Destiny

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Good Morning Chaeng.." said the girl with a ponytail, holding a tray full of varieties of foods earning a confused look given by the smaller one.

"Somi? What are you doin-... no wait.. where am I?? What am I doing here?" asked Somi, still confused of her situation.

"Actually.. I saw what happened yesterday with .. her.." said Somi who was now looking at the tray and not at the girl who was sitting on her bed.

"?.. You mean.." and she sigh.. Chaeyoung understood what Somi meant. "Since when?" asked Chaeyoung looking at Somi.

"From when I saw Dahyun leaving you alone till I brought you here.." said Somi, still looking down, afraid of what Chaeyoung may think.

 

"..." a moment of silence...

 

"Thanks Somi-ya.." said Chaeyoung but now looking at her hands earning the surprised look and attention from the latter.

"N-No problem.. C-Chaeng.. I-I mean C-Chaeyoung.." said Somi who was still flustered and stuttering, the cub made her blush, it's been a long time since the last time they talked like that.

"No need to get flustered Somi-ya, and just call me Chaeng like the old times.. don't worry about it." said Chaeyoung while smiling at Somi her eyes not lying.

"Sorry.." said Somi earning a confused look from the latter.

"For what?" asked Chaeyoung still looking at Somi.

"For what happened.. I know I hurt you and I don't deserve your forgiveness, but still-" Somi said not looking at Chaeyoung but at the tray she was holding, but got interrupted by the latter.

"But I forgive you. Stop saying sorry now. I know what you did and why you did that.. I should be the one who should thank you ya' know? You helped me yesterday night, you were there for me.. when she left me.." and with that both didn't say any word.

 

...awkward...

 

"No problem.. you know I'll never leave you.. I won't do it a second time.. once is enough.. and I'm sorry if I didn't come to you right away.. I didn't want to meddle.. I wanted to go after her but then, who am I to do that.. right? I just couldn't stand to see you there waiting for her to comeback, getting wet by the rain, crying till you almost passed out.. I-" Somi was starting to get teary eyes, almost pouring all her feelings out but got interrupted again by the small cub.

"Don't worry about that. You did the right thing. I mean.. thanks for not meddling with my life and relationship" said Chaeyoung emphasizing it 

"but also thank you for taking care of me.. you saw me being weak.. isn't this the first time..?" added Chaeyoung taking the tray and putting it on the bedside table.

 

She then started making her way towards Somi and hugged her, earning a surprised look and a blushing mess Somi. Chaeyoung then went back on sitting on the bed and started having her breakfast not minding what was happening around her as she was busy eating. 

 

"Why did you do that?" asked Somi still fluttered, not looking at Chaeyoung.

"What? Hugged you? Just a thank you. Anway thanks for the food." said Chaeyoung who was starting to get ready, while Somi was just mehh, she felt like she got tricked and teased.

 

'damn you Son how dare you make me flutter. make my heart jump you idiot! I hate you!!! (love you)' is what was inside Somi's head.

 

"Anyway, we may be awkward for now but also do remember that we're now engaged, nothing can stop our parents by dragging us in the altar. Do you know what I mean Somi-ya?" asked Chaeyoung who was still munching on her food. 

"Food tastes good though" complimented Chaeyoung earning a smile from ear to ear from the latter.

"We both know that it'll be hard to go against our parents.. what do you want me to do Chaeng?" asked Somi who was still in cloud9.

"Actually I would like to stop this engagement and to live my life to the fullest. No one ordering me to do things I dislike." with what Chaeyoung said, Somi looked at her with a not so good expression but didn't mind it.

"I'll think about it. I want to make sure that your Myoui won't do stupid things that might hurt you. Anyway STRIKE 1 for what happened yesterday." she said mimiking the act of a baseball player.

Chaeyoung stared at her, pause, then started laughing like yesterday wasn't a painful day, a lone tear from her right eye, Somi though was left there looking at Chaeyoung 'I'm happy you're able to laugh, even if this will be painful, I promise to do whatever it takes to see that smile of yours, I won't let you get hurt.. ever again..' 

"Stop laughing like an idiot will you?Son?"said Somi while glaring at the poor girl. "Chaeng it's getting late, we have to go now you know? Or would you like to see your "oh so godly gf" killing you with her death stares?" she said while quoting oh so godly gf, earning a poker face look from Chaeyoung.

"Don't worry Jeon. She won't. and do me this favour since we're already engaged. Please don't get on her nerves." said Chaeyoung looking at Somi with a worried look.

"Hey don't worry, I know you're worried I might do something to her. I won't I promise." Somi said with a smile, a warm one tha left Chaeyoung with a sigh of relief.

"It's not what you think Jeon. I'm worried for the both of you. You're still my friend you know? nothing will change, though in a few days there won't be classes.. why did you transfer now?"  She asked with a curious look.

"If you say so. Anyway don't ask me that, it wasn't my decision, it was my parent's, and look it is also weird for me. All this time I thought they would let me study in US or Germany, why here though? after that conversation both of them had a confused look and a 'I don't like this.. something's gonna happen' look.

"let's go, it's getting late" said Chaey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter