where everything starts

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for all the support guys, for waiting for me and my updates, for staying by my side even though I rarely update now, and for not getting tired of reminding me to get back to work and write new chapters, it's really nice having you here, thanks for reading my very first story, even though it's not really that good I'm happy you still read it, thanks a lot and well... enjoy this new chapter ^o^!!

 

 

As you may all know life is not always full of hapiness and joy someday you'll realize that even though things get rough just a smile from a beloved one or a smile from someone you bias or even more a smile from yourself is everything you need to get through it.

 

fr. author-nim

 

 

Fall, one of the seasons where you might feel like sadness might come on to you, where you might feel alone just by walking in a road full of falling leaves and trees lossing their flowers, also the season which can make you feel lonely just feeling the chilly air, might also be the time where you wish that your beloved one won't leave and just stay by your side. It may also be The season where everything starts.   

 

 

 

*teun* *teun* *teun* *teun*

*teun* *teun* *teun* *teun* (school bell)

 

 

 

Falling leaves, that's all I see from here, wind blowing and giving a hard time to the trees to stay put and not lose their members (leaves), people running 'cause they're late for their class, cars going lefto to right, the sun that shines and touches my bare skin.

 

 

 

"Class it's time to think about your project," The professor said looking at the whole class

 

 

 

Why is everything so complicated, just by looking at you my mind goes blank, it's like seeing a godess making her way thorugh the darkest part of my life, should I give it a chance to start a new life? Better say love life though.

 

 

 

"And I need it by next week so hurry up" he says not bothering the sighs of his students, then he continued..

 

 

 

I hope you're not like someone I knew from the past or like everyone that's always around me just to flirt with me and gain my attention by doing things I don't really need..

 

 

 

"And like I said..., don't fall asleep there Son!"  he said making everyone look at her with a questionable look.

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung's pov

 

I looked at him astonished as he just interrupted my day dreaming. 

 

 

"What the heck what does he need now?" I asked myself

 

 

"Yes sir? I wasn't sleeping..'I was day dreaming' is what I was about to say..  I was thinking of a better way how to present my project" meh..

 

"Oh really? Then that's good Son, even though I know you were day dreaming, I'll let it pass only for today" he said looking at me without averting his eyes

 

"Anyway, okay guys class dismiss, you may now go, see you tomorrow and please remember to fiil in the documents I gave you a couple of minutes ago" he said as he was preparing to get out of the class and taking his own belongings.

 

 

Someone tapped my shoulders making me frown and look at her, she gave me an 'Is there something wrong?' or like 'Is there someone bothering you?' look, while I was going to ask her what she needed someone came and looked at me the same as this one here in front of me.

 

 

"What is it Dubu need something?" I asked her while preparing my things so I could go pick something to eat at the canteen.

 

"I should be the one asking you that, what's your problem? I've been looking at you for the whole time and you were day dreaming, what's bothering you now Chaeng? " she asked me kinda confused and worried then another one asked me the same thing.

 

"Chae if you need something just tell us, or you can tell it to me not to Dubu, she's too noisy, she won't even spare you some time to talk and she'll just ask you questions" she told me with a grin on her face while mocking our other friend.

 

"Thanks Tzu, I see always savage as ever huh" I looked at her with a slight grin giving her a silent message

 

"Yeah even though she's not, with a certain SOMEONE named SANA unnie right YODA?" Dahyun said teasing our maknae and looking at me like 'go with the flow and play with me' I just gave her a nod and a smile as an answer.

 

"Yeah why is that Tzu? Is there something good you're hiding from us?" I asked with a brow raised up while grinning at the same time.

 

"So you're going to tease me too beast?" She looked at me with a terrifying glare that sent me chills into my spine

 

 

 

".. that look.. I'm in trouble now, this savage is gonna get her revenge really soon"

 

 

 

"hey is there something wrong? Why do I feel like there is tension in the air?" a girl went next to me and talked with her soft and angelic voice.

 

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjgx8uyIWT0  I suggest you to listen this while reading, only if you want to ^^

 

 

 

Time will pass you by if you don't act quickly, If you just stare blankly without making a move ,

 

" say something Son Chaeyong, she's right beside you, take this opportunity to talk to her, you need to clear all of her misunderstandings or you'll really lose her.."

 

"Hey Mina" I said looking at her,  amazed at how she could make my heart run faster than bolt

"Anyway, it's nothing, we were just making fun of this alien here right infront of me.." I continued trying not to sound awkward

"Yah, can you please stop teasing me? Is what you would like to hear me say but I won't 'cause you know what happens to those who try to make fun of me" she said with an evil grin and looked at me

 

"Damn is it me her next prey?"

 

"Hi Mina, how are you?" Tzu asked her 

 

"What's with her.. is this her revenge? Well I don't like where she's taking this conversation..better make her stop"

 

"I'm fine thanks for your concern Yoda" She said with her calm voice

 

"Yeah.. only you can make me stop talking and make me realize how I like you.."

 

 

*snap* *snap*

 

 

"Yah Beast still there?"

 

"Yeah.. that's true, I finally accepted it.. it's true I like you.. I'm not sure if this will progress to love but for now I know that only you have this magic to make me fall deeper for you.. even though I may be late at realizing my true feelings and intentions to you.. I hope you still give me a chance.."

 

 

*snap* *snap*

 

"Yah, earth calling for small" Dahyun said after snapping her fingers two times

"Hey Mina, shall we?" a guy came and was looking for someone who he shouldn't look for

 

"He's here again.. why must he always take my precious time with you.. that's unfair.."

 

"Oh oppa, naee coming" she said with her sweet soft voice, that angelic voice which make me go in daze

"Well then I have to go now, see you in canteen " she said looking at me at last then turning away from us

 

 

if you just walk ayaw without saying any words,

 

 

"I deserve it.. I didn't hold her hands as tightly as possible.. and now... maybe it's really late for me, for us.. I should stop hoping f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter