CHAPTER 1 The Beginning

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jungyeon POV

"jungyeon-ah I have to go now, I have a meeting see you later" my sister said with a smile, she then walked away but then stopped..

"ohh and don't start a fight again or I'll have to punish you.. you don't want that right?" I nodded like my life was on stake..

" yeah.. today I'll try my best not asking for it" I said with confidece B-)

"just don't be a war freak, okay? you're causing me too much problem, can you spare me at least for today? promise me.." she said with an annoyed face..

"yeah, yeah i promise, can't you just trust me?"

"yeah sure, whatever, see you later alligator" my sis just walked away like that.. this is really tiring.. jungyeon.. let's just try it's not like you'll lose something is what I thought.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

NO POV

 

"Hey guys, good morning ^^ whassup?" she then greeted her friends who was waiting for her near the gate with a high five. Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu greeted her the same way she did and with a smile. " Today is your first day here in high school huh? how are you? nervous? happy?" the girl asked with a smirk on her face.

 

"Nahh unnie none of the above, we just missed the old days when we were in middle school, we were a famous band, and of course our jamming with you, but still kind of excited I guess??" tzuyu replied with dahyun and chaeyoung nodding with her.

 

"When are we going to play? Where's the music room?" the little one asked with a curious face. 

 

"hey, hey calm down XD, it's your first day, it's not like this will be the last, just wait, we can't go now, the door is locked and my sister has the key.. but obviously.. I won't take it.. I'm still young, I'm not ready to die now you know XD... it's like a rat asking for a cat to be eaten!! and I just promised her that I won't do anything stupid today.." the girl just said it with a smile and all of them laughing until a girl with brown hair came with a ball in her hands.

 

 

*swoosh* *thud* *pung* *tung* *tung *tung* 

 

 

"YAH!! MOMO JUGEULLAE!?! MWEO HANEUN GEOYA!?" (yah!! momo waana die!?! what are you doing!?) the short hair girl said with an angry and annoyed face almost like killing her.

 

"ahaha jeongie calm down it's only 7 in the morning can you please shut your mouth or at least lower your voice? They're staring at you, stay cool will you? Haven't I told you that today we would meet at the park at 6 so that we could play basket?"

 

"...." - jeong

 

"you forgot it?! and I was waiting for you for an hour baka!" the girl said with an irritated face.

 

"hey you stupid.. you just told me to shut up or lower my voice.. but look at you shouting like an idiot.. -.-" - jungyeon

 

"huh? ahh yeah sorry, I forgot xp.. hey who are they? I never saw them here, are they new? - momo

 

"ohh they're my friends, tzuyu since middle school and this two since I was a child.. dahyun and chaeyoung" -jungyeon

 

The brown haired girl just drop her jaw, elbowed her friend and asked while being careful not to be noticed by them "jeongie, introduce me to dahyun.. she's cute, I think she's my type.. will you give me permission? I'd like to court her, if it's not a problem for you.." the girl asked with her puppy eyes, pleading and asking for help to the taller girl.

 

"fine by me, but don't you ever hurt my lil sis, or else...you know what will happen.. anyway she's already part of my family for me so I really care for her and I'm serious this time." the girl said with a serious face

 

"guys this is momo, she's been my friend since first year, we've been helping each other for all this time.. and she's my partner in crime ^^ mostly when it comes to girls actually and fights. she's nice and intelligent but also dumb but not innocent.. well it depends.." the girl says with a smirk not noticing that even dahyun was in trans..

 

tzuyu and chaeyoung just stare at dahyun and elbowed her making her jump slightly. the two just smirked and poked her m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter