Date with my crush 1

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday night

 

 

'What should I wear??' sigh..

 

"Sana is there any problem?" asked a girl who had her hair in a bun while holding her toothbrush on her right hand and toothpaste on her left.

 

"Oh Moguri.. it's nothing.. it's just that I don't know what to wear for tomorrow.. I really have no idea." sigh then she sat on the edge of her bed looking down like there was something interesting on the floor. She looked up when her friend pat her shoulder and gave her a 'sorry can't help you with that'.

 

Momo then pursed her lips and forgot to ask Sana as why she couldn't decide what to wear so after some time she looked at her friend and asked "Hey.. wait a minute, where are you going tomorrow? You can wear whatever you want you know? You always wear something that suits your style, you never had any problem with choosing your outfit. Are you perhaps going out with somene important?" 

 

Sana growled as her friend was making things more complicated than before, she wasn't sure of what to say so she just shrugged it off and told her the truth.

 

"Too many questions dear Momoring, can you ask me things one at a time? Anyway, I'm going out with Tzuyu tomorrow. We'll meet at the mall around 9 in the morning I think. So... yeah.. it's pretty important.. you know.. I've been waiting for this day since the first time I saw her.." after realizing what she said, she blushed thingking of what could happen during the date then sigh again when reality gave her a hard slap that she was doing all of this things just to help Tzuyu out.

 

'I'm going to ing kill that stalker of her once I see her!!! Dam she ruined everything!! Though.. I should also thank her.. at least I'll have some quality time with my darling.' then she blushed again

 

"Ohh got it."

 

"..."

 

'Updating'

 

'0%'

 

'5%'

 

'25%'

 

'50%'

 

'75%'

 

'99%'

 

*CRUSH!!!!*

 

Realization hit her...

 

"Wait.. What did you say?! WITH WHO?!? T-TZ-TZ-UYU?! C-CHOU TZUYU?!? Are you sure it's her??? Not JUNG EUNBI, girlfriend of Sowon or SOOJIN the new girl in class A-1 or maybe MINNIE one of Soojin's group of friends!? " asked Momo who couldn't believe what she heared making her friend glare at her.

 

"YES TZUYU, THE CHOU TZUYU YOU KNOW! And who are they? What was that? S-Soojae and who was the other one?" trying to recall her name "M-Minnie? Yah are you making fun of me!? Is it that unbelieveable? You do know she asked me to accompany her tomorrow 'cause there was this girl who always follow her and stalk her. She said that this girl wouldn't stop annoying her, but she will on one condition..." she stopped making her friend halt her breathing.

 

"SOOJIN. SOOJIN from class A-1!! You don't know her? That's kinda new.. maybe because you only have eyes for Chou that's why you haven't seen them or should I say you actually didn't care?" she smirked, looking at her friend while the latter looked at her with a blank face "Anyway, and?" asked Momo who was starting to be impatient.

 

She sighted,  inhaled and exhaled, then she started again. "I.do.not.know.her.and.I.don't.care. is this answer enough for you miss playgirl?" she asked rising both her brows. 

 

"Anyway she will stop annoying Tzuyu once she decides to date someone for quite some time. I'm not really sure for how many weeks or months Tzuyu needs to be in a relatioship." then she sigh again

 

"Ohh.. I see, okay I understand." she was about to walk away but before closing the door she looked at her squirrel friend again and said "Correction my dear friend. I'm not only a Playgirl as you said earlier 'cause I am also a girl " she smirked while looking at Sana, then go out when the latter threw her slippers at her.

 

"You're not helping me you baka." sigh, she said telling to her friend who just got out of her room.

 

'Tzuyu's girlfriend.. this is what I wanted before.. and what I want right now, but.. why am I feeling like.. like a looser? Why? Shouldn't I be happy for it? I've been waiting this kind of occasion for quite a long time.. I should appreciate it and use this opportunity for her to ask me out.. again and for real, with real feelings.. I really do hope that you won't ever hurt me Tzuyu.. my heart won't be able to recover from it .. Should I take things slowly?' sigh and groaned as she thought of what happened today at school.

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

"Squirrel don't forget you need to help me." said Tzuyu with a smile plastered on her beautiful face.

 

"?? What are you talking about TZU?" asked Sana confused as she couldn't even remember talking with Tzuyu or agreeing on helping her.

 

Tzuyu facepalmed and looked at Sana with a 'what are you?' "are you really that old, squirrel? should I call you granny? Did you hurt your head that badly while studying or did someone bully you by throwing something on your dummy head? 'cause I think your brain went somewhere else you know? I think it's not there." she then got hit in the head by her unnie and looked at her with a 'stop it you savage', and earned a dagger glare from the squirrel.

 

"You should stop being that savage to her Tzuyu. You really are a tsundere have you ever noticed that? Do you really wanna see her lose her patience? I suggest you not to provoke her." said Jihyo knowing how Sana can be scary when she gets angry. Just by thinking of it made her tremble in fear.

 

The yoda girl sigh as she didn't want to prolong this rumbling of her unnie. She then made her way to her seat and ate peacefully with her friends, after that Jihyo looked at Sana and gave her a peace sign making the older one laugh from the girl's antics. 

 

"You never stop on surprising me Thomas" and she giggled making Tzuyu look at her direction giving her a 'why are you laughing' look, but Sana just ignored her by only looking at Jihyo and getting something to eat.

 

"Yah Unnie will you please stop calling me Thomas? You know I'm Jihyo, Jihyo tha goddess right??" then laugh after talking with Sana

 

'Don't laugh because of her but do it because of me.. don't smile at her but only at me... look at me senpai..' sigh..

 

"Is there something wrong Tzu?" asked her friend

 

"Nothing beast.. I'm done eating. I have to go know or mom will kill me." she then stood up earning a questioning look from the others same for Sana and Jihyo, then made her way out of the cafeteria.

 

*smirk* 

 

'I think someone's jealous' 

 

"You look creepy Jihyo, stop it. " said Sana and Nayeon at the same time making the younger one look at her two unnies. 

 

"Ohw please you know I am not. I'm just happy and excited, you know.. school festival's comming" she said rolling her eyes at them then sat on her seat beside none other than Nayeon herself. 

 

 

 

***

 

*knock* *knock*

 

"Come in"

 

The woman who was sitting behind her desk which had a small slab where her name was written look at the person who just entered her office. After noticing the presence of her daughter she fastly closed her laptop and looked at the latter, she then made her way to her daughter and pulled her into a bear hug.

 

"Mom, I can't breath, let me get some air." said the girl who was about to lose every oxygen in her body.

 

"Sorry my baby. I didn't mean to " said the woman looking at the young girl with an apologizing look.

 

"Anyway what did you needed me for mom? I know you need something from me, that's why you asked me to come here and talk with you right?" she said not blinking her eyes.

 

"Okay young girl, you're right. Anyway sorry if I used some of your time, it's also your fault for going out really early not even minding to get your lunchbox." said her mother earning a pat on her head.

 

"Just spill everything mom, I still have something to do later on and you know that." said the young girl who was almost losing her control. She didn't want to be late for today's jamming at greenday bar.

 

"Sigh.. why are you so overwrought, you should take a breath and calm down my little girl. Okay, listen carefully Tzuyu. You're a Chou, my, our only heiress of Chou company. Your dad and I already talked about it and I hope you won't lose focus on this one. Don't let us get your credit card you hear me?" then Tzuyu nod.

 

" Just say it will you? You talk too much mom." said Tzuyu who earned a hit on her head from her mother making her groan in pain. "You violent woman" she murmured. 

 

"I heared that Tzuyu" then glare at her daughter making the latter stay in silent, her mother continued talking.

 

"Anyway you see this girl in the picture?" said the mother making her daughter nod.

 

"Okay good. I want her to be my daughter in law and that only means that you need to date her and marry her. Is that clear for you?" said the woman making the younger girl stand in silent.

 

Tzuyu then looked at her mother, it looked like it was something indifferent for her. "Why? Do you need something from her?" she was getting angry by the time and her mother noticed it.

 

"Watch your tone young girl. I'm still your mother. Anyway you know it wasn't my decision, it's not also your father's decision but your grandfather's." she stopped then inhaled some oxygen. She then started again "You already know this girl right? If I'm not wrong you already dated her, am I right?" making Tzuyu nod "then what's the problem dear? You already know her. You dated for at least 3 years right?" and Tzuyu nod again then looked at her mother.

 

"You know this won't work right? It's been years since I last saw her." she debated. 

 

"And years since she left me.." she murmered not knowing her mother heared everything she said, she could only look at her daughter with sorrowful eyes, knowing what really happened but didn't step up in their relationship when the two broke up.

 

'It was your decision.. the two of you agrred to stop this relationship of yours. You had a choice Tzuyu, but you decided not to fight for it.. is it because y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter