Calm before the storm

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After 25 minutes

 

A car stopped right infront of the three and sounds of honking was heared.

 

"What happened to her?" asked Seungyeon, worried expression visible in her face making the three shut their mouth, they knew it was better talking that staying like a mum as their unnie was getting annoyed at this silence treatment and without waiting any sec. Chayoung started talking.

 

"We actually don't know unnie, she won't speak, she didn't tell us her problems..." and she looked down on the ground.

 

"It seems like Jeongyeon unnie and Nayeon unnie had a fight, but we know no more of that." said Tzuyu looking straight to Seungyeon's eyes earning a nod.

 

"If I'm not wrong she drunk like.. 30 shots of whiskey by herself" said Dahyun earning a nudje by her two friends and glaring at her. "What?! I didn't have any choice, unnie could skin us alive if we didn't tell the truth, right unnie?" and looked at Seungyeon earning a giggle from the older one and nod.

 

"Okay, okay I understand, thanks for the info. I'll punish her so she can get a grip of herself. Nayeon wouldn't be happy to know her girlfriend just knocked herself alone by drinking shots of whiskey." and all of them laugh.

 

"Let's go girls, just sleep at home, there's no problem don't worry." and with that everyone thanked her though Tzuyu kept quiet and that didn't escaped Seungyeon's radar.

 

"Is anything wrong Tzuyu?" asked the oldest earning a blush from the youngest.

 

"She has a date with Sana unnie tomorrow so she needs to get ready, I think she won't be able to sleep with us" said Chaeyoung earning a blush again by the youngest, and with that they started teasing her earning a glare from the latter.

 

"Yah!! I didn't know you had a date with Sana-chan!! That's amazing, and finally you realize your feelings for each other!!" said Seungyeon excitedly earning a confused look from Tzuyu. They got silent.  'Gosh this girl is really naiive..' they all thought at the same time.

 

Continuation...

 

On the way back home no one talked, silence was the right term to describe it, the car engine and the aircon were the only thing that could be heared as no one dared to break the ice. It wasn't awkward though it was strange. Seungyeon felt it. She felt this strange aura coming from her 'little sisters'. 

 

'what's with them? this is strange.. they rarely don't talk and most of the time they would tease each other and make some noise.. I don't like the air in here.. they're like zombies..' -Seungyeon thought while she was driving the girls back home.

 

Everyone of them were in their own world, own thoughts bugging them.

 

Dahyun was thinking of what happened earlier, she sure was in trouble if Momo ever discoveres it. They weren't together but anyone could tell that the two had sparks and looked together. She felt guilty right after what happened and she didn't know what to do.. at that time she almost said infron of her friends 'I'm doomed..'

 

Chaeyoung was thinking the same thing. She made a mistake and she knew that, it was unforgivable as she felt like she cheated on Mina, no wait. She did. She cheated on her girlfriend, she was in trouble, that was it.

 

Chaeyoung was a beast and known as it since she was in middle school and during that time she was dating Somi, they were young but mature for their age.

She gave everything to her ex and same for the latter, but after the two broke up, Chaeyoung became uncontrollable, she started breaking every girl's heart who tried to approach her, who tried to be her girlfriend 'cause she didn't care.

She felt pain when Somi left her so she thought that everyone who tries to approach her should also feel the pain she felt. She made out in the bar, in conlusion she would have with the girl she made out with, it always happened at the bar, at school, but never at home. She stopped doing it after she met Mina and realized she had feelings for her.

 

This time, when she got dragged by that girl, she couldn't resist the temptation, it's been years since she's been doing it but almost a year not doing it, she felt ually frustrated so she couldn't stop herself.

She knew Mina wasn't ready yet and she didn't want to pressure her girlfriend for just some pleasure or lust desire. She loved Mina and was ready to wait fo her till she was ready, it was lust, it was love, she thought.

She didn't know what happened back in the bar, maybe it was the alcol in her system or mayebe she just needed it and her body asked for it, not her heart. She was sure Mina wouldn't be able to forgive her, she was sure Mina would break up with her and that was the last thing she wanted in her life. She was confused and didn't know what to do, she was literally going insane by now just thinking of what wll happen and her mistake.

 

Tzuyu was thinking of the girl she saw in the bar, she couldn't believe it, she saw her again after some time, time stopped for her.

She was confused, she didn't know what was happening to her, it was her, her who left the pain in the younger girl's heart, it was her who gave the Yoda nightmare every night, it was her who the young girl would cry at night and sleep with her cushion wet, her eyes red and nose clogged, it was her.

She missed that special girl who was in her heart. She missed her ex-girlfriend she knew she was stupid for still having feelings for her, but at the same time she felt more stupid because she knew she loved Sana. It was drammatic and Tzuyu didn't like it. 

 

Tzuyu was trying to get her ex girlfriend out of her mind as hours later she would have a date with the squirrel, but she couldn't do it. She was doomed. It wasn't right for Sana 'cause it was supposed to be their beautiful and romantic date, she shouldn't be thinking of other girls other that Sana itself, but shecouldn't stop thinking of her.

 

Jeongyeon was still sleeping while the four girls were silent having their own thoughts. Though she was dreaming. She was dreaming of Nayeon. everything that happened that day.

 

 

"Jeongyeon!!!!!! marry me!!"

 

"Sorry girls but Jeongyeon is not available and will never be from now on." said Nayeon with a stern voice making every girl freeze from her coldness.

 

"Why??" asked a girl who couldn't understand the real reason behind it. "Because she's already mine and viceversa so don't even try taking her away from me because you can't, and I dare you try something like that and see what will happen."

 

"Hey bunny, that was really cool you know that?"

 

"..."

 

"Hey"

 

"..."

 

"Yah Nayeon-ah"

 

"..."

 

"Did I do something wrong?"

 

"..."

 

"YAH please talk to me Nabongs. You know I don't like it when you ignore me. Please?"

 

 

 

 

 

The two stopped walking as Nayeon stopped first followed by Jeongyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

"Jeong. I think it's better if you give me some time alone."

 

"... wait what? Is there any problem?"

 

"Jeong please... give me some space.."

 

Jeongyeon then moved aside and gave Nayeon some space for herself. " Is this okay now or you need to be at least a meter away from me?"

 

Nayeon sigh and was about to face palm. "I'm serious Jeong. I need space and also time as I'm not really in the mood right now. Let's talk about it some other time okay?" 

 

Nayeon was about to leave but was stopped when Jeogyeon took her wrist and looked at her with a solem face. "Tell me the truth."

 

Sight.."It's not you.. It's me."

 

"Nayeon-ah.." Jeongyeon said with her voice shaking, tears flowing from her eyes, and sobs from her chapped lips. She was still sleeping, her eyes shut, she was still dreaming but her heart was hurting.

 

The group heared her and couldn't do anything but look at her with pitiful eyes, worried of her, worried of the two, of the couple. They hoped that oe day they solve this problem and realize that this is just one of thouse millions of obstacles in their journey.

 

'She and Nayeon probably fought.. she's so hurt that even in her sleep she's thinking of her and also crying for her... something big must have happened without my knowledge.. but days ago they were okay.. they were even kissing infront of our house.'

 

Seungyeon cleared her voice and looked ath the rear mirror, her gaze alternately  directed to Tzuyu and the road.

 

"Tzuyu-ah, why don't you just sleep at home? I'll just take you at home tomorrow morning so you can prepare, I don't think you'll be able to sleep alone in your room tonight. You look like.. deep in your thoughts.." and with that Tzuyu nod her head to her unnie's proposal

 

Seungyeon looked at the three sitting behind her, she stopped the car as they arrive to their destination and said with a sweet comforting voice. "Girls.. I know something's bothering you. You know I'm her for you, I'm ready to listen whenever you want. I won't judje you, no matter what you have in mine or what your problems are, okay?" she stared at the three and earned a nod and a thanks from the three of them.

 

They stepped out of the car and helped Seungyeon carry Jeongyeon in her room and also change her to her pajamas, they then stayed all together in the same room as Jeongyeon even though there were guest rooms. They didn't want to leave their unnie alone. No one dared to open what happened that night to anyone, even though they considered to ask for help to Seungyeon.

 

The next day, each of them had a hangover except for Tzuyu who only drank wine as she knew she would have a date with Sana the day after their jamming. She was the first to get up as she needed to prepare herself for their date. She went straight to the kitchen were she saw Seungyeon and Mrs. Yoo, she gave them a good morning and sat in front of the table as her Aunty told her to sit down and have breakfast.

 

"Good morning to you too Tzuyu-ah, are you okay? You look kinda tired.. did you have a bad dream? Or did you not sleep well?" asked Mrs. Yoo worried of the little girl.

 

"No aunty, I'm okay, I'm just kinda sleepy.." she said then grin at her unnie and her aunty making the two gigle and smile at her.

 

"Hey Tzu. What about Chae, Dubu and that Ostrich? How are they? Still sleeping?" asked Seungyeon while munching her toast with butter and jan spread on top of it.

 

"Uhm... Unnie, their still sleeping. I bet they'll have a terrible head ache later. Sadly I wont be able to see it and tease them for drinking too much." said Tzuyu with a grin flashed on her face making her aunty and unnie shake their heads at the girl's savageness. 

 

"Well then, have a good breakfast and eat well Tzu, so that I'll be able to take you home, got it?" said Seungyeon who was getting up and puting her plate in the dishwasher, earning a nod and an OKAY from the young girl.

 

"I'll be in my room changing my clothes, call me when you're done" and Tzuyu nod again but this time with a bread in munching it.

 

"Tzuyu-ah it's only 7.00 in the morning, were are you going? it's saturday, you shouldn't have school today right?" asked Mrs. Yoo while wearing her coat.

 

With that Yoda stayed silent and looked at her aunty with a blank face, Mrs. Yoo already knew why by then and giggled at her. "Okay okay, I understand, good luck and have a nice date then" then she winked at her "I suppose and also hope it's Sana" she added, leaving Tzuyu the young girl in agape by that statemet. She was confused as why everyone shipped her with that squirrel, even though she was happy with it but she was still curious. 

 

"I have to go to work now Tzuyu-ah, just feel at home and ask someone if you need anything okay? The maids should be in the garden so just look for them, and again, have a nice date with Sana-chan!!!" then Tzuyu was left shocked and in agape again while Mrs. Yoo by now was already in the car ready to go to her boutique.

 

She finished her meal and thanked for the food, to no one in particular, as it was delicious. She then went infront of Seungyeon's room and knocked the girl earning an 'it's open? from the Unnie.

 

"Are you done? Are you ready?" asked Seungyeon to the young girl and earned a nod.

 

"Then shall we?" asked again the oldest of the two and earned a 'yeah' from Tzuyu.

 

The two head in the car and put their seatbelt on and drive to Tzuyu's house. After arriving at the said house, Tzuyu opened the car door and before closing it she looked at Sengyeon and thanked her earning a 'you're welcome' from her unnie and head in the house.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter