020

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya is fixing up his clothes as he’s arriving at his office again. Dongwoo is opening the door for him as he’s following him when he’s coming inside the building. Dongwoo is handing him over some files but Hoya is just taking it out and walking straight to the elevator. Dongwoo that doesn’t know anything is just following him from behind.

 

Hoya is coming inside his workplace and taking off his coat. He’s putting the documents on the top of his desk and rubbing his neck lightly. He’s looking at the document first then he’s looking at Dongwoo, “What is it?”

 

“Ah…it’s about the meeting that will be held in Jeju, director Lee…”

 

“When is it?”

 

“Today…director Lee.”

 

Hoya’s eyes are getting wider when he’s hearing the meeting will be held today. He haven’t prepared so many things to this annual meeting and his assistant is just telling him that he’s going to fly to Jeju. “Why don’t you tell me this earlier…”

 

Dongwoo who’s scared that his boss might be burst into anger is waiting for his boss to yell at him. Hoya is exhaling deeply and he’s looking at Dongwoo. “Just get me a cup of coffee and some medicine. I need it now…”

 

Hoya is turning his chair as Dongwoo is getting out from the room. He’s rubbing his forehead and leaning back to the chair. He’s not getting enough sleep last night because the face of someone’s familiar is ruining his mind. He’s already trying to take some medicine that can help him to get some sleep but it doesn’t help him at all.

 

He’s about closing his eyes when his phone is ringing. He’s looking at it and a new message has arrived. He’s looking at it and it was a message from him. He’s been getting in touch with him again as he decided that it’s not a bad thing to fixing something from the past. And his first step is to letting his best friend comes into his life again.

 

From : Kim Myungsoo

Come to Jeju today?

 

Hoya is looking at the message and replying him right away. He’s always knows that his best friend has become a successful young executive as him. Even though they’re not from the same company yet to be more like a rival but it’s always glad to see that his friend becomes successful.

 

“Ah…Director Lee, here is your coffee.”

 

Hoya turns his body again as he sees a cup of coffee placed on the top of his desk. Hoya is drinking his coffee and drinking some medicines as well. “Ah, I forgot, why are you still in here? You’re my assistant now?”

 

“Ah…I’ve been assigned until today. Your assistant will be working today as well, but we will meet her on Jeju director Lee.”

 

“Her? My assistant is a woman?”

 

“Ne…director Lee.”

 

Hoya nods his head and he’s looking at the document. He signed it and handed it over to Dongwoo. “Here, take it. And move my flight earlier, I want go to Jeju now, araso? I will go down in 10 minutes.”

 

Hoya is smiling brightly when he heard that he’s going to Jeju.  Naeun lives in there, it’s a big opportunity that he’s going to meet her in there. Even though it’s just a small chance, but he will try to looking at her.

 

He’s standing up from his seat and he’s putting on his coat again. He’s taking his bag as well and walks to the downstairs where his car waiting for him before he’s taking off to Jeju.

 

A flight to Jeju is not as good as he’s expected. His headache is killing him and all he can do is just sleeping since he need to take some rest before he’s meeting up with some of his and his fat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter