missed you

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously..

 

"She's back.." again Jihyo was perplexed seeing that look from her Unnie, Dahyun decided to tell her everything she knew and saw from A to Z.

 

The three of them were walking through the hallway while Dahyun looked intently at Jihyo while talking with her, though Mina and Jihyo were looking forward, not to cause any accident along the way. Dahyun stopped walking when the other two stopped with a confusing look

"Somi.. Jeon Somi.. is back.. " is what she said but got curious when the two started being mute. She looked where the girls were looking ...and guess WHAT they saw? or more specifically WHO was in front of them.

 

present time..

 

at 2yeon before lunch..

 

NO POV

"What did you want to talk about Nayeon-ah?" asked Jeongyeon with her lips forming a line after asking her lover.

 

"I just..." but she stopped talking as she was nervous and didn't know how to start the conversation.

 

"You just.. what?" asked Jeongyeon again, still waiting for her bunny to open up.

 

"I.. I just want to say sorry.. for everything I said and how I managed the things between us.." said Nayeon looking directly at her gf's eyes.

Jeongyeon saw that Nayeon meant what she meant as her eyes couldn't lie to her, but she still wanted to know why she acted like that in the first place.

"It's just that everything happened too fast.. I don't know, my mind can't go after my heart.. and I was scared.." added Nayeon but now looking at the ground not wanting to see Jeongyeon's look at her.

 

Jeongyeon wasn't talking, she kept mute, she couldn't understand any of it, confusion was the right term for it. She had many things inside her head, many unresolved questions and problems, misundestanding hitting them on and on. Seconds past and Jeongyeon decided to make her move. She lift Nayeon's chin and looked directly at her soul. 

 

"What do you mean by happened too fast? Why did you want a break? Did you want to leave me? break up with me? Seriuosly.. tell me honestly.. I know you're hiding something from me. Don't do it. I'm here, all ears. I've been doing nothing but think of you, I've felt like my world was falling into pieces when you told me to stop and just give you space. I already imagined myself falling into depression.. what happened Nayeon-ah? Did I do something wrong? Did you fell out of love from me? Do you like someone else? Did I hurt you? Just plea-" Jeongyeon couldn't finish her words as Nayeon sealed her lips with a soft kiss.

That soft kiss kept lingering even after Nayeon broke it and looked right into her eyes. Jeongyeon couldn't take it anymore and smashed her lips against the girl, both closing their eyes and savoring those feelings they missed for a while. They couldn't stop and the soft kisses turned to be passionate as the both missed each other's touch. They kept making out and deepening the kiss. Jeongyeon's arms moved from Nayeon's face to her waist, while Nayeon locked her arms around Jeongyeon's neck. Toungue dancing, lips burning till they finished the oxygen from their lungs. a thin line of saliva was seen after they dettached from each other. Both panting and looking at each other, lust embracing them. Jeongyeon was about to kiss her again but was stopped by Nayeon's index finger leaving the girl confused.

 

"Jeongyeon-ah I missed you, and I know you missed me too... but we're still not done talking babe." said Nayeon giggling though she was still blushing from the heated make up session, and with that Jeongyeon groaned.

 

"Anyway I'm going to open up with you everytime I feel insecure. Actually. I've always liked you, wait no. Loved you and I still do, since we were kids. Seungyeon unnie knows about it." With that Jeongyeon looked kinda shocked as she didn't know her love wasn't one-sided.

 

"Wha-" Jeongyeon was about to say something again but stopped when Nayeon pecked her lips again, leaving her in a blushing mess.

 

"I'm not done explaining yet babe.." said Nayeon with a pout and with that Jeongyeon giggled and nodded for her to continue what she was about to say.

 

"I always knew you were popular, that you were a player.. it's just that.. my heart chose you and I can't stop it from loving you." She stopped for a second and looked at Jeongyeon again. "Actually this days I've been insicure, anxious.. that one day you'd leave me for someone else or cheat on me leaving me in pieces. I was scared that you would do those things.. people kept telling me that you wouldn't do that and I know, for myself..that you wouldn't.. it's just that.. I can't help it.. my gf's a MVP player and captain of our school's basketball team. She's a playgirl, wait no. GIRL." she emphasized the last word full of hate giving Jeongyeon the chills. "I just wanted to be assured by you that those things will never happen, not hear it from others but directly from you." she said looking sad and about to cry.

 

Jeongyeon looked at her lover with loving eyes and kissed the tip of her nose gaining the attention of the latter. 

"You don't need to worry about that Nayeonnie.. my bunny.. I've always loved you ya know? I thought it was a one-sided love and to forget you I tried dating many people.. but I couldn't.. I could't forget you, neither my feelings for you. Girls who I played with couldn't help me. I always had you in my mind, heart and soul... (A/N: ugh.. cringey.. I'm gonna throw up... T.T) " hearing that, Nayeon shed a tear and bear- hugged her beloved one.

 

Jeongyeon caressed Nayeon's cheek "Stop crying now babe.." she said while drying her gf's tears with her thumb.

 

With that, the two finally made up and started being sweet again and lovey dovey with each other. Both of them entered the class even though they were late using the 'I was sick and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter