Promises Yes or No

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:  Hey there guys XD

Wish you a happy reading !! Anyway hope you enjoy this this time too >o<

 

"Hey it's hot -_-" are you sure about this?"

"Hmm yeahh ^^ why not? It's good for your health you know if you want to have a strong healthy heart you should walk and you need this, we ate too much, too many calories.. carbohydrates, fats.." as she said the last word she looked at the girl then grined


As for the latter she felt arrows thrown at her, every words were almost made for her as she saw the face of her date she sent her a deadly stare and punched her arm really strong making the girl crouch in pain.


"Ouch! That hurts!"


While the girl stopped walking the latter just past her by not looking at her she was smiling but then she realized that there wasn't anyone beside her moking her, she looked around then behind her she saw the girl sitting in the middle of the sideways 10 meters away from her, it was strange, when she saw the girl's state she run toward her as if death was chasing after her, she was scared the girl was hurt, she didn't want to see her in pain, she was really worried, as she was running her shoe lace got untied and she stepped on it making her fall, she was ready to feel the hard cement and feel the pain, but she was wrong, rather she felt something soft, hot, fluffy, she smelt something nice making her smile, though she  wasn't ready to see the reality she was curious so she opened her eyes, as she saw the scene she noticed and realized that her lips were on her date, her soft red plump and y lips were on hers, her chest on hers, she felt the latter tasting her lips making her moan a lil bit and for about 5 sec this got interrupted as the girl opened her eyes and their orbs finally meeting. The girl stood up from her position and fastly got away making the latter look at her confusely, she too stood up, as she was getting closer to her she was stopped by a...

 

*SLAP*

 

Her cheek were red, a hand mark was on her face, she was much more confused and looked at her apologetically, she didn't mean to do it but it just happened without her realizing it, the smaller girl noticed that her date was kinda out of it and then guilt came to her, she was scared of her reaction. As the latter was getting closer again she gave her another thing, another surprise..

 

"Stay away from me ERT!"

 

The girl got shocked and stopped walking

 

"IS something wrong Dahyun-ah?"

"What the.. D-Dahyun-ah?! Is she serious?! Did she just call me by my name instead of my nickname?!? What's with her?!

"YES! STAY AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I GET MOLESTED!"

"Huh?.. Excuse me.. me?"

 

The girl looked around but she didn't see anyone it was only her and her date


"Stop right there HIRAI!" the girl pointed at her

"Hey wait what me? ert?" She lookd around again and then she realized that the ert was her so she pointed her index finger at herself

"What did I do?"

"What?! "

"..."

"How dare you hirai.. I see so this was your plan.."

"Huh?"

"You just wanted to get my first kiss!!"

"What the.. are you serious right now?"

"YES, NEVER BEEN SERIOUS AS OF NOW!"

"..."

"You player, gangster or whatever! Don't you dare come near me!"

"YAh.. even though I'm a player I wouldn't do such a thing to you as molesting you, you know than, rather you shoul know that.."

"How can I know that? I don't know you, I only know that you're a player and you always play with us innnocent girls!"

"WHat?! That's different Dahyun-ah, you're not like them who flirts everytime they see me.."

"Tch ohhw please don't joke with me"

"What I'm not! Are you serious? Really?"

"Do I have a mocking face right now?"

"..."

"Sigh.."

"And now you're sighing?"

"Do you really want to continue our date?" she added

"What do you mean?"

"Yer or No?

"Yes"

"Then listen to me..  don't go near me, don't flirt with me, no skinship, I want a normal date."

"Huh?.. Can you please explain?

"Hmm.. I want a normal date, I want an innocent one not full of vulgar things or erted stuff.. I've never been in a relationship so I don't want things to get fast.. is that clear? Or do I need to explain again?"

"Hmm clear.. so.. you.."

"What?"

"You didn't like it?"

 

The girl blushed really hard making her hide her face with her hair

 

"Yah!! Stop it! "

"Ahaha what did I do?"


Another punch from Dahyun on Momo's shoulder making her irk in pain though this didn't stop her from laughiing


"Will you please stop?!?"

"Ahaha okay okay sorry, I didn't mean too.."

"Then promise me.."

"Huh?...What?"

"Promise me that you won't do anything like what I said earlier.."

"Hey wait.. is saying I like you counted as flirting?"

"Yes"

"But what do I do? I can't lie, I'm not that kind of person.. I only say what I think are true.."

"Ugh.. then let's add this.. you can say whatever you want but it must only be the truth, however if you ever try to use that as your card then our deal and relationship stops there. Okay?"

"Hmm Okay, I understand perfectly.. but then.. did you perhaps said *relationship*?"

"Yeah.. is there a problem?"

"Then does that mean-"

"Hey slow down girl, I didn't say anything for you to misunderstand I mean, yeah sure it's true, I admit that we have SOME (something) but it's not like we're dating so don't misinterpret what I said -_-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter