confused

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

tAfter lunch...

 

"See you later guys, have to go." Chaeyoung was about to wave goodbye to her unnies before calling Jihyo and Dahyun.

"Let's go dubu, Jihyo unnie. I don't wanna be late." as Chaeyoung said that, Dahyun was left perplexed, same as her unnies.

 

'That's weird.. she usually doesn't care about those things..' thought Jihyo

 

Dahyun put the back of her hand on Chaeyoung's forehead, then touched hers, then back at Chaeyoung's again, earning a confused look from the latter. 

 

"What do you thing you're doing? I'm not sick pabo." she said growling at her friend.

"Guys I'll go to class later, I still have to do something in the student council room" Jihyo told Dahyun and Chaeyoung, she then left and made her way towards the student council room.

"Let's go Dubs." said Chaeyoung then dragged her friend away from the others, going straightly at their class.

 

"That's weird.. " said Jeongyeon looking at Nayeon and Momo

"You mean she's being weird.." also said Nayeon

"Chaeyoung?" asked Momo earning a nod from th 2yeon couple.

"She's hiding something. I can feel it." said Jeongyeon while looking at the retriting figure of their two friends, earning a look from Nayeon and Momo.

"Do you know who's the girl she's engaged with?" asked Momo to her two friends. The two shook their heads.

"Ani.. I just found out today about Chaeyoung's engagement.. I mean I though her parents stopped years ago, but I was wrong.." said Jeongyeon looking afar.

 

'but I do have a feeling who it might be.. I just hope it's not her.. or Chaeyoung will really be in a mess.. quite a big mess.. I hope my guts are wrong this time.' thought Jeongyeon.

Nayeon was left looking at nothing but the floor thinking who the fiancè might be. ' I hope it's not her.'

Momo looked at her friends who were in deep thoughts, she had a feeling the couple might know who's the unknown fiancè but she didn't press on it. ' They know.. they might know who the girl is, but they're just denying their thoughts..'

 

*** 

 

 

"Aren't you going to look for Mina?" asked Dahyun while looking at her friend.

 

"Why would I? It's not like I told her to leave, right? She was the one who left, so she should be the one to comeback. ON HER OWN TWO FEET." after saying that with a glare, Dahyun was left confused again.

 

'seriously what's wrong with this girl?' Dahyun thought.

 

"Dude.. the are you talking about? That's your girl we're talking about, ya' know? Not an ordinary girl who you'd take on your bed just for a one night stand." said Dahyun, her brows raised at her friend.

 

Chaeyoung looked at Dahyun with a wierded look "And? Your point is?" she asked with a so 'not interested tone' earning again a weirded look from the tofu girl.

 

"Dude you're ed up seriously!! That's not you... look is there something wrong? Are you hiding something Son? You're seriously.." Dahyun was not having it anymore and sigh.  "this is not what my friend Chaeyoung would do. Moreover to the girl she fell seriously in love with. You just ignored Mina.. as in MINA!! Not some other girl, but MINA your girlfriend." added Dahyun again, but the lil cub remained silent, nothing came out from .

 

Dahyun surrendered herself to her thoughts and frankly asked her bestfriend 

"Don't tell me it's about Somi Chaeng." asked Dahyun her eyes hoping she's wrong though emiting a menace look.

"You know nothing Dubs. Don't meddle with my private life." Chaeyoung said with a irritated tone and with that she left a dumbfounded and hurt Dubu.

 

"So it's really Jeon Somi.. don't tell me she still feels something for her.." said Dahyun with a soft and worried voice but then realized something from the words that directly came from . 

"Don't tell me the girls she's been engaged with is Jeon Somi..?" said Dahyun with a horrified and other mixed feelings on it.

"Damn that girl.." she said softly then run after Chaeyoung after yelling at her " Wait for me you dummy!!"

 

***

 

"This is insane.. I really have to talk with my parents, first, and second need to talk with Somi." Chaeyoung said to herself after leaving her friend Dubu.

"But what about Mina..?"asked the imaginary angel on her right shoulder.

"Should she be thinking about that girl? She was the one who left just like that." said the imaginary devil on her left shoulder, and with that Chaeyoung facepalmed, she felt like sinking also having this illusions and what if's.

"I'm being an to her though.. also to my friends.." said Chaeyoung to herself.

"Am I acting like this because of the engagement with Somi or because I still have remaining feelings for her..?" the girl then gave herself a slap on her face.

"Damn Son. What other feelings? You're dating Myoui Mina, she's your gf and not Somi. You have no leftover feeling towards Jeon. Don't get confused." said Chaeyoung to herself.

 

" Wait for me you dummy!!" Chaeyoung heared her friend shouting and running after her. She then stopped from her tracks bumping to her friend who couldn't stop right away.

"Yah!! You shouldn't stop abruptly ya' know!? I almost lost my brain because of you!!" said Dahyun with a glare at her friend earning a laugh from the latter.

"Why are you laughing Son?" asked Dahyun with a brow raised up. " are you mocking me?" she added and earned a no from the latter.

"Sorry sorry, it's just you were running really fast like you were being chased by a dog." Chaeyoung said still laughing though.

"Anyway Dubs.. sorry.." added Chaeyoung earning a confused look from her friend.

"What do you mean Son? What are you sorry for?" asked Dahyun though she kinda knew why.

"actually.. you're right. I'm being an . And I'm sorry for how I answered you before." said Chaeyoung, her head down, her eyes not looking at her friend but at the floor.

"It's okay don't worry." said Dahyun patting the latter's head. "and don't lie to me now. Is Somi the one you're engaged with?" asked Dubs.

 

"..."

"..."

"Yes." she simply said looking directly at Dahyun.

 

***

 

[clinic] 

 

While Mina was focused on cleaning Sana's knee, the older one was still thinking of her not good relatioship with Tzuyu, the pain of antiseptic did hurt her but the feeling eating her inside was hurting her more, she felt numb, so much that she didn't notice her tears falling down one by one earning a worried look from the younger one, who just kept silent till she was done with her cleaning up. After she was done, she looked at the older one who still wasn't done crying her heart out.

 

"Look Sana unnie.. I know antiseptic hurts, but I'm already done cleaning you up." said Mina trying to lift up her unnie's mood, she did suceed earning a push from her dear friend.

"Yah Minari is that how you lift your unnie's mood?" the squirell aked with a playful glare earning a laugh from the younger one.

 

'silence...'

 

"Tell me what really happened between You and Chou. We both know you two were doing good, scratch that, great. But what happened? Suddenly here comes her ex and you alone by your own." asked Mina curiosity killing her. She wanted to know why the two "couple" were about to have a "breakup".

 

"Look Minari. I know you've been avoiding my question since before we came here, also trying to change the topic to my and Tzuyu's problem, that's not gonna work you know? Now tell me.. seriously what isreally going on between you and Chaeyoung?" asked Sana with a worried look adoring her face.

 

Mina not looking at her was already a confirmation for her. Something did happen while she was away. She looked at her younger friend and pulled her into a hug.

 

"You know Mitang? We've benn friends since I don't know anymore. Momo and I have been looking after you since we were kids, though sometimes it's you who's doing that job instead of us. BUT. I know you. WE know you. and now tell me young woman. What happened?" said Sana her eyes not leaving the younger one who was still mute. 

 

'sigh.. she won't talk if I don't promise her something huh..?' Sana thought.

 

"listen.. OKay. I'll tell you everything after I talk about it with Tzuyu okay? I promise. Now tell me what got you in this state or I'll seriously hurt your cub" said Sana with a intimidating look accompained with a glare earning the same glare from the younger one. With that Sana smiled back at Mina.

 

"Fine. But don't you dare hurt my baby cub"said Mina with a glare and a pout after. Sana chuckled after seeing the younger one look like that.

"We fought.." is what Mina said earning a look from Sana.

"..."

"..."

"And? About what?" asked Sana

"..."

"Sigh.. Mitang you told me you'd tell me what's wrong but you ain't saying anything other than 'we fought' I know that, I could see it miles away." Sana said still looking at her friend.

"She was being an , she was being mean and continued taking Chou's side. I know they've been friends for who know how many years but even though she's my gf that doesn't mean I'll take her side. I hate her guts. I now you more than everyone, well also Momo unnie. If i see you getting hurt, that's war. I know it's childish but I promised you I wouldn't leave you alone even if I fight this out with Chaeng." said Mina with mixed feelings.

 

Sana looked at Mina with a soft look, she knew her friend, she loved her cub but she also love her unnie. Sana then pat the latter's head earning her attention.

 

"Hey now.. I don't want you two to fight because of our situation. Mine and Tzuyu's problems are not for the both of you to handdle but us. I appreciate the fact that you took my side but you have to look at both's side, not only mine. Tzuyu migth have something going on.." and with that Mina nodded and leaned her head on Sana's shoulder.

 

"Don't get hurt unnie.. I don't want you to get hurt.. not again.." said Mina, by now crying.

"Shhh.. yah Mitang.." and with that Sana giggle earning the attention of the younger one. 

"You know? Sometimes I forget you're still a kid because of your mature side, but when it comes to this, I see my baby, our baby." and with that Sana smiled ang hugged a pouting Mina.

 

(A/N: Guys imagine a pouting Mina *heart eyes* uwuuuu XD)

 

"Go fix your problems with Chaeyoung okay Mitang?" said Sana into Mina's ears while hugging her, earning a hmm from the latter.

 

Mina fell asleep for a couple of minutes. 'She did nothing but study and now look at her.. sigh..' after half and hour Sana woke Mina up and told her to go to class at first earning a pouth and a childish No from Mina, but in the end accepted after earning a promise of eating out and paying stuff from Sana.

 

*

A couple of minutes after Sana fell asleep someone opened the door.

 

Sana's POV

 

Tzuyu opened the door of the clinic and sat on one of the bed in there. She was about to take a nap as she couldn't sleep well thinking of Sana, but then she heared someone's movements and groans. She stood up quietly and started walking towards the other bed. She looked at the girl and was surprised after seeing Sana sleeping with her hair messed up covering her face. Tzuyu blushed at the sight and cover the latter's body with a blanket.

"cute.." is what she thought, not knowing that she said it out loud.

This voice.. what is she doing here..? (Sana's thoughts)

wait.. did she just said I was cute..?

 

Tzuyu kept staring at girl infront of her who was doing nothing but sleep. Minutes passed but Tzuyu never left her side. unknown to her that the girl wasn't sleeping.

 

"Isn't it rude staring?" mumbled Sana surprising Tzuyu who fell from the shock earning a hidden giggle from Sana.

cute.. seriously... how could you make me laugh but also make me cry..? 

"What are you saying?" asked Tzuyu with a 'I don't know what you're talking about' look

you looking at me like you don't know what I'm saying won't work babe..

"I'm gonna melt Tzuyu-ah.." Sana said still teasing the younger one.

"E-Eh..??" Tzuyu was left dumbfounded.

aish seriously.. uwuuuu *heart eyes* she's so cuuteee I want her in my pocket *heart eyes*.. but this is my chance.. go Sana.. you can do this..

"Come here and hug me rather than sit on the floor doing nothing. you pabo.." said Sana by now looking at Tzuyu with a sweet smile, like nothing happened during lunch.

also this might be the last time I'll be having this quality time with you..

"Is she bipolar??" thought Tzuyu out loud earning a smack from Sana.

damn this girl.. did she think I didn't hear her? You just shout it out pabo. *facepalming*

"I'm not you idiot.." said Sana with a sad smile, with that Tzuyu stood up and layed beside Sana, the latter embracing her earning a blush from the younger. Tzuyu was about to move but stopped when Sana said "Stay still Tzu.. it's not like we'll be doing such things often.. or maybe ever again.." Sana said. her voice fading earning a nod and a sad smile from Tzuyu.

you pabo.. better give this to me now.. let me have you atleast for now, I'm just asking for a couple of minutes.. then I'll give you back to her..

"I know you want me to hate you Tzu.. but I won't do it.." she said not looking Tzuyu but using her chest as pillow. With that Tzuyu didn't say anything as Sana was right about her assumption.

I won't hate you.. as I won't be able to hate you.. I love you so much that it's too much to handle, I love you so much that I could accept anything and everything you want or you say.. i love you so much that it's hurting me.. is love supposed to be this hard? Is love supposed to give you more pain that happiness? Is love supposed to be a tragedy rather than a happily ever after? Is love supposed to be like this..? Should I give up on you and let you go for this damn world to acknowlegde my love for you to be the one true love I ever had..? If that's it.. then I'd gladly do it just so I can see you happy..

"I'll let you live your life. I'll let you be happy on one condition." Sana said now looking at Tzuyu's eyes..

I didn't know it'd hurt so much damn it.. i hate this.. I hate myself for giving up like this.. but I have no choice.. if only I had it.. I would have chose you..

"What is it?" asked Tzuyu with a calm tone, music for Sana's ears.

you shall here me out.. this is my only request..

"Don't pity me. That's the last thing I'll ever want from you." Sana said snuggling at Tzuyu leaving the girl in deep silence thinking what to do of her situation. Suddenly she remembered Kyulkyung's words and stared at Sana.

I'll miss you Tzu.. your smile, your smell, perfume, your eyes.. your laugh.. I'll miss everything of you.. please.. believe me when I say I love you and only you.. that I want you and only you.. I can't love nobody else but you..

"I won't, I promise. But I want you to know something about me.." Tzuyu said with determination in her eyes.

Don't.. I know.. just... please don't say it.. please..

 "I never lied to you. I do like you, maybe already love you." she said and took some air leaving Sana in amaze "But we can't be together.. as of now I'm already engaged with Kyulkyung unnie.." she said earning a sad smile from Sana..

I knew.. I knew everything.. i knew about your engagement.. I understood right away.. Iknew something was wrong.. someone told me about it but I just denied it.. maybe I wanted it to hear directly form you, those words leaving from your lips..

"It's okay, but I still want you to be happy and to not regret your decisions.. remeber this Tzu.. never, never, never... regret your decisions.." and with that deep silence engulf them.

I really hope she won't regret it.. I don't want her to feel devastated after this.. I don't want her to get hurt or cry her heart out while I'm no more by her side..

"I fancy you Tzu.." said Sana though Tzuyu couldn't hear it as she was already sleeping..

*smile* I really do.. I love you so much..

"I hope you won't regret your decisions, and I also hope I won't regret mine.." she said with a soft voice, her tear leaving her eyes.

I wish...

"Sayo..nara.. nae Sarang.." She said tears not stopping, and she then stood up and left the girl dreaming of who knows what.

I'm sorry.. forgive me.. I love you.., and thank you Chou Tzuyu.. promise I'll love you till my last breath.. you'll always have that space in my heart..  

 

"Sana let's go get your things ready."

 

***

 

after school

 

"Jeonyeonnie let's go dad's coming home today with your dad!!" said Nayeon all excited running like a kid.

"Wait wait yah!! I still have to bring this book to my sis!!" said Jeongyeon running after her gf.

"Aish.. just do it faster!! Come on!! Dad told me she had something for me and she brought us gift from US!!"

"Ahrasseoooo comiiing!!! Give me 5 min. I'll be fast!!" Jeongyeon said running towards her sister's classroom.

 

***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter