012

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole school is being busy when all students found out the newest information about Hoya. A lot of people have known this one even though Hoya or Naeun didn’t say anything about it. They had just going out for one day, but the school was seems like having a really big news. And, they’re like this because it was Hoya who’s dating. It was Hoya they’re talking about and Hoya has never been dating a girl before except Naeun.

 

Myungsoo is looking around the school that’s being too much crowded whenever he walks towards them. He didn’t know what’s wrong with people since he didn’t know what they’re talking about. He’s about to walking towards his class when one of a girl is calling him from behind. “Myungsoo Oppa….”

 

Myungsoo is turning his head when he found out it was one of his dongsaeng. Myungsoo is smiling at her, “What’s wrong?”

 

“Is that true that Hoya Oppa is dating Naeun Unnie?”

 

 Myungsoo’s eyes are getting wider when he heard about Hoya and Naeun are dating. He didn’t know that they’re dating, none of them are telling them about this one. “Eoh? What are you talking about? Hoya and Naeun?”

 

“A lot of unnie are talking about this, and I just want to make sure since I’ll get a broken heart if this one is true. Hoya Oppa can’t date anyone…”

 

Myungsoo didn’t know what to say to his dongsaeng. He really needs to find Hoya. He needs to hear about this from him, not from anybody. He’s quickly making a way towards the girl to look for Hoya. He’s always knowing where he’s hiding since it was the only place where he can hide from other students. He’s walking through the school garden and sees that Hoya is sitting in there.

 

Myungsoo is walking towards him, and standing beside him. Hoya is looking at him, and he scoffed for a while. “What are you doing in there? Can’t you see that I was reading a book? And by any chance you blocked the light Kim Myungsoo.”

 

Hoya is looking at Myungsoo, that’s looking at him with furious eyes. He knew something’s wrong since Myungsoo only did this once he got angry. Hoya sighed for a while, and he closed the book. “You’ve heard it, haven’t you?”

 

“What are you doing Hoya? You’re dating Naeun? Neo Micheosseo???”

 

“I didn’t think I was doing something wrong in here…”Hoya is standing up from his seat, “Why are you angry to me? I can date any girl that I like, Myungsoo-yaa, and you should congratulate your own friend.”

 

Myungsoo scoffed for a while, and he’s coming closer to Hoya while Hoya is still looking at him. “It’s not about you’re dating a girl, I never disagree about that, but why Naeun?? Can’t you see there’re more girls around here, not just her!”

 

“What if the one that I want is Naeun?”Hoya is smiling lightly, “Should I give up just because she likes you?”

 

Myungsoo is a little taken back when he heard that Hoya is talking like that. Hoya never did something like that before. “She likes me, and you still asking her to become your girlfriend? You’re seriously crazy.”

 

“I can change her feelings, and don’t forget to remind you that you already had a girlfriend.”

 

“I have a girlfriend won’t change the fact.”

 

Hoya is chuckling lightly as he heard what his friend talking about. “Change the fact? Change the fact about Naeun’s feeling towards you? I can change her feelings, just see it later.”

 

Hoya is walking towards Myungsoo, leaving him dumbfound. He never felt like this before. He never expected that Hoya is going to change towards a girl. Myungsoo is remaining silent as Hoya about leaving him alone. Hoya stops his walks, and turns his body to look at Myungsoo. “Myungsoo-yaa…”

 

Myungsoo turns his body, and he’s looking at Hoya’s direction.

 

“I’m not going to give in to you right now, not like what happen back then. Once is enough.”

 

Hoya is leaving Myungsoo alone, as he can’t say something to answer Hoya’s question. Myungsoo is scratching the back of his head as he feel confused, he don’t know what to do, and he don’t want to fight with his friend again, twice.

 

*******

 

Hoya is walking towards the hallway after his sudden meeting with Myungsoo. He’s actually doesn’t want to fight with his own friend, but if it was his friend wants then he will be very happy to do it. The break time is over so the hallway is empty. All students are already in their own class. Hoya is about to skip the lesson when he sees someone’s walking towards him.

 

His eyes get wider when he sees who it was. It was Eunji. He’s trying to act cool, as he’s walking towards her direction. Eunji is looking at him as well, she’s walking towards him and she’s flashing a smile to him. Hoya is smiling lightly at her as well. Hoya is taking a deep breath when he already away from Eunji.

 

“Hoya-yaa!”

 

Hoya turns his head when he heard someone call his name. He sees Eunji is talking with him. Eunji is the one that call his name. “Yes?”

 

“I’ve heard about your relationship with Naeun. And congratulations for both of you.”

 

“Ah, you’ve heard?”Hoya is smiling lightly at her, “Thank you Eunji-yaa.”

 

Eunji nods her head, and she’s smiling at him. “Well, I gotta go. See you later Hoya.”

 

Eunji is turning her body, she’s about to walking again, when she feels someone’s grabbing her hand. Eunji is turning her head, and she sees Hoya is grabbing her wrist. “Is there something wrong?”

 

“You don’t feel anything when you heard about my relationship with Naeun?”

 

Eunji blinks her eyes when she heard what Hoya talked ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter