018

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo is standing in front of the door of Eunji’s house. He didn’t dare to knock on the door or simply calling her to go outside. He’s looking at his wristwatch for a while. It’s been almost eleven and he knew that Hoya plane is going to be around one. He’s taking a deep breath, it was such unconscious accident which Hoya and Naeun plane are going on the same day, even they’re going on the same time.

 

Myungsoo already knew about this since yesterday because he can’t hold his urge to know about their planes. And what he always thinks was right. They’re going on the same day and same time. None of them are known about this one. All Naeun knew was Hoya is staying at Seoul to continue his study, while Hoya knew that Naeun is staying at Seoul as well. No one of them dare to speak to each other. They’re going on separated way and the only person that knows about this one is him. Kim Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo is taking a deep breath first until he presses the intercom so the maid at Eunji’s house can opened the door for him. He’s walking inside the house when the door is being opened by Eunji’s maid. He’s waiting for Eunji at the chair outside her house, until Eunji is coming to him. “Myungsoo-yaa, waiting for me?”

 

He’s turning his head when he heard her voice coming out from his back. He’s smiling at her lightly and shaking his head. “It’s alright. I just came here as well.”

 

Eunji nods her head, then handed him her car key. “We can use my car so we can go there as soon as possible.”

 

He nods his head, and quickly walking to her car that’s being parked at the garage next to her house. He turns on the engine and quickly driving her car when Eunji was already inside the car. He drives the car slowly which really unusual for him to do that. Eunji that’s watching at him closely can’t hold her care to ask what’s going on at him.

 

 “Are you alright?”Eunji is looking at Myungsoo for a while, until he shakes his head lightly, then giving her a weak smile. “I’m alright. Why?”

 

“You seem like in a really bad mood. It’s unusual of you today…”Eunji is looking outside the window then she’s looking back at him.“Ah! Are you sad that Hoya is going to leave us soon?”

 

Myungsoo is looking at Eunji then he nods his head lightly. “It’s alright. We’re going to meet him soon. Don’t be sad, you still got me remember?”

 

He can only giving her a weak smile. He doesn’t know what’s wrong with him today. He didn’t want to meet Hoya especially Naeun. Not today when everyone is leaving him soon. He can’t just go to Japan to visit Hoya since he can’t afford the tickets to go there. He knew that it was expensive. And he can’t visit Naeun as well.

 

What would people thinking when they see a guy is coming to a girl’s house when they don’t have any relationship more than just a friend? He rubs the back of his head, until he speeds up. She’s looking at him worried. “Myungsoo-yaa, calm down. We still can go to airport on time. You don’t have to drive your car like this one.”

 

He’s still speeding up for a while until he stops the car and then he’s making a u-turn. He’s walking at the direction that’s not going to lead them to the airport. She’s looking at him, try to make him realize that it was a wrong way. “Myungsoo-yaa, where are you going? We’re going to meet Hoya right?”

 

He shakes his head, and he’s looking at her. “I don’t think I can go to airport today. I’m sorry Eunji-yaa. Let’s go somewhere else, eoh?”

 

Eunji is about to answering his question when she felt her phone is vibrating. She’s looking at him for a while then she’s looking at her phone. It was from Bomi.

 

From : Yoon Bomi

Eunji-yaa, mianhae. I don’t think I can go to your house today to talk about this college thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter