Last day of school

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No pov

 

Today's the last day of school, it's about time the third year graduates, Freshmen turning into Sophomores, Sophomores into Juniors and Juniors into Seniors. Class ending and here comes the last day of school in which every club decided to put up stalls and prepare mini events. 

 

Every class prepared their own theme, the Seniors as guests, it was a given thing to let them enjoy their last year in that privileged school and oh btw, the school is owned by the Yoo's together with the Im's. 

 

The juniors decided to make a couple photobooth and a mini hunted house using 2 different rooms connecting the doors with black covers.

The Sophomores decided to challenge themselves with the coffee shop with different themes such as gender bender, a masquerade one, one with maids and the guest considered as masters, one with cosplays. 

Lastly, the Freshmen decided to put up stalls with games in it such as shooting the cans with a small gun toy, taking down the ducks using a tennis ball, shooting onto the plates with numbers on it in which the target keeps getting smaller as the prize gets higher using baseball, shooting the balloons using only three darts and last but not the least... Basketball.

 

For those who were part of the art club most of them had to prepare for the designs and welcome preparations. 

For those part of the sports club ones, helped the freshmen with all the stalls. 

For those part of the music club, well, they decided to prepare a few songs and have a farewell concert for all the students graduating and for those passing the year. 

 

 

------------- Student Council office ------------

 

As for the student council they were all busy with paperworks, after all, they had to get permission here and there to prepare for this day. 

Suddenly a knock on the door was heard and was opened by a girl with long strand of wavy hair tucked behind her ears, it was Seungyeon. 

The girl noticed her own sister right outside the office and asked her the reason for the sudden visit. 

 

She was given a smile and a grin by the younger one answering with a "Miss Pres. We're done preparing for the upcoming concert, we've managed to prepare the stage with the art club people and also we need a sign right over here" and Jeongyeon show her where to sign, eventually giving her the papers. 

 

"What's this?" Asked the president of the student council with an eyebrow perking up while skimming the papers. 

 

"Paperworks, bureaucratic stuff you need to sign as the Chairman, I mean dad gave it to me this morning and told me to give this to you since you went out way earlier than expected, not having breakfast even for a sec" said Jeongyeon then started rummaging inside her bag and handing her sister a paper bag adding "also here, for you, I brought you your bento box, mom prepared it early in the morning but your forgot to take it with you." Jeongyeon was about to go but was suddenly stopped by the older one. 

"Just come inside, it'll take me a while to read through all this papers, you also have to give this to dad later" said Seungyeon then proceeded to go to her table and started reading.

 

The intruder started greeting the other people present inside the room and settled right beside her girlfriend who was giving her a mischievous smile giving her a kiss on the cheek once sat down. 

"I missed you Jeongie... Shall we go somewhere during vacation?" Said the Little girl with bunny teeth, her eyes sparkling at the idea of having a beautiful rest with her lover. 

 

Jeongyeon still mesmerized at her lover, looked at her in the eyes and tucked a strand of hair behind her ears settling her hand right on her lover's cheek "You look beautiful Nabong, as always. I'm really lucky to have you here with me, I'd spend the whole day just watching you and looking at you" she said, making Nayeon blush and hide her face on the crook of the latter's neck. 

 

"Stop it Jeong you're embarrassing me infront of the other members" said Nayeon still blushing not looking at the other student council members earning a chuckle from the latter and a hug, embracing her and giving her comfort, whispering in her ears "I love you and you won't stop me from saying this young Miss" then kissed her forehead. 

 

Meanwhile the other members were looking at them with pure disgust, about to puke for the sudden sweetness of the lovebirds, others didn't mind as they were way too busy with the preparations and paperworks. 

They wanted this to be perfect and a good memory for everyone. 

 

Jeongyeon noticed the sudden absence of Sana and asked her whereabouts earning a look from Jihyo and Nayeon. With this Seungyeon answered her, not looking at the latter but still engaged with the paperworks given by her little sister, the "intruder". 

 

"She left before classes ends, her mom, Mrs Minatozaki came the day before and talked to the Chairman asking him of it was possible to give Sana permission for business matters. As you may know dear sis, Sana is the only heir of the Minatozaki architectural firm.. she's needed in Japan now." Heaving a sigh "still I'm not sure if you'll still be able to see her next year, as far as I know she'll have to go study in the US for business management, she's exempted and can go directly to college since she just passed her exams, skipping a few grades." Earning a nod from Jeongyeon. 

 

"I didn't know it was already her time to step up and be the official heir of the Minatozaki architectural firm.. is she gonna take the second main branch? The one after Japan?" And her older sister nodded. 

 

"It must be hard though" said Nayeon now looking at her lover earning a confused look from the latter. Nayeon then understood the confusion and stated her opinion. 

 

"She's the only heir of the biggest Architectural firm here in Asia and having many branches outside mostly in Europe and in America... Next one might be in Australia. She's still young but already has this responsibility. She doesn't even have time to fall in love if that's the case and I kinda understand why she has to go, not even saying goodbye to her beloved Yoda" and with that Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon then kissed her nose.

 

"I understand you're worried darling but she's born for it and we also are so how about we just enjoy the ride while we're at it?" Then kissed Nayeon's temple.

 

"Well she's not the only one who'll be having responsibilities now right?" All of them looked at the sudden answer by the President of the student council. 

 

"Look Jeong.. even though I'm older than you, that doesn't mean you're our of responsibilities, I might take care of the Universities but you for sure will be taking the Car manufacturing Company and do know you'll have to fly multiple times back and forth here in South Korea and Europe, dad's also opening another brunch in America so goodluck with that." she added while looking at her younger sister, stopping herself for a quick break as she was midway, earning a rolling eyes from Jeongyeon.

She then looked at her sister's lover, her childhood friend Nayeon. 

 

"And you Nabong let's not forget about you taking up the Hotel chain all over the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter