Kinda jelly?

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*ding dong* *ding dong*

 

 

"Yeahh coming!!!!" the girl run to open the door

 

"Unnie.. what took you so long? You really are a turtle.. -_-"  seungyeon raised one of her eyebrows trying to tell her *what are you saying?*

 

"Omma jungyeon and momo just arrived" the girl said while going upstairs

 

The two entered the house, took off their shoes and walked through the living room where they saw jung's mom, they both greeted her while jungyeon hugged her tightly.

 

"Ohh hello there, it's been a while moguri how are you? Still a heartbraker? Mrs. Yoo asked the lil girl infront of her 

 

"Kekeke ommonie I'm fine thanks, and yes I'm still a heartbraker ^^" the girl said while smiling to her second mom 

 

"Mooommm!! I missed you >.<" the taller girl couldn't stop hugging her mom as she missed her.

 

"Omooo what's your problem dear? You're too clingy" Mrs. Yoo said while trying to understand her daughter's action

 

A girl came intrudind and not letting jeongyeon tell the story "Aww ommonie... I think it's because one of the girls she met earlier broke her heart in pieces.." the bunny girl said looking at her with a sarcastic sad face, she then smirked at the end and then laugh at her antics 

 

"What are you talking about you bunny! I just succeeded you know? I already made her fall in love with me, I already made my move, she blushed many times today, I saw it my own two eyes and her face was reallllyyyyyy red as in really red, it was cute, also that happened when I gave her a peck on her cheeks! Meeeerrooooong XP"

 

Her friend and her mom just stayed quiet as the girl was acting like a kid, even though the bunny one made a shock face and heared her heart stop for a sec, yeah she was broken hearted and it was all because of her long time crush, after she heard what her prince just said the girl raised an eyebrow rolled her eyes then turned around so they would't see her face as the girl had teary eyes, almost going to cry trying her best to forget about it.

 

 

"Awww.. come on nabongs.... you can do it!! Don't cry.. don't you even dare shed a tear.. just... hold.... on*

 

 

The girl couldn't stop it and a tear just traced a line on her sad face.

 

Suddenly the eldest sister opened her door's room to get something to drink but got shocked at what she saw.... it was Nayeon sobbing but still trying her best not to, she saw her having a hard time stopping her flowing tears, she was also breathing heavyly, she didn't want the others to hear her. The latter approaced her dongsaeng, worried she wouldn't take it anymore.

 

"Hey nabong.. you okay?" she asked her even though she already knew the reason, she already guessed why.. "You know you can talk to me anytime you want.. don't hold back your tears.. it'll be bad for you... you know?" she flashed a smile like a mother would do to the latter and tried to calm her sobbing soul.

 

"Come here to my room, you wouldn't like them seeing you like that right? If they ever ask you why you have red eyes then we'll just tell them lie, uhm... that we watched a movie okay? A really sad one I should say.

 

The latter chuckled at the silly "sister" she had

 

"Thanks unnie.. you really saved me there" she said finally smiling at her sister's antics 

 

 

*click* *eeek* *thud* *kachak* ( opened the door, closed, then locked it so no one could enter)

 

 

"You really are stupid nayeon-ah... I told you to just hold it for a while... but you just surrendered.. fortunately it was seungyeon unnie who saw me, fiuhh"

 

 

"Now then would you like to tell me what happened?" seungyeon asked still worried at her hoobae

 

Nayeon told her every thing that happened as the eldest was listening to her, to everything she had to say, seingyeon already knew from the very start that Nayeon liked her choding sister since the first time they met, that was when they were really small, she also took care of nayeon once in a while when her parents where busy at work back then, so she really consider her as her sister.

 

After she finished talking seungyeon just rolled her eyes knowing that it was really her lil sis fault.

 

 

"That IDIOT!! I'll teach her a lesson while we're here at home without mom and dad knowing!! She has to grow up for *** sake"

 

 

The eldest sister approaced the little bunny again and gave her a tender hug like what a mom would do to her daughter.

 

"Don't worry nayeon-ah.. I'll talk to her" she said with a smile on her face to console her, yhou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter