Red Thread

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OOkay I'm back with a brand new chapter!! 

As for Satzu fans... hold on..please don't go to the light.. I hope you'll like it and find it exciting 😏

here we go!! LIGHT!! CAMERAAA!! AAAAAAAAAAANNNNDDD  ACTION!!!!

 

Tzuyu's pov

 

Should I text her?

I'm not really fond of romanticism, neither of sweetness too... I'm just a shy girl in the inside trying to get any girl I want in my arms... wait that's wrong.. I have to rephrase it, I'm not trying to get any girl.. they just walk towards me and ask for my number or if I can date them, that's it, anyway what was I saying? ... Ahh yeah right.. if I should text her.. hmmm it's not a bad idea.. but.. I look like someone who wants her attention right now.. that's not right.. she might misunderstand, I'm not even courting her, I don't even like her.. but... she's kinda interesting so why not.. I can try it's not like I'll lose something.. she's the first girl I've ever liked in my whole life, tch big word should I even say like? Is it too early? It's not like she's my crush or what but rather she caught my interest, I'm just curious, she's different from the other girls I've dated.. she's hard to get? I think that's it, I think I've found the right person, she might be able to excite me, or even to change me.

 

It's true that I like many girls, I just date whenever or wherever I want, whoever I want, I'm not the type of person who can stick to only one person, so should I say I'm a player?

Rather than a CASANOVA I'm a HEARTBREAKER, I've never really touched someone till I laid them..

I'm not like Chaeyoung who has a beast in her, I can still control myself, I.. don't like having too much skinship with someone.. I mean that there's a limit to it, I don't kiss them 'cuz I'm not even serious with them, when I say kiss I meant on the lips and yeah.. my lips are still vergin.. *blush* and not only my lips rather my whole body, I've never laid someone even if they tried to do it to me many time that I've already lost count of it, well this might be strange for you because you know..I'm a PLAYER and I haven't LAID on a bed even ONE girl.. that's simple, 'cuz I haven't found my destined one yet.. yes that's right I believe in destiny , any problem with it? And this might be really funny, but even though I act like this I'm still a gentle girl with some manners.

 

Anyway I think I should text her even though we're kinda awkward right now..

.

.

.

Hey hey.. it's not my fault.. it's hers, I didn't do anything dirty or indecent to her, you can use any synonym you want but I promise I didn't do anything, it's not my fault if she's clumsy!

This time she's at fault!! She may be cute, y, sweet or whatever adjective you want to describe her but she's also scary you know?!

 

 

**flashback**

 

' What the heck Tzuyu get a grip!! Oh dear heart please stop beating so fast or I might die here!!

Why are you being like this?! It's just one night with this.. clumsy and...kinda... idiot..? Girl!!

I think it's because I run.. but why does it feel so wrong?

She got wet because of the rain, she might get a cold..

....

Wait.. CHOU TZUYU DON'T LOOK DOWN! DON'T LOOK DOWN!!

Okay .. I did it.. I can see her bra, her abs.. looking up she's.. y with this wet look.. her hair.. a mess bun, but I like it, her eyes, nose, lips..those lips.. I know one day they'll take me to hell, the devil in me might escape.. I have to be careful around her, her clumsiness might attack me.. '

 

"Hey I think it's better if you take a bath or shower, do whatever you want.. 'cus you might have a cold in your state"

 

The girl trembling looked at her and gave her a confused look

 

"What about you Tzuyu, you're the same as me right? Why don't you take a shower first?"

 

"Hey.. may I remind you that I'm still fine even if I'm wet, I'm not shivering just look at you.. you look like an old hag, jut go and take a shower ¬_¬ I'll go once you've finished taking it, got it?"

 

"What?! YAH!! CHOU TZUYU!! I'M NOT YET OLD YOU KNOW?! HOW DARE YOU?! COME HERE YOU CHODING!" the girl said shouting at the latter chasing after her, once she caught Tzuyu she immediately gave her punches on her shoulder

 

"Ahaha yah SHIBA INU what are you trying to do? You can't even throw a true fist XD" Tzuyu said laughing at her not finished teasing her she started again until..

 

Sana started chasing after Tzuyu again until she clumsily stumble on the carpet causing the two of them to fall in the not so hard floor, the older one blushed finding herself on top of the younger one while the latter had her eyes wide open by the shock, thankfully she had good reflexes so they fell in the right way. Milliseconds, seconds has just passed but the two of them stayed in that position, Sana's eyes staring at Tzuyu's soul, the latter the same then the're eyes started roaming to each other's assets which one of them are they're lips.. still red and plump kissable lips that's what Tzuyu was thinking,  lips that seems soft like marshmallows that's what Sana was thinking until

 

3...

2.....

1......

 

*CHU*

 

'Sana kissed Tzuyu on the lips shocking the latter by giving her another kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter