What happened???

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now girls let's go, practice done!!! go change to your school uniform and go to your class practice dismissed, see you later after school!! Remamber 4 o'clock in the evening here at the gym, for those who comes late.. gets punished understood?! So prepare yourselfs now!!"

 

"Yes coach!!" all of them shouted at the same time and run to the bathroom to get a shower and get change, they only had 15 minutes till class starts so they had to hurry up.

 

"Yah Momo.ya do you have anything to do later?" asked the captain. 

 

"Nope waeee Jeong? Wanna get under Nayeon's pants while I get under someone else's?" the girl laugh with the others and then smirked to her friend earnig a hit on the head from the captain of the team.

 

"Get serious you idiot or you'll gonna get it from D-" but then got interrupted when a girl came in the bathroom " from me, can you here me Moguri?!" everyone getting startled from the voice outside the showers not knowing that one of the players was trembling in fear.

 

"I'm still talking to you, will you answer me? Answer me or no jokbal for you!!... I even bought it this morning for you to eat during lunch or while waiting for our professor." she sigh. Jeongyeon on the other hand looked at her friend and nudged her to answer the girl who was getting angrier by the time.

 

Not knowing what to do she just answered the girl without even thinking of the outcome, "Nae nae Miss Kim I understand, I won't do anything I'll regret is that okay now?" she said not even trying to coax the girl, it looked like she didn't even care.

 

Time passed and it looked like the girl left but for Momo's dismay after she went out of the shower she saw someone waiting for her in the changing room and after the girl looked at Momo..

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the girl shouted out loud not even minding what would the others think of her, Momo then from the shock also shouted her lungs out making everyone get out of the shower still or with towels on them except for Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

 

"YAHHH!! KIM DAHYUN!!! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?!" said Momo who looked like she saw a ghost

 

"YAHHH!!! YOU ERT!!!!!!! WILL YOU GET DRESSED?!" she said emphasizing the word 'ert' while trying not to look at Momo's oh so perfect body covering her eyes with her hands. The player only had her towel covering her from her waist till under her knees while her upper body was only covered with her bra. 

 

"Yah! It's not my fault if I only have this" emphasizing the word while pointing out the towel and her bra. "I just went out from the shower cubicle! You should thank me that I even covered the lower part of my body" she said rolling her eyes.

 

"Yah and I thought someone was caught making out/ having s*x here in our changing room, tch" The captain said with a slight of dissapointment making everyone look at her in agape and laugh giving her a pat on the shoulders "That was nice Jeong, I also had the same thoughts you know??" one of the team said smirking. 

 

"Aish you ERTS!! And Yuri sunbae will you please get dressed? It's kinda distracting and also if you don't do it then I'll have a talk with Sica unnie" she said smirking at her sunbae earnig a sigh from the latter. "Ahrasseo, I'm going to get dressed, just don't say anything to Jessica or I'll gonna get it" she said to the young girl while trying to wear her uniform. 

 

"Yah Jeongyeon unnie, will you please do the same?" said the girl getting irritated. "Yah Dahyun-ah, you already saw me when we were young so there's no need to-" the captain got interrupted when she got a shirt in her face making everyone laugh. "Please do not say anything stupid" making the latter look at her confused. "But it's the truth-" again but this time with the necktie.

 

"Yah what are you still doing here dubu-ya? Won't you let us get change?" asked Momo who was getting annoyed by the fact that the girl saw everyone almost and Jeongyeon when they were kids. It was silently getting on her nerves.

 

"I'm waiting fo-" but got silenced when she saw this girl slowly leaning into her, making her step backward till she was stopped by the wall, she gulped and didn't try to look at the owner of the body's eyes. Momo put her index finger under Dahyun's chin raising it so she could see the latter's face getting red by the time, looking at her Momo laugh holding her stomach while the other facepalming 'idiot'  was the only thing her teamates thought. Momo got distracted when someone threw a towel on her head making her look at the owner.

 

"Yah unnie stop that or she'll gonna hate you." said the tallest maknae making the smaller one agree with her friend.

 

Momo then after some millisecond felt a sting on her stomach making her groan and crouch from the pain. Dahyun threw a fist right on the latter's stomach making everyone look at her in horror. After giving her a lesson Dahyun made her way out of the room and went to her class but before she closed the door she looked at Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. "You forgot your food at home you idiots, aunty Chou and aunty Son had to stop me on my way to school and told me to give your food on their behalf because you two forgot it" "Oh and NO JOKBAL MOMO UNNIE" then she closed the door.

 

 

"What?!? WAIT MY JOKBAL!!!" she shouted and tried to get up but failed when she felp pain on her stomach. 'dammit this time it really hurts.. I won't forgive her damn that TOFU GIRL' 

 

"Ouch.. aish dammit" 

 

'Poor unnie but that was really stupid Momo unnie' thought Yerin. shaking her head left to right

 

'Ahaha pabo you deserved that!! XD' thought Jeongyeon while giggling making fun of her friend.

 

'Noted, I'll never make Dahyun angry..' tought Yuri trying to put on her make-up.

 

'Such a choding really... sigh, I was just like them when I was young, I'm getting older dammt...' thought Sooyoung who only watched the entire drama not minding her hoobaes.

 

'Wait what just happened? wait I think I need a popcorn dammit!!! XD' thought Hyoyeon who came to see Yuri and Sooyoung and just in time she saw what happened.

 

'If only I had my phone here I would take a video and for the rest of her life' thought Tzuyu with her savageness

 

'... you asked for it..'  thought Chayoung shaking her head from left to right

 

"Alright guys, I mean girls, wait eh? Whatever, time's up, we only have 5 minutes till class starts, let's go!!" everyone took their bags and their towels then head to their classes not even minding Momo who was still in pain.

 

"Yah!! Won't you help me?!" she said groaning in pain, she couldn't believe that her friends left her alone in pain, not even minding her.

 

"Just get up and hurry up or we'll be late for class, I don't want to get in trouble with Sungyeon unnie because of your stupidity" Jeongyeon said still face palming.

 

"Ahrasseo, just go and leave your bestfriend...!!!" she was about to shout again but stopped when she saw Sungyeon heading on her way, she trembled and got scared but relaxed when her bestfriend helped her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter