Nagging unnie

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| previously on chapter 34 |

 

***

The bunny placed her arms around the ostrich's neck and looked at her in the eyes, after a few seconds of staring contest she started leaning in and pulling Jeongyeon into a kiss. The two started to have their kissing section right in the middle of the street and most of all near Jongyeon's house, they kissed passionately not letting the latter beat her from their make out session. 

 

Jeonyeon then bit Nayeon's lower lip and that made the girl groan in pain, the latter then took this opportunity to insert her tongue onto her bunny like girlfriend's mouth and smirk in her lips and she started to kiss her util they lose their breath. 

 

In the end Nayeon lost the battle and let the ostrich explore making her moan by the sudden action of the latter, they didn't stop until someone knocked their senses together with someone laughing at the back of..

 

"EHEM! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU TWO RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE?" the girl looked at the couple with her brows raised and with a questioning look trying to tease the two girls.

 

The couple after hearing the familiar voice stopped their actions and parted away from each other.

 

One girl was blushing really hard, red cheeks was not enough to describe how red the girl was, meanwhile the ostrich one was having a membong, she wasn't sure of what to do, she was embarrassed and her ears where totally red now, she was always cool in front of anyone who dares to look at her and Nayeon have a make out session but not this time, she could not utter a word and it was getting awkward. 

 

***

 

"U-Unnie.. w-we were just" the girl said with an awkward smile on her face trying to explain the situation to her sister. She then took a glance at her girlfriend trying to tell her something. She took her hand while looking at the ground and whispering..

 

"1...2..." she said to her girlfriend with a whisper.

 

"YA YOO JEONGYEON I'M STILL TALKING TO YOU ANSWER ME." her sister said with a stern voice.

 

She was serious and literally getting mad, she didn't like PDA. She wasn't against the fact of the two making out if they were in a more private area like in their house more specifically in their room, but they weren't.

 

She was against it because the thought of seeing a couple almost eating their faces in the middle of the street wasn't pleasant to see even if the one displaying their affection were her two favorite dongsaengs. 

 

She was kinda disappointed, more on Nayeon because she was one of the student council, she was like Seungyeon one of the most strict in the council and  mostly in this kind of situation. 

 

She didn't care about her sister's reputation because she was known as the number 1 heartbreaker of the school. She was more concerned for Nayeon's, that was also because she didn't like the fact of one of her members being bullied or critisized by some because of this kind of mistake.

 

Seungyeon was still waiting for their answer but unfortunately finished her patience so she started getting near at them.

 

" 3! RUN NAYEON-AH!!!" Jeonyeon shouted then run with her girlfriend making her sister look at them dumbfounded.

 

"..... YAH!! YOO JEONGYEON!! YOU'RE GONNA GET IT LATER FOR PUTTING NAYEON IN THIS STUPID SITUATION!!!" Seungyeon shouted her lungs out making someone laugh out loud while holding his stomach.

 

Seungyeon glared at him making him shut up and compose himself "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to" he said looking down bowing at the latter with his pursed lips, the girl rolled her eyes " let's go we're getting late, I can't afford to be late 'cuase I'm still the President of the student council" she said not looking at him.

 

"Yah Seungyeon-ah aren't you exagerating?" said the guy making the latter stop from walking and making her look at him with an icy glare.

 

"YAH LEE JONGHYUN..." she said looking at him sternly, she then looked away with a blush on her face seeing him look at her with his brows raising like an innocent kid.

 

"sigh... it's nothing.. I'm not exagerating believe me." She said with a sigh

 

"Our student council is known for being severe with rules and its punishments and you should know that. You should know me better than anyone else. I make everyone obey by the strict rules because they know our policy. I can't afford one of my members getting embarassed by some scumbag only because of my sister."

 

"I see.. I can totally see your point and I really do agree with you but... you should also know your sister and Nayeon better than anyone else." he said trying to change her mind.

 

"Your sister would never put Nayeon in any bad situation, she liked her ever since they were born right?..." then he puased still looking at the latter.

 

"We both know that Jeongyeon liked Nayeon first as I've always been with you since we were in kindergarden. Don't you remember we've been friends since then Seungyeon-ah?" 

 

"For your information Lee Jonghyun-ssi, we've never been friends and will never be" she said walking away from him making the latter follow her pace.

 

"Okay, classmates, is that okay now?" he said looking at the girl still waiting for her answer " Much better."

 

"Yeah but that's really sad Seungyeon-ah. I've always considered you as my friend 'even though I would like you to be my girlfriend', you don't even see me as a friend" he said with a sad face, looking down making the latter guilty.

 

"Yah Jeongyeon-ah can you shut up and stop being emo for once?" she said glaring at him making him really shut his mouth until they arrived infront of the school gate.

 

"Seungyeon-ah, how can we be late if we arrived 45 min before class starts?" he said stopping from his trace looking kinda tired making the girl also stop from walking and look at him.

 

It was only 7.15 in the morning and he wasn't suppossed to be at school at this time but the latter was even in a hurry thinking she would be late for school.

 

"Yah! Who told you to wake up before 7.00 and accompany me here at school early in the morning?" she said raising her eyebrows.

 

"I never asked you to come with me or neither told you that you had some kind of punishment." she reasoned out then paused.

 

"Oh and let me tell you this. I'm even surprised because you've been waking up early in the moring so we could go to school together since elementary school." she said looking at him with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter