026

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mwo? Mworago?”

 

Naeun is looking at Eunji that is holding her hands tightly. She’s watching her face, that maybe she gets the hint that Eunji is telling her lies, not the truth. It can’t be possible that Eunji’s sister died in front of Myungsoo, and he promised something like that to her. Naeun is looking at her once again, try to make her speak again.

 

“That can’t be real right? Your past wasn’t like that right?”

 

“I’m telling you the truth Naeun-ah…that’s something you need to know about us, about our past. Three of us.” Eunji is looking at her, as she’s exhaling some air deeply. “There’s something you need to know as well, about me and Myungsoo, we’re already married….”

 

Naeun is feeling like she got a heart attack when she heard what she said. Married? Did she hear that Eunji and Myungsoo are already married? She’s looking at her, as she can’t speak or do something again to her. Everything is happening so fast, she can’t swallow what she heard before, and now news about marriage?

 

She’s start to shaking as she felt a tear is escaping her eyes. She still can’t believe what she said to her before. “You and him…already ma-married?”

 

“I know it must be hard to you, but Naeun-ah…what will you do when you were in my position? Will you still watching your own husband flirting with any girl?” Eunji is looking at Naeun, as she can see that she’s already crying. “Especially if it was your own friend?”

 

“I-I…don’t know what to say…”

 

“You don’t have to say anything…I’m here not to say that you’re a bad woman by stealing someone’s husband. You don’t know anything. I just want to let you know about this. You have to know all about our past before you’re getting involved with us….”

 

“When is it…” Naeun is crying hard as she can feel a pain inside her heart. It feels like her heart can be bursted out any second. “When was your wedding?”

 

“It’s a year ago…after my father passed away. He proposed me and we’re married after that.”

 

Naeun is still looking at Eunji, as she can see a pain on her eyes as well. She must be feeling hurt when she found out that her husband is cheating on her. Naeun is still crying hard, it seems like it was the only way out to make her pain gone. “How about Hoya? He loved you right?”

 

“Hoya…we’re still friend after that. Myungsoo already talked to him after he made a promise with me. At first he thought that Myungsoo was nuts for making a promise like that, but in the end he accepted it since he was his bestfriend.”

 

“Do you ever love Hoya?”

 

Eunji is looking at Naeun as a smile is curving on her lips. “Yes, I loved him before I love Myungsoo. We’re really close, until all I think about was him…but…everything changed after that.”

 

“Why…why you guys didn’t tell me earlier??”

 

Naeun is starting to shake again. Another tears are coming out from her eyes. She’s looking at her, but she didn’t know what to say. It feels like the world already collapsed. There’s no more future on her, no more life, no more love, no more Kim Myungsoo. “Why you didn’t tell me earlier…when we were still in high school? WHY??”

 

“Naeun-ah…I’m sorry…but we thought it was the best for us for not telling you this. But when you were getting more involved with us, you need to know everything. You need to know why Myungsoo can’t leave me, why Myungsoo is always beside me when we all know that he’s falling in love with you, why Hoya is really mad at Myungsoo when he knew that he loves you Naeun-ah?” Eunji is taking a deep breath as she’s looking at her once again. “It’s all because of the promise we made when we were still junior high schooler and we can’t broke those promise.”

 

Eunji is looking at Naeun once again as she handed her some tissues to wiped her tears away. “Naeun-ah…I’m sorry….I truly am sorry…”

 

“Anieyo…” Naeun is looking at me as she’s flashing a light smile on her face. “It’s me that’s coming to your world right? I’m the one who screwed up everything. You can have a bright future with Myungsoo before I came, Hoya can find a good girl for himself. I’m the one who came and I’m the one who should left…”

 

Naeun is taking out some tissues as she wipes her tears away. “Even though I mean nothing to him, but deep inside me I know that he means everything to me. Kim Myungsoo means everything to me Eunji-yaa….”

 

She’s taking on her bag, as she’s putting it on her shoulder. She’s looking at her for a while, and giving her a wide smile. “I should be going. I’m truly having a good time with you Eunji-yaa…thank you so much for being my friend. Thank you so much…”

 

Naeun is about to leaving when Eunji is calling out her name. She turns her body when she sees Eunji is smiling at her. “Thank you so much Naeun-ah…thank you so much and I’m sorry…”

 

Naeun nods her head as she’s walking outside the café. Even though she said that she was alright with everything. It’s not. Nothing is working out for her. Why she should fall in love with Myungsoo? Why she didn’t fall in love with another man? Like Hoya? Why she should fall in love with the one that his heart already being reserved?

 

Naeun’s eyes are starting to cry again. She felt another tears are rolling down on her cheeks. Her love life didn’t work out really well. She’s always been the one who felt another heartbroken. She’s taking a deep brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter