023

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya is walking around his office as he’s recalling again his meeting with Eunji yesterday. His friend is already married is not something that he’s expecting to be happened. Myungsoo didn’t tell him anything that he’s already married and that’s something that’s bothering him. Not even a slightest word is coming from his mouth about marriage.

 

“I’m already married with Myungsoo, Hoya-ya…”

 

Hoya is stopping drinking his coffee once he heard that Eunji is already married. He’s looking at her, and he’s laughing lightly. “Don’t be silly Eunji-yaa…”

 

“Eoh? Why?” Eunji is looking at Hoya as she pouted her cheeks. “I’m not lying here, and you told me that I’m being silly in here? Ouch…my hearts…”

 

Eunji is touching her chest to pretend that her hearts was hurts while Hoya is giggling lightly. “But…Myungsoo…”

 

“What’s with Myungsoo? Did you already meet him? He didn’t tell me that….”

 

“Ah, nothing. Just forget about it.”

 

“Eoh? Alright then, we’ll make this conversation ended in here.”

 

 Hoya is putting his hand on the top of his head as he doesn’t know what to do again. Maybe Myungsoo forgot to tell him that he’s already married with Eunji since it’s just a short conversation he had with him back then. Hoya is taking off his tie as he’s walking outside his office. He’s walking on the hallway through his office when he’s noticing that Naeun is talking with someone.

 

He’s hiding behind the wall, try to see who’s the person she’s talking with and his jaw dropped the moment he saw the person. He’s trying to hear everything what they said but he can only hear a little of their conversation.

 

“So…I’ll come pick you up after your work is done, eoh? See you later Naeun-ah…”

 

“See you later, Myungsoo-yaa…”

 

Hoya is still hiding behind the wall until Myungsoo is nowhere to be seen. He’s looking at Naeun when he notices that her cheeks are blushing the moment Myungsoo left. The emotions that never being showed by Naeun whenever she’s with him. Did Myungsoo tell her that he’s already married with Eunji? Did Naeun know everything about his marriage? He’s holding a deep breath, as he’s calling out Naeun’s name.

 

“Naeun, come to my office room please…”

 

Hoya is walking at the front first while Naeun is following him from behind. He’s coming inside the room, when he’s taking out some files from his desk. He’s handing it over to Naeun and she’s quickly taking it from him.

 

“I want you to take some extra hour today Naeun-ah…if it’s not bothering you.”

 

Naeun is looking at the files that she’s holding to for a moment, “Do I need to finish it today Hoya-ya?”

 

“Actually I want to ask Dongwoo to do that, but as you can see he’s not my assistant anymore, and you’re the one who’s in charge for taking care of my business life. But if there’s something you want to do after your work is done, its fine, you can do it later.”

 

Naeun is thinking for a moment, until she nods her head. “I can do it today and put it on your desk this evening.”

 

“Thank you so much Naeun-ah…” Hoya is looking at her, and he’s looking back at his files, “You can leave now.”

 

“Yes Hoya…”

 

Naeun is about to reaching the door when suddenly Hoya is calling out her name. “Naeun-ah…”

 

She’s turning her head for a while and smiling at him, “Yes?”

 

“I’m just wondering…is there something you want to tell me?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter