Rollercoaster

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Ohh yeah I'm back ^^ well then let's see what will happen today, better start writing again XD sorry I was busy this past few days anyway hope you didn't forget about me >o< well I'll try my best for you to remember my stories XP okay let's start... LET'S GO!!

I'M GONNA TAKE YOU TO A NEW WORLD (love, sadness, ecc..)

Tzuyu Pov

 

I can be tough

...
I can be strong
...

But with you, it's not like that at all

...

 

Hmm I really love this part.. yeah I'm smiling again, it's been a while since I had a free time alone..though I'm still in the hospital recovering tomorrow will be the D-Day!! Finally I've been waiting for it.. I hope she doesn't dissapoint me, better for her to be different from the other girls I've been with, I hope she doesn't waste my time.. I hope I find the person who will give me the reason to try my best, to live much longer and to live with her for the rest of my life.. I sincerly hope to find love this time, it's kinda tiring, I don't want to flirt and play all the time, it's better if I try to think and fall in love for real, though I can't promise I won't be a heartbraker, but I've never really experienced to lose someone I love.. I mean.. yeah.. you know what I mean, you should know.. you've known me longer than I've known my self.. Anyway thanks for always listening to me without trying to pity me or whatelse, you're really important to me Justine.. I know you won't ever, ever, ever leave me ^^

 

Love Chou Tzuyu, 06/02/20**

 

Okay and I'm done with this too..hmm.. what should I do next? Let's see..

 

write songs.. (check) call mom and dad.. (check) flirt with some nurses (check) tease my brother (check) copy chaeyoung's notes (check) write to Justine my diary (check) program my date ... hmmn not yet.. call or text her.. not yet -_- practicing guitar.. yep 3 hours ago.. I should ask Chaeyoung for some advice..it's been awhile since the last time I played it, I'm trying not to have a day without my bass, but if I want to write songs or study them, I'll have to use the guitar once again..

 

Wait.. what the heck.. I already did many things today except program our date and call her.. or text her.. she didn't visit me again today.. it's been two days since the last time I saw her.. what's with her.. trying to be a girl hard to get..sigh.. well anyway it's not like she'll be coming today.. it's late.. it's already 7 o'clock.. think about it Tzu.. it's not like you're dating.. well not yet.. and who are you to ask her for her spare time.. you're nobody.. well.. instead of doing nothing.. should I call a nurse and play with her? It's lonely staying in this room doing nothing.. I've always loved places where there are few people or the library.. my room, I love it when it's quiet.. it calms me, I feel comfortable.. but right now.. I feel suffocated, is it because I'm not used to it anymore? That fast? Ugh.. it's all her fault..she's trying to influence me and drag me into her world, she's trying to change me bit by bit, slowly.. is that why I didn't notice it but only today? She's nothing but a pest.. however I like that side of her, I can see another point of view, not only mine but hers too, she's cute, nice, too loud for my taste and too childish too.. but I think that's what attracts me to her.. she's.. how should I say this.. unique? 

 

"Pff.. ahaha I better stop.. I'm like an idiot"

 

"Well you are, and you're kinda scary too, why are you talking to yourself?"

 

"And why are you laughing?" she added

 

Did I just hear her voice? What a nice and angelic voice.. it's echoing in my head.. wait.. what is she doing here?

 

"I never thought you would come today, you didn't visit me yesterday.." okay, what am I saying? Don't ask for too much Tzu

 

"Why...  can't I? And who says I didn't visit you yesterday..? I went but you were too busy flirting with your darling so I decided not to interrup you with your bisuness ¬.¬"  what the heck is she saying?

 

"Wai-... wait what? I? Me? Me flirting? My darling? Who is?" I said pointing my index finger at myself with my brows rasied up 

 

"Tch look who's lying, you're gonna be pinocchio, stop it, I saw everything yesterday, you were flirting with your nurse.. I even saw you touching her.. uhm .."

 

"What?! Me?! I didn't do anything of that kind!"

 

"Wait are you jealous? Perhaps you're.."

 

"Hey hey stop with your assumptions, I'm not jelly I'm just saying it was hard for me to enter your room with you having skinships with your nurse.. you looked like you wanted to get on her pants, mean skirt.."

 

"...Okay I agree with you, I was touching her but that was because she asked me too and I didn't like her and most of all I wasn't planning to do that kind of thing"

 

"Huh? Ohhw please stop that, you really don't need to explain anything to me, it's not like I care"

 

What the.. heck what's this I'm feeling? It hurts.. what's wrong with my heart.. why am I feeling down? Is it because I couldn't explain myself and couldn't protect my pride? Probably.. but I'm really mad now.. I'm losing my cool..

 

"That's harsh you know Sana, I'm trying to tell you the truth and you don't even trust me, have some faith will you?"

 

"What's harsh? I didn't say anything that could hurt you.. in fact I'm just stating what I think I'm just saying the truth, plus give me one reason of why I would trust a player"

 

"There's none right?" she added

 

Again.. this feeling.. I don't like this.. I feel dizzy.. I hate this.. ugh.. I'm losing my patience..

 

"Only because I'm a player, it doesn't mean I don't have a heart, I'm still a human, I don't treat them as a sh*t or a rebound, I've never loved them, and that's true but that's because their no different from others, if you only know, we players love challenges but you don't give it to us, you're too easy to get, you don't give us the opportunity to explain ourselves when we do something wrong or you always say it's our fault even though it is not, you always have this stereotype of players always playing with the hearts of the poor innocent ones, well for your information I'm not that kind of person, don't generalize everything furthermore when it comes to me because I'm different from them, I only give them what they want and what they ask me so stop accusing me of such things!"

 

"What?! I'm not saying you're that kind of a player I'm just asking you why should I trust you, and don't try to generalize us too because not all of us are easy to get, don't get too cocky only because you had many relationships and it is true that you alwas play with the innocent ones, plus are you a slave or what?! If I ask you to jump from a building will you do it?! If I ask you to DIE will you really go and die?! Don't make me laugh Tzuyu, wake up and don't be a child, I thought you were a mature one but I was totally wrong! DAMN IT!"

 

"How dare you talk to me like that Sana you don't have any p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter