004

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We met again, Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo is looking at Naeun, while Naeun is smiling at him widely. Myungsoo is smiling at her as well. “How could you be in here?”

“I move here to Seoul.”

Myungsoo is looking at Naeun, then he turns his head and looking at Hoya. Hoya is looking at both of them as well, curious about what happen between both of them. “Well, Lee Hoya excuses us for a second.”

Hoya is looking at Myungsoo, then he nods his head. He goes back inside the class while Myungsoo is taking Naeun’s hand to go outside his classroom. “But how’s your school in there? How could you move in here? Who are you living with?”

Naeun is looking at Myungsoo, and she shakes her head. “Relax Myungsoo, I’m staying here with my unnie. She’s been living here in Seoul for two years. And for the reason I’m going here because of you.”

“Me? Why me?”Myungsoo is looking at Naeun with a confused face.

Naeun is smiling at Myungsoo, then she looks down. “I…I haven’t get a chance to meet you. We made a promise to meet again, but I didn’t come. I’m sorry.”

“Well, I thought you’re angry with me because what I did to you, then you didn’t show up. To be truth I want to wait for you until you came, but since Hoya is coming with me, he didn’t want to wait any longer.”

Naeun is looking at Myungsoo, then she shakes her head. “I’m the one that should say sorry. I’m sorry Myungsoo-ssi.”

“Put the formal speech down, you don’t have to call me like that, just Myungsoo or L, eoh?”

Naeun nods her head, while Myungsoo is looking at Naeun. “Which class did you get in?”

Naeun is taking one paper, and she’s looking at it. “Hmm, I get into class 2-C. Where is it?”

“2-C? Oh, it’s at the end of the hallway. Just go straight.”

Naeun nods her head, and smiles at Myungsoo. “Well, I gotta go. I don’t want to be late for my first day in this school.”

Myungsoo nods his head, while Naeun is going to her class. Myungsoo is looking at Naeun until she goes inside her class. He left out a heavy sighed, and he’s going inside his class. Myungsoo is going to his seat, while Hoya is waiting for him to explain everything. Myungsoo sits at his seat, and Hoya is looking at Myungsoo. “So?”

Myungsoo is looking at Hoya, and he’s looking at his bag. “What are you talking about?”

“You don’t want to explain to me who that girl, eoh? Kim Myungsoo?”

Myungsoo left out a sighed and he shakes his head. “She’s the girl that I met when we went to Jeju.”

“And, her name?”

“Yah, why are you asking that much question, Lee Howon.”

Hoya is looking at Myungsoo, and he shakes his head. “Just answer me Kim Myungsoo.”

“Her name is Son Naeun, are you happy now?”

Hoya smiles at Myungsoo, and nods his head. “And, what is she doing in here by the way?”

“She said that she’s coming here to look for me, and she’s coming here with her sister.”

“She’s coming here because she’s looking for you?? What did you do to her?”

Myungsoo is looking at Hoya, and he shakes his head. “Yah, do I look like a bad person here? I’m not doing anything to her.”

“I don’t believe in you, I know who you are.”

Myungsoo left out a heavy sighed. “I kissed her when we met in Jeju.”

“Yah, are you crazy??! What are you doing?? How could you kiss her? You just met her for one day!!”

“I don’t know Hoya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter