002

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun is running around the shop, and her eyes are locking with her wristwatch. “It’s 5 p.m, I need to go there in one hour.” Naeun is picking up the dirty plates, cleaning up the table, bowing to the costumer as soon as they finished with their food. Naeun is working really hard today since she really wants to meet Myungsoo again.

She’s looking at her wristwatch again, and sees that it was 15 minutes to go. She’s quickly taking her apron off and she’s about to walking out from the shop before her mother is calling her name. “Naeun-ah, come here for a moment.”

Naeun is looking at her mother, and nods her head. “What’s wrong Omma?”

Her mother is smiling at Naeun, and hand her a box that filled with some foods. “Please deliver it to Grandma Yong. She’s calling me that she can’t walk to here since she was sick. Can you please help your Omma?”

“But Omma, Grandma Yong’s house is far. It took one hour if I walked from here.”

“You can take your bicycle, eoh? You don’t have any plan tonight, right?”

Naeun looks at her mother, and finally she left out a sighed, she can’t argue with her mother, since she knew that she’ll be loose. Naeun takes her bicycle, and push the pedal really hard. She’s riding her bicycle as fast as she can since she didn’t want to be late to meet Myungsoo. She’s arriving at Grandma Yong’s house 30 minutes later, and quickly pressed the bell.

“Grandma, here’s your food.”Naeun is handing the box to Grandma, as soon as she opened the door.

Grandma Yong is looking at her, and smiles widely. “Ne, thank you so much Naeun-ssi, I’m sorry for bothering you.”

“It’s alright Grandma. I should be going right now. Enjoy your food Grandma.”Naeun bows at her, and quickly rides her bicycle again. Since she’s going from Grandma Yong’s house, it took more than 30 minutes to reach the place where she’s going to meet Myungsoo again. She’s looking around ger wristwatch, and found out that it’s already 7 p.m. that means she’s been late for about an hour.

She parked her bicycle at the side of the road, and she’s looking around the bridge. She hoped that she’ll meet Myungsoo, and he’s waiting for her even though she was late. “Myungsoo, Myungsoo, are you here?”

Naeun is trying to call Myungsoo, but he’s nowhere to be found. She’s sitting at the corner of the bridge, hope that Myungsoo is late like her. She’s waiting more than one hour and Myungsoo is not showing up. “I was late, and he’s already gone. How could I contact him again, I don’t have his phone number or his address in Seoul.”

Naeun is looking down, and left out a heavy sighed. “You’re so stupid Son Naeun…”

Naeun is standing up from her seat, and taking her bicycle. She’s walking along the road with her bicycle beside her since she didn’t feel like riding it. “Now, I can’t meet him anymore…”

Naeun is arriving at her home, and the clock is already showing up 9 p.m. She took off her shoes and come inside her house. “I’m home.”

Naeun is about to going upstairs to her room, when her mother is calling her name. “Naeun, where are you going? Why you came home so late?”

Naeun looks at her mother, and takes a deep breath. “Omma, it took more than one hour to come to Grandma Yong’s house, and to come here, it took more than one hour. Of course I’m coming home late.”

Naeun didn’t mean to be harsh to her mother, but she really didn’t want anybody

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter