022

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun is looking at her wrist watch once again as she’s waiting for Hoya to come. Dongwoo said that his flight is going to arrive at 10 this morning, but she didn’t have to pick him up since Dongwoo is still with him. Naeun is looking around the building, never noticed that she’s going to be working in such an awesome and tall building like this. And Hoya is the one who own the building and the company.

 

Naeun is leaving out a heavy sighed as he’s looking down and looking at her shoes as it’s the most interesting thing she can do right now. She’s looking up when she saw a pair of shoes are standing in front of her. She’s lifting up her face when she saw someone’s familiar. Naeun is in shocked as she can’t do anything. She’s walking back one step and try not to make a noise when she did that.

 

“Naeun?”

 

Myungsoo is in the same shock state with Naeun as he didn’t expect to meet Naeun once again. Their last goodbye seven years ago isn’t good and they never keep in touch anymore. Naeun is quickly turning her body as she can’t face Myungsoo again. She can’t lose her control anymore when she saw the one that she loves is showing up his face in front of her.

 

Naeun is trying to run when she felt that her wrist is being hold. She’s quickly covering her face with the documents that she’s holding before. “I’m not Naeun, you’re holding the wrong person. Please let me go.”

 

Naeun is trying to release her hands from Myungsoo’s held but it was useless. He’s always been the one that stronger than her. He’s walking to her as he’s trying to put the documents down and see her face once again to make sure that he didn’t see the wrong person. A person that he saw is really is Naeun.

 

Naeun is still looking at the opposite direction so she doesn’t have to see his face. She really can’t see him again. He was the reason why she left Seoul and went back to Jeju. She thought that when she left everything is going to be back to normal for the three of them.

 

“It’s really you, Naeun-ah…It really is you…”

 

Myungsoo is smiling widely as he pulls Naeun into a hug. He didn’t care what people might think but he’s just so happy that he can’t see and meet Naeun again. “When are you coming back to Seoul?? Did you still stay at your apartment??”

 

“Let me go Myungsoo-ya…”Naeun is struggling as Myungsoo is releasing the hug, “Don’t hug me like that. People might see us in a bad way.”

 

“I don’t care. I’m just so happy that I can see you again.”Myungsoo is smiling widely as he puts Naeun’s hair behind her ears so he can saw her face more clearly. “Are you working in here?”

 

Naeun is about to answering his question when she felt that her phone is ringing. She’s quickly answering it right before Myungsoo’s trying to ask another question, “…Yes, I will go there as fast as I can. Yes, assistant Dongwoo-ssi…”

 

Myungsoo is watching everything moves that she made. He can smell her sweet perfume that never changed even though it’s already more than seven years. Naeun is fixing up her clothes again as he puts the documents inside her bag. Naeun is about to leaving when Myungsoo is holding her hands again.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“I really need to go Myungsoo-yaa…I really am, I’m sorry.”

 

“I will wait for you in here. Come as fast as you can after you’re done.”

 

Naeun is looking at him for a moment, then she’s trying to releasing her hand from his hold. She’s bowing at him for a while before she’s walking to the opposite direction. She can think about what to do with Myungsoo again later, all she needs to do is just making Hoya’s happy with her works.

 

Naeun is walking around to prepare everything that probably he might need. Dongwoo is already called her before that Hoya is already arrived in Seoul and on the way to the company and he asked her to prepare the meeting room before Hoya arrived. Everything is already on the perfect place right before Hoya arrives.

 

She’s walking back to her desk to wait until Hoya is done with the meetings. Naeun is waiting for almost eight hours since the meeting is really long and she can’t just left right away. She needs to wait until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter