you, I won't give up, I'll never give up on her, never.

I just hope that sooner or later this dense cub wakes up from her slumber, can't she just look around? Damn it Chaeng, why can't you look at me? Why can't you see me? Can't I really be your type? Am I ugly? Am I weird? Am I not enough? What Am I To You? I have too many questions and I hope one day you'll be able to answer to all of them..One day.. for sure..uff... 

 

 

 

*snap* *snap*

 

 

"Yah Beast still there?" asked her friend still looking at her kinda perplexed.

 

"Yeah.. that's true, I finally accepted it.. it's true I like you.. I'm not sure if this will progress to love but for now I know that only you have this magic to make me fall deeper for you.. even though I may be late at realizing my true feelings and intentions to you.. I hope you still give me a chance.."

 

Just hope she's okay, she's really out of it right now...

 

*snap* *snap*

 

"Yah, earth calling for small" Dahyun said after snapping her fingers two times at her small friend

 

 

 

minutes later

 

 

 

A guy came suddenly at the little group's classroom, after packing his things, asking for someone's company, specifically a girl with shoulder lenghts hair to get her and have lunch with him.

 

"Hey Mina, shall we?" a guy came and was looking for someone who he shouldn't look for

 

"He's here again.. why must he always take my precious time with you.. that's unfair.." the two young girl thought at the same time.

 

Gosh he's really annoying. Junior oppa is taking this way too seriously, I hope he's not really falling in love with me because poor him, I won't and never like him as much as I like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter