Thank you

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Important announcement: Tell me what you think about this story. I mean if you like how the story is going on as I don't really have any idea if it's really getting interesting or boring. I know the progress is kinda slow, that's why I wanted to know your opinion. 

 

Two girls were seen having fun while buying clothes after watching an action film at the cinema, a small, cute and clumsy girl with a tall model like beautiful girl. The smaller one was trying some clothes while the other one was sitted on the couch looking at the latter with a smile on her face. From a far it looked like they were having fun and that was true but no one knew that the taller one was also teasing the smaller one while they were choosing the clothes to wear.

 

"Yah Tzuyu-ah, can't you just decide already? This one I'm wering is really good, don't you like it?" asked Sana looking kinda tired and frustrated at Tzuyu as they've been in that shop for almost an hour.

 

Tzuyu though shook her head, she didn't like what Sana was wearing, it was too revealing she thought so she made her change outfit again. This was the 10th time that Sana was changing clothes.

 

"Nah, that's not it." The girl then stood up and took a pair of blue jeans and a checkered black and white off shoulders and gave it to Sana. "Here Unnie try this, this should look good in you, it's not so revealing but it gives a pretty decent style. May I remind you that it's already autumn, I'm quite surprised that you weren't shaking because it was kinda cold earlier, it's windy right now so put something heavy." said Tzuyu shaking her head.

 

Sana looked at the younger one with a surprised look and hit her head shocking the latter "Yah unnie what do you think you're doing?! That hurts you know?! You violent woman!" and with that Sana glared at the Yoda making her shut .

 

"You idiot! It's not autumn but summer!! S.U.M.M.E.R. you hear me?? School year's about to end what autumn are you talking about? Are you that eager to be a second year student?" asked Sana while glaring at the latter and with that Tzuyu looked at her astonished. She didn't know that the older girl wouldn't be that clumsy today. She didn't expect Sana to notice that it was actually Summer and not Autumn.

 

"I know pabo, I just wanted to see how you would react." and with that Sana was left agape.

 

"Come on try this then let's go, I don't think you'd like to spend all our time here in this shop so move faster will you?" and with that she gave the clothes to Sana and sat on the couch again crossing her legs. People were seen looking at them, staff of the shop giggling at the two barking at each other. They were really pleasant to see. Many people were having a crush at Tzuyu  now. They couldn't believe such a godess woulld even exist, same for Sana but the two didn't care. 

 

After some time, Sana came out from the changing room and looked at Tzuyu earning a nod and a smile, she changed her clothes again to her outfit and proceeded to the cashier. She was about to give the money but Tzuyu was faster to give her credit card. Sana looked at her and was about to open and say something but the latter beat her again "It's on me, don't worry. It's a gift so just accept it." she said not looking at the older but infront, she then bid her goodbye and walked out of the shop leaving Sana standing frozen infront of the cashier. Tzuyu looked back noticing that the other girl wasn't moving and said "I'll leave you here if you don't move unnie." with a husky voice waking Sana up from her day dream.

 

The two saw a claw machine and stopped infront of it.

 

"Wahh!! CUTE!! I want that Yoda doll!!" said Sana screaming and jumping like a kid earning a smile from Tzuyu.

 

"Ahreasseo, I'll take it for you." said Tzuyu cooly making Sana look at her with wide eyes.


" Are you really going to get it for me?? You know how to use it?" asked Sana like a kid earning a nod from the younger.

 

"Of course, I'm a pro on playing this, don't you know that?" asked Tzuyu with a smirk earning a shake of her head from Sana 

 

"Well then watch and learn squirrel" and with that Tzuyu smiked at her and took some coins from her pocket, little did she know that Sana was blushing. 

 

Tzuyu put some coins in it and started moving the claw with the joystick, careful of any movement so that she would not fail on getting the yoda doll. Meanwhile on her right was Sana screaming like a kid "Left!! straigh a head!! No no not there!! go right!! Not too much" Tzuyu pressed the button and the claw started going down, two dolls were pulled up and Sana jump in joy for that but the oder one fell making contact with a bigger doll earning a 'Nooo' by Sana though she was still happy as Tzuyu got her the Yoda doll. The younger one took the peluche and gave it to Sana earning a scream, jump and a tender hug from the squirrel leaving her into a blushing mess.

 

"I'm happy you liked it Unnie" and with that Tzuyu smiled at the older one earning an eyesmile from the said squirrel.

 

"Well then, shall we?" asked Tzuyu offering her hand for Sana to hold making the older one blush at her action. Sana nod and took her hand and interwined their fingers.

 

'It fits perfectly.. I love this feeling, and I hope to never ever lose this hand of yours. I love you Tzuyu, I know maybe it's too early to say this but this is not just a small crush.. when I'm with you I always feel butterflies inside of me..  I always feel giddy when you're around me. Does this make even sense?? NO right?! I don't want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter