Treat you better 2

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*text message*

fr xxxxxx

Are you okay? I'm sorry for what happened.. don't worry I'll treat you better than..

 

to xxxxxx

I-I'm okay... thank you for taking care of me.. oppa..

 

fr Junior

No problem Minari.. I'll always be here, waiting for you, I'll always take care of you.. just give me a chance, let me be the one who helps you whenever you're in a maze, let me be the one who'll take good care of you in the future.. opppa will do everything for you..

 

to Junior

thank you oppa.. really.. you don't need to be good to me..

and please.. we already talked about it earlier..

 

fr Junior

Come on.. I'm doing it because I want to.. it's not like you're forcing me..

I'm not even obliged to take care of you.. but trust me, I really want to help you..

Just this once.. please :))

 

to Junior

Oppa... why can't I say no to you..?

Okay... I'll accept it then... please take good care of me from now on :)

 

fr Junior

ohh yeahh!! Finally XD

well then see you on saturday Minari, I'll take you to a good place.. then I'll take you to my friend's bar XD

 

~ the next day ~

 

A girl came running to a bus stop scared of arriving late for school, it was the very first time that she woke up late, it never happened before..

When her bus arrived she got on and sat on the available seat, she inserted her earphones in her ears and inserted the wire in her phone then played her favourite song, she could hear violins, pianos, flutes, and last one guitar, it was an instrumental song that she would play when she would feel anxious or when she wanted to study, she would even listen to it when she feels like she wasn't in peace with herself and stay in the park sitting on the grass, her back leaning on a tree while reading a book or just closing her eyes and feel the soul of the music.

Suddenly she felt someone pocking her back, she felt someone touching her, caressing her head, she then looked at the latter and she then thought ...'that was the right thing to do'

 

"What are you doing here?"

"Well.. isn't it obvious? I'm going at school.." she said with her angelic and calm voice

"Hey hey.. you have a bad time baby? You're kinda... cold"

"Ohh well then sorry for that lil cub.. I'm kinda busy you know.."

"I-I know.. you're fully packed of written test right?"

"Yes.. how did you know? I never told you.. and you never asked.."

"Sana unnie told me not to stress you out 'cause you were too busy and that you'll have some test"

"I see.. why are you curious now?"

"Can't I..? You're my girlfriend right?"

"Are we..?"

 

*Thud* the girl felt like she was stabbed directly into her heart

 

'what is this.. why is she acting like this.. why is she giving me her cold shoulders..? Is it for what happened yesterday?" Is what the lil girl thought

 

"Hey.. is... i-is something wrong Mina..?"

"Why would you think there is?"

"W-Well.. y-you're kinda..cold.."

"I told you it's because-" the girl got suddenly interrupted and that really annoyed her

"No.. it's because of what happened yesterday right..?"

 

.... silence.... stay in silence is what the latter could do..

 

"Am I right..?" she asked again eager to hear her voice, most of all her answer to her question..

"Silence means yes Minari.. I'm really sorry-"

"No need to Chaeng.. I'm okay, no need to bother anymore, sorry I have to go, I have class, see you." the girl said before getting off from the bus

 

The little girl just looked at her, sadness crept at her, her smile fading away and replaced with a pursed lips.. her hands placed in her chest, her eyes looking down and her head slowly leaning at the window.. "Stupid Chaeng.." a tear escaped her eyes

 

Meanwhile the other girl who just left and got off from the bus continued looking straight not giving a damn at the latter, with quick pace she arrived at school and went straight ahead in her class, while she was in the hall she bumped into someone, she looked at the latter the hugged her tenderly, her tears escaping from her eyes, the latter, confused hugged her too and caressed her head..

 

"What's wrong Minari.. are you okay?"

"Nayeon unnieeeeeeee!!! sob, sob" the girl called out her name and continued crying in her arms..

"What's wrong with you dear.. it's still early in the morning.. what happenede..? who did this to you?!"

 

The girl bombered her with many questions, she didn't know what to do anymore, she was too worried to see her friend like that

 

"Is it.. perhaps.. C-Chaeyoung..?"

 

The girl nodded, at sight of that the girl looked at her sadly, hugged her again and patted her back 

 

"It's okay Minari.. everything will be alright.. and sorry if we didn't wake you up... we decided with your mom to leave you alone so you could have time for yourself and we thought that it was best for you if you didn't go to school today.."

"We didn't know you would go.. even thought you were going to be late.."

"I have a written test today unnie.."

"Yeah.. we know.. Sana told us..."

"Chaeyoung knows it too.."

"How..? You're not in the same class right now.. if I'm not wrong the teacher sent her to another school by the principal's order and told her to stay there for a week to help some girl.. so..."

"Yeahh.. and with some kind of connections and resources, I discovered who that girl is.."

"Hey but.. you were in the same class just yesterday.. how did you know?"

"She told me 3 days ago that starting the last day of the week she'll start going into J Nation High... and Momo unnie... found out who it was.."

 

The bunny like girl looked at her in agape "You're... a detective just like Jihyo.."

The girl laugh at her even though her nose was red due to her tears earlier "Unnie y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter