025

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what do you want to talk with me Eunji-yaa?" Naeun is looking at Eunji who is staring at her glass blankly.

 

Eunji is take a look at her friend for a moment, before she's leaving out a heavy sighed. "It's about me, Myungsoo, and Hoya...." Eunji is looking at Naeun's eyes for a moment, before she decided to tell her everything from now on. "It's all happening ten years ago....."

 

 

“Eunji-yaa!”

 

Eunji is turning her head when she notices that Myungsoo is walking towards her with a hand full of chocolate. She’s looking at him when he’s already in front of her. He handed her some chocolates that he held before, “This chocolates is for you.”

 

“For me? I don’t want it. Thank you.”

 

Eunji is walking again, until her hand is being stopped by his hand. “Why? I know you liked chocolate really much! Take it pleeaaassseee??”

 

She’s looking at him who’s already giving her a pleading look and taking the chocolate away. “Why are you giving me anyway. You’re dating my sister not me….”

 

He’s smiling at her who’s already leaving him behind. He’s still looking at her until his shoulder is being held by someone. “So…you still got interested on her?”

 

“Yeah…I can get her sister heart so I can get her heart as well, right?”

 

“You’re such a player…”

 

“I know…I know Howon-ah…while we’re still young why would you care about commitment anyway?”

 

He’s laughing really hard and walking towards their class. It’s already been their last year before they’re going to take exams and graduated. Hoya is looking at his friend who’s about to sleep really soon. “Myungsoo-yaa….”

 

“Wae? I really need to take some sleep Howon-ah…leave me alone.”

 

“You know that I love her right? Leave her alone, Myungsoo-yaa…”

 

Myungsoo is looking at his friend for a while and he nods his head. “I know…I only love her sister. Jung Eunhee. I only take a good step so she can let me and her sister to be together…Howon-ah…”

 

“So, when will you stop this lovey-dovey movements?”

 

“Maybe after she’s falling for me hard?”

 

Hoya is slapping his friend’s back, “YAH! Kim Myungsoo!”

 

“Lee Howon! Kim Myungsoo! Be quiet!”

 

Hoya and Myungsoo is looking at each other and grinned together while they kept their head down. Hoya is looking at him and smirking at him, “You’re so dead!”

 

 

******

 

 

Eunhee is looking at her friend who’s already sitting across her desk. Her friend is smiling at her while she’s just busy writing something on her notebook. Eunhee didn’t even bother to look at her friend since she knew that she’s just curious about what she’s doing right now. “I’m writing something to buy since I want to go on a date with Myungsoo this weekend…” Eunhee is looking at her friend for a moment, “In case you’re curious about what I’m doing right now Namjoo-yaa…”

 

Her friend, Namjoo, is smiling at her friend widely. Her friend knows her more than anyone else. “So…you’re still dating that Myungsoo boy? He’s younger than us Eunhee…he’s three years younger than you. He’s on the same age with your sister, why don’t you date another guy in a same age with us? Sunggyu probably?”

 

“Sunggyu? That Kim Sunggyu?” Eunhee is looking at her friend who nods her heads really quickly. “Nope. I prefer those dongsaeng instead Kim Sunggyu.”

 

“You’re his noona! I don’t want to date a guy that is younger than me. I prefer an older guy.” Namjoo is sticking out her tongue at Eunhee, that makes her smiling lightly.

 

“Just keep your words by yourself, I’m not buying it.” Eunhee is starting to write again while Namjoo is taking out her phone and start writing random things on her phone.

 

Namjoo is focusing on her phone until she realizes something. She’s quickly turning her head towards Eunhee, and tap her friend’s shoulder for more than two times. “I forgot to tell you something!”

 

Eunhee is looking at her friend once again, feel annoyed at her friend’s actions that makes her writing becomes a mess. “What is it again Namjoo-yaa??”

 

“Do you know that Hyuna girl? Kim Hyuna?” Namjoo is looking at her friend for a moment until Eunhee nods her heads. “So, this Hyuna had a boyfriend, yeah, her boyfriend is having a same age with your Myungsoo, and I heard it from Sohee, Hyuna’s friend, that her boyfriend saw that your Kim Myungsoo is walking out with another girl, and it wasn’t you.”

 

Eunhee is looking at her friend before she’s rolling her eyes and starting to look at her book again. “Don’t make things up Namjoo-yaa…I know you didn’t like Myungsoo, but please? A lie like this?”

 

“I’m telling you the truth! Don’t you believe me? Your own bestfriend, you know that I can’t lie to you.”

 

“It’s not like I don’t believe in you….but I trust Myungsoo very much. And I don’t think that he can cheated on me, beside we’re already dating more than a year now.”

 

Namjoo is scoffed for a moment before she’s looking at her friend again. “Don’t you know that Kim Myungsoo got a past that he always breaks a girl’s heart? He’s a playboy! It’s always been like that, beside he’s still a junior high school student, what do you expect from him?”

 

“A trust? He loves me only? Look at me only? Care about me only? Miss me—“

 

“Enough enough! I don’t want to hear those again…geez…you’re getting more greasy than before and it’s making me sick!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter