006

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun is walking out from her apartment since she needs to go to school today. Yesterday when she met Myungsoo, she didn’t talk that much since she really doesn’t know what to talk with him. Naeun is walking heavily because she’s still sleepy. She’s about to walk downstairs when she hears someone is talking behind her.

“Still sleepy?”

Naeun is turning her head, and she found that Myungsoo is standing behind her. Naeun quickly turns her head again, and walks away from Myungsoo. Myungsoo is trying to catch Naeun, and he’s taking her hand. “Naeun-ah! Can we talk for a sec, please?”

Naeun is looking at Myungsoo, and she shakes her head. “Anieyo, I’m busy, and I don’t want to be late.” Naeun is trying to let her hand go but since Myungsoo is stronger than her, she still can’t let her hand go.

Myungsoo is looking at Naeun, and he’s smiling at her. “Please Naeun-ah. How about we talk when we walk to school together, eoh?”

Naeun is looking at Myungsoo, then she’s finally giving up. She nods her head lightly. Myungsoo is releasing Naeun hand. Both of them are walking side by side to go to their school. Naeun is remaining silent while Myungsoo is trying to avoid the awkward atmosphere between both of them. “Are you mad at me, Naeun-ah?”

Naeun is looking at Myungsoo. “Do you think??”

Myungsoo is taking a deep breath, and he’s looking at Naeun. “Well, I’m sorry Naeun-ah. If it was because of me the reason you’re going to Seoul, I’m going to take a responsibility about this. I don’t want you to feel that you don’t like to stay in here because of me. I’m sorry Naeun-ah, about that kissed as well.”

“I know that you must be angry since I took your first kiss. I just didn’t want to break your heart since you know that I already had a girlfriend, and you know who it is…”

Naeun is looking at Myungsoo, then she’s looking at the front again. “How long you’ve been dating Eunji-ssi?”

“Hmm…around two years perhaps?”

Naeun nods her head. She knew that it can’t be possible that Myungsoo is dating Eunji for a short time. Myungsoo is looking at Naeun again. “Naeun-ah, are you still mad at me?”

“I’m not mad at you…I’m just disappointed at you.”

“Why?”

Naeun sighed for a while before she continues her words. “If you already had a girlfriend, why you kissed me, don’t you ever think about Eunji’s feeling?”

“She’s fine with it. Trust me.”

“Why?”

Myungsoo is smiling at Naeun, then he nods his head. “Well, since I already know her for a long time, and she knew me very well too. She knew that I never take a serious about this thing, you know right?”

Naeun nods her head, while Myungsoo continue his word. “And, as you can see, I can’t leave Eunji. That’s why I feel sorry about this. You’re the one that take about this really serious. I feel bad about this Naeun-ah. Can we be friends?”

Naeun is looking at Myungsoo. Actually she doesn’t want to be just friends with Myungsoo, she wants to be more than just a friend, but she can’t do anything about this. She nods her head lightly. Myungsoo is looking at Naeun, and smiling widely at her. “Thank you so much Naeun-ah!”

Naeun just nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter