017

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“And here is all the files that you might be need when you’re going there…”

 

Myungsoo is standing beside the door while his ears are listening to every conversation that he heard from behind the door. Myungsoo is leaving out a heavy sighed while his eyes are focusing on the floor. He didn’t know why he’s standing beside the door, waiting for his friend to come out from the room after he done talking with his teacher. Even he doesn’t know if he can call him as his friend anymore.

 

Myungsoo is turning his head when he heard the door is being open. He turns his head when he sees that Hoya is holding a bunch of paper on his hand. He’s quickly coming closer to him, after he’s done bowing at the teacher. Hoya is looking at him for a while, and leaving out a heavy sighed before he turns his body and walk away, Myungso is quickly following him from behind, try to catch up Hoya.

 

“Howon-ah, we need to talk. What happen between me and Naeun, it’s not something that I planned, it’s—“

 

Hoya turns his body before Myungsoo can talk for more. Hoya shows him the paper that he brings along. Myungsoo is looking at the paper for a while before he’s looking at Hoya again. “What is it?”

 

“My application.”Hoya is walking again while Myungsoo is walking behind him with his eyes are focusing on the paper.

 

“You’re going to Japan? Why?”

 

“I got a recommended letter from Mr.Seo, and he said that the university that I’m going to apply is interested with me.”

 

“You’re going there? For real?”

 

Hoya nods his head and then he’s looking at Myungsoo. Myungsoo is looking at Hoya as well, and he shakes his head. “You’re going to apply at the same university with me right? Don’t you say that you always want to study at Seoul University?”

 

“I’m just following what’s already in front of my eyes. I can’t let go this opportunity. In fact, there’s nothing that I can chase in here anymore.”

 

Myungsoo is staring at his friend, and he’s trying to pats his shoulder. “Howon-ah, don’t say that. We’re always here for each other. You got my back, remember?”

 

“What should I do when I don’t even trust my own bestfriend?”Hoya is turning his body and taking out the paper that’s being hold by Myungsoo. Myungsoo is catching up at him before he can walk further more.

 

“At least tell me, when will you going to Japan.”

 

“Next week.”

 

Hoya is walking at the front leaving Myungsoo behind. Myungsoo is still standing at before since he doesn’t know what to say to Hoya anymore. His bestfriend is going to leave him really soon….

 

 

******

 

 

“Naeun-ah, where are you going?”

 

Naeun is looking at her unnie, while her hands are combing her hair to look tidier. She’s smiling at her unnie for a while before her hands are tidying her clothes. “I’m going somewhere unnie, there’s something I need to do.”

 

“Really?”Her unnie is walking to her, and sitting at the top of her bed while her eyes are focusing on Naeun. “I already read your college application. Are you sure that you’re going to go back to Jeju? You aren’t studying in here, are you?”

 

Naeun is turning her head, and she’s smiling at her unnie. She puts the comb at her desk and she’s following her unnie by sitting on the bed. “There’s nothing that I can do in here anymore, except I missed Omma.”

 

“You have a fight with Hoya, aren’t you?”

 

“Actually I’m breaking up with him, unnie…”Naeun is staring at the floor for a while before she’s looking at her sister again. “But it’s alright unnie, I’m alright.”

 

Chorong is looking at her little sister, and she pats her head gently. “If it’s like that, all I can do is just supporting you, it’s your life right?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter