Jealousy

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey guys, sorry it took me some time to update, I was too busy with school, anyway thank you for subscribing, upvoting and for those who has been reading this for quite a long time, thank you for not leaving me alone T.T Okay drama done, need to wok now ^^

 

 

lunch time...

 

 

 

"Finally!!!!! time to eat!!!"

 

"Yah Momo-ya are you that hungry? I mean you were just eating before class was dismissed!" said the girl next to her, facepalming at her bestfriend

 

"Yah Jeong, you do know I love eating, plus what I ate earlier was just appetizer! That's nothing compared to what we'll eat in the cafeteria don't you think?" she said rasing her brows while looking at her friend with a 'you should know me best you dumb-o' but then two girls came right from behind.

 

The taller one put her hand on Momo's right shoulder "Don't worry Momo-ya, I do understand you.. I've been looking at the clock for like eternity!! Why is time so slow when it come to lunch break?!? Right?!" she asked looking right at Momo and her friends who were right behind them laughing at her antics.

 

The other girl who was smaller than the latter put her right hand on Momo's left and her left one on Jeongyeon's right. "Ya Soo unnie!! it was your fault that Miss Bae didn't let us leave earlier!! I'm hungry just as you are!! You should treat me food!!" she said still glaring at the shikshin at the other end. "Yah Jeong say something, tell them I'm right" the doe eyed girl grin at her friend.

 

(Sooyoung and Yoona had the same subject at that time).

 

" Aish yah you three shikshin!! Don't think I'm one of you!! I'm not a pig." she said making fun of the three earning a hit fom each of them.

 

"You're one to talk. You don't even talk when there's food right in front of you. you just devour them like there's no tomorrow dumb-o. Plus, do I look like a pig to you now? Have you ever seen a true pig?" said the tallest at Jeongyeon while looking at her confused.

 

"Yah I don't think she ever have. Though I know she already saw something really yummy" said Momo wiggling both her brows while looking at her friends. 

 

"Wooooooo, that's good Jeong. I see you're really one of us!!" said Yoona while givig high-five at the other two, Jeongyeon could only facepalm at her friends erted minds.

 

A girl came right behind them hitting them right on the head. "Yah you four with your heads full of scenes or whatever. Will you stop that? People are starting to look at you. Stop asking for attention!"

 

"Yah Taeyeon-ah we weren't!! We didn't do anything wrong! Right girls? Oh and I don't think you should talk to us like that. We're one of a kind, we're a team, WE ARE THE ERTS!! Right?!" said Sooyoung

 

"Yeah yeah whatever, let's go" said the kid leader leaving the latter in agape. "Yahh Kwon Yuri!! Will you please take your sister in law and shut ?!" she said making the two girls look at each other then hide from embarassment making everyone laugh at them including Yerin, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung who came later than everyone because of some business with their professor.

 

"Anyway. Where is Hyo?" asked Taeyeon the leader kid of the third years.

 

 

 

 

NOTE: the third years are Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny. 

Third years are also Seungyeon and Jonghyun.

Second years are Jeongyeon, Nayeong, Momo, Sana, Yoona and Seohyun.

First years are Mina, Chaeyoung, Jihyo, Tzuyu, Dahyun, Yerin and Sin-b

 

I'm sorry if I put it only now XD

 

 

 

 

"I think she's with her gf" said Yuri while caressing her jaw like she was in a deep thought.

 

"Yep she is" interrupted a girl with her eyesmile hugging Taeyeon from behind making her girlfriend jump out of her skin. "Baby you startled me.." said Taeyeon which had her hand on her chest.

 

"Sorry baby, I didn't mean to" the girl said starting to pout making Taeyeon look at her with a 'I really can't take this cuteness of yours'. Taeyeon then kissed her gf making the latter stop from moving, Tiffany then after a few millisecond put both her arms around the leader kid's neck and started kissing her too. The two kept kissing each other not giving way, but got then interrupted when the ice princess started teasing them.

 

" I know you love each other and can't wait for school to finish so you can get on each other's pants but please do not do anything harmful for my eyes right in front of me." she said not minding how the two would take it.

 

Tiffany blushed and was embarassed so she just hid behind her beloved girlfriend while Taeyeon who didn't have any problem with PDA, glared at Jessica for interrupting their session while Yuri was laughing her head out.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

After some time they arrived at the cafeteria walking side by side making every fan of their call for their attention or dream of them.

 

 

 

 

"Jeongyeon!!!!!! marry me!!" 

 

"Momo you're mine!!"

 

"Sooyoung let's date!!"

 

"Yoona kiss me!!!"

 

"Yuri impegrenate me!!! Look only at me!!" 

(A/N: Wait..eh?? how??)

 

"Taeyeon you're so cute I want to be with you!!!"

 

"Chaeyoung I'll give everything to you so let me be your girlfriend!!!"

 

"Yerin let's have fun at my house!!"

 

"Tzuyu have a one night stand with me!!"

 

 

Everyone where screaming, calling and fangirling over the 9 girls most handsome of the school, but also known as the 9 heart brakers.

 

Unknown to them some girls where already glaring at them and murdering them in they're heads. If only glares could kill they would be dead by now. 

 

The girls then approached they're loved ones or their supposed to be partners and stuck with them the whole time making every fangirl jealous of them, apart from the third years, the second and first years also arrived in the cafeteria and went directly to their appropriate partners after they heared some girls flirting with the 9. While making their way to the 9 girls, they looked at every girl who tried to flirt with their 'partners' or get their attention and glared at them. Once they hugged  they're loved ones arms they stayed in the middle of the cafeteria and each of the girls said, almost giving orders at the fangirls not to flirt with the 9.

 

"Sorry girls but Jeongyeon is not available and will never be from now on." said Nayeon with a stern voice making every girl freeze from her coldness. "Why??" asked a girl who couldn't understand the real reason behind it. "Because she's already mine and viceversa so don't even try taking her away from me because you can't, and I dare you try something like that and see what will happen."

 

 

'Yeah Im Nayeon. Claim what is yours. That means tell everyone, every sing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter