005

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun is walking back to her classroom with Bomi since she lost her appetite after she knew that Myungsoo is already had a girlfriend, and it was Eunji. She’s walking slowly while her mind is still thinking about that. “Myungsoo already had a girlfriend then why he kissed me?”

Bomi is looking at Naeun, and pats her shoulder lightly. “Naeun-ah, what’s wrong? Why are you keeps silent?”

Naeun is coming back from her daydreaming as soon as Bomi talks to her. Naeun smiles at her lightly, then shakes her head. “I’m alright. Nothing’s wrong.”

Bomi nods her head, as she’s walking to her classroom cheerfully. Naeun is following her from behind, when she heard someone’s talking behind her. “Myungsoo-yaa, wait for me.”

Naeun is turning her head as soon as she heard a name of Myungsoo. She’s looking back and found that Myungsoo, and Eunji are standing behind her. With Hoya as well. Naeun is looking at Myungsoo, then she looks at Eunji. She feels like her heart is being stabbed by a knife when he sees that Myungsoo is with other girl.

Naeun is touching her chest lightly, then she’s looking at them again. Myungsoo is looking at Naeun while his eyes are getting wider. “Naeun…”

Eunji is looking at Myungsoo, and then she’s looking at Naeun. “Do you know her?”

Naeun lift her head as soon as she heard Eunji talks. She waits for Myungsoo to answer Eunji question. She wants to hear that Myungsoo knows her, and he already kissed her. Myungsoo is looking at Naeun, then she’s looking at Eunji. “Yes, I know her. I….I met her when I went to Jeju last month.”

“Jeju? Oh, when you went with Hoya, right?”

Myungsoo nods his head, and he’s walking closer to Naeun. He’s smiling at Naeun, then he’s looking back at Eunji. “Eunji-ya, meet Naeun. Naeun meet Eunji.”

Eunji is coming closer to Naeun, and she’s smiling at her. She gives her hand. “Nice to meet you, Naeun-ssi. I’m Eunji, Jung Eunji.”

Naeun is looking at Eunji. At first, she was scared that she didn’t want to reply her, but when she’s thinking about this more, she felt that it was rude. Naeun shakes Eunji’s hand and smiles lightly at her. “Nice to meet you too, I’m Naeun, Son Naeun.”

Eunji is smiling at Naeun, and then she’s looking at her. “What bring you here Naeun-ssi?”

Naeun is looking at Eunji, and then she’s looking at Myungsoo. Myungsoo is standing beside Eunji while his eyes and his ears are listening and watching both of them. “I…I came here to meet Myungsoo.”

“Myungsoo, why?”

Naeun didn’t know that she should continue to talk about this or not since she didn’t want to ruin their relationship. If from the first time she knew that Myungsoo already had a girlfriend, she won’t try to go to Seoul even though he already kissed her. Naeun is looking at Eunji, while Eunji is waiting for her to answer her question. “I came here…because…he kissed me.”

Eunji is looking at Naeun, then she’s looking at Myungsoo. Myungsoo and Hoya remain silent because they didn’t know what to say. Hoya didn’t want to get involved with their problem while Myungsoo doesn’t know what to say. “You kiss her?”

Myungsoo nods his head lightly. Eunji is looking at Naeun, then she touch her cheeks. “I’m sorry Naeun-ssi for what Myungsoo did to you. He always does something without ever think about that before.”

Naeun didn’t believe after what she heard that Eunji didn’t get angry at her or even My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter