014

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun is yawning really hard since morning. She can’t sleep properly last night since she needs to help Chorong with her college’s assignment and she just can’t let her sister do it by herself. Naeun stretched her body and turns her head to left and right. Bomi that has been watching her since morning, poke her shoulder suddenly. “Having a fight?”

 

Naeun is quickly turning her head to Bomi that is sitting next to her. “Who’s having a fight?”

 

“You and Hoya of course…”Bomi is looking at Naeun again, and put her head on her palm. “You looked so tired, and I know there must be something going on between on between you and Hoya. Am I right? Is it because of Myungsoo?”

 

Naeun is looking at Bomi that’s waiting for her to answering her question. She’s chuckling lightly and shaking her head. “Bomi-yaa…I’m not having a fight with Hoya. My relationship with him is going out really well. I’m just tired since I need to help my sister last night.”

 

“Really? Nothing’s going on between both of you?”

 

Naeun nods her head, and she’s smiling at Bomi. Bomi nods her head, and she’s looking at the front again since the teacher is already coming inside her class. Actually it was the last subject, she and Bomi need to attend and after that she can go home. Naeun is putting her head on the table, she can’t hold her eyes to get open anymore.

 

“Jung Eunji and…Son Naeun.”

 

Naeun is about to sleep when she heard her name being called. She’s looking at the teacher that’s holding a piece of paper on her hand. “Yes? What’s wrong Mrs.?

 

“You didn’t hear what I talked about before Naeun-ssi?”

 

Naeun is looking at the teacher and she’s looking at Bomi. Bomi is trying to help her but it’s no use since she can’t get it what she talked about. She’s looking at the front again, then she shakes her head. “I don’t know Mrs. I’m sorry.”

 

The teacher is looking at Naeun then she’s taking a deep breath before talked. “Well, let me told you guys one more time. All of you need to do some paper about a subject that I will be given to you. You will be pair up into two. And this work needs to be send to me in about two weeks from now, get it?” The teacher is looking at all students and then she’s looking at Naeun. “And you got the pair up with Eunji, Naeun-ssi…”

 

Naeun is looking at Eunji as soon as she heard what her teacher said. She doesn’t know what to say to Eunji since both of them never get close. She knows there must be something that makes Eunji never talked with her. Naeun is swallowing her own saliva for thinking about what she will do together with Eunji.

 

The door is ringing as soon as the teacher finished up telling the class about the pair up and their assignment. Naeun is putting her books back to her bag when she sees Eunji is already standing in front of her. Naeun is looking up at her, and try to smile at her.

 

Eunji is looking at Naeun, and she’s smiling lightly at her. “Want to do the assignment today?”

 

“Eh? Today?”Naeun is seeing that Eunji nods her head as soon as she answered her question. “But, where?”

 

“We can do it in my house. There’s no one in there except my maid. How’s about that?”

 

“But…”Naeun is actually needs to do something first with Hoya, but seeing Eunji like this she can’t say no to her. And it was actually a good chance to change Eunji’s perception about her. Naeun nods her head lightly. “Alright. Let’s go.”

 

Naeun is following Eunji’s step as soon as both of them step out from the class. She didn’t have a chance to talk or see Hoya first since Eunji is already dragging her to follow her. Naeun is looking around as soon as they reached a parking lot. Naeun is following her when she’s unlocking one of the car that’s been parked in there.

 

Eunji is looking at Naeun, and smiling at her. “Get in.”

 

Naeun is following Eunji’s order and she gets into the car. Eunji quickly drives off her car and goes straight to her house. Naeun and Eunji didn’t say anything to each other. And no one wants to break the silence between both of them. Both of them arrive at Eunji’s house and step out from the car when Eunji already parked her car.

 

Eunji is looking at Naeun and smiling at her. “I’m sorry if it was taking too long to reach my home, I will drive you back home, eoh?”

 

Naeun is shaking her head lightly while she’s following Eunji by coming inside her house. “It’s alright. I will just take a bus.”

 

“It’s alright Naeun-ah. Don’t bother about it, we’re friends after all right?”

 

Eunji is taking Naeun to her room. Naeun is following her and come inside. She’s looking around the room and found a lot of picture hanging on at the wall. She’s looking at Eunji, that’s already sitting at the floor where there’s a table as well. Naeun is quickly following her and take out her book and her pencil case from her bag.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter