007

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Where are you going?”

Myungsoo is fixing his knit shawl around his neck when Hoya barging in to his room. He smiles to see his best friend comes with two bags of daily needed like foods, ramyeon, beers and others. Hoya put the coffee can on the drawer while the other things he put on the pantry.

Myungsoo turns around and show Hoya his perfect outfit for the outing with Naeun.

“Good isn’t it?”Myungsoo asked him.

Hoya nods his head while his eyes focused on the magazine and munching some snacks on the bed, “Isn’t that outfit a little bit too much for accompany friend to a sightseeing?”

“Ya!”Myungsoo turns his body around to face the mirror, “You know that I do care about my looks the most. People’s first impressions’ based on looks!”

“What is Kim Myungsoo didn’t good at? Oh I remember loyalty.”Hoya closed the magazines and look at him, “Why you have to offer her you’re so-that-called-kindness to take her sightseeing at the Namsan Tower? Why you don’t assign somebody else like Yoon Bomi? Why it have to be you to take her? Don’t you care about Eunji’s feeling, Kim Myungsoo?”

Myungsoo sighed, “Didn’t I tell you that I feel responsible for making her move to Seoul, leaving her old life in Jeju just because of me? Someone that steal her precious first kiss just because flow away by the cozy atmosphere? She’s the very first girl that actually chase after me. I just feel bad toward her, that’s why I should take a good care of her while she living in Seoul.”

Hoya rolls his eyes then lays his body to Myungsoo’s bed.

“Why? What’s wrong?” Myungsoo pokes him playfully, force him to woke up, “She’s not that bad, Hoya~yaa. She’s innocent, pure, honest and sweet. I’m sure she can get closer toward us and also Eunji. You shouldn’t feel burdened like that.”

Hoya blinks his eyes once, then he look at Myungsoo, “It’s not like I don’t like her or sees her as a trouble, but I feel uncomfortable. Please, Myungsoo~ya, do not caused any troubles in the future, eoh? Can’t you see that currently we’re living in peace then when Son Naeun comes, I just feel shaken up a little?”

Myungsoo throws his face away from Hoya’s deadly stare; he hates him the most if he started to control him. But he can do nothing, whatever he tried to stay away from Hoya’s hands, he just can’t. Hoya’s presence on his life is like an essential balancer for him. He never imagine how his life would be if there’s no Hoya around him. At least he’s the important reminder for him.

“Okay.”Myungsoo finaly talks, “I won’t cause any trouble. You can count on me this time.”

He stands up and get is things, the time is already pointed at the number where he and Naeun made the appointment. He will come to pick her since he’s already done, isn’t it would be weird if she’s the one that knocks on his apartment door?

“Eunji…..”Hoya stands up and follows him from behind, “What’s her up to on a weekend like this?”

Myungsoo looks at him then opened the coffee can that Hoya just bought beforehand, “Why? You want to come and visit her?”

Hoya shakes his head, “Anieyo, that’s impossible.”

Myungsoo laughs to have his impulsive reaction, “Ya, what’s wrong with you today, jinjja? Why you suddenly being that denial? I’m just asking, not threatening.”

Hoya scratch his back head and put his silly face, “You’re that’s weird, Myungsoo~ya!”

“She called me last night that she would do the Sunday’s service on the Church.”Myungsoo comes to the apartment entrance, put his shoes on and looks at the watches that wrapped around his slim wrist, “It should be end about 17:00, later night I will visit her wanna come with me?”

“Why should I come with you?”Hoya raised his eyebrows, “Being the third wheels around the lovely bird? Tsk, better stay at home and sleep.”

Myungsoo smirks evilly to his best friend, “Then see you at night.”

Hoya comes out with him, just like a proud mother that sending her son away for the first day at school, but he didn’t even proud at all. He only stood in front of the door and watch he walked toward another room which he believed to be Naeun’s apartment.

He bit his lips then pushed the door until it’s locked, he follows him from behind. He just can’t sit down and thinking about his uneasy feeling about him takes Naeun to an outing. He would definitely okay and not care at all if Myungsoo and Naeun didn’t have any history between them, but this time, his best friend got a short-sweet-memory with her.

What will happens if they carried away by the cozy atmosphere once more? The two of them are totally a fool. One’s for his reckless attitude and shameless player traits that he proud of and one’s for her stupidity-love-at-the-first-sight believe at him. That would be a total mess if no one around them be the one that sober.

“Oh, annyeong haseyooo~~~”

Hoya immediately hides behind the wall when he hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter