013

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo is throwing himself on the top if his bed all over again. He didn’t have anything to do today since every weekend, he will go with Hoya or do something with Eunji, but today was different. Since the last time he and Hoya got into a fight, they didn’t spoke to each other. No one wants to release their pride, especially Myungsoo.

 

He let out a heavy sighed when he remembers what happened two days ago. He knew that what he did is wrong, but he can’t take it anymore. His own best friend is lying to him. Don’t let him know at the first place that he secretly got a crush over Naeun. Myungsoo is rolling his body all over his bed from left to right, but he still feels something bothering him.

 

“Yah, what are you doing?”

 

Myungsoo is looking at the voice that is suddenly coming out from the person in front of him. He quickly stands up and he’s looking at him. “Yah, Hyung! Don’t you know there’s a sign to knock first before come in?”

 

“Anieyo, and I don’t want to know.”

 

Myungsoo scoffed for a while since he knows everything about his hyung’s habit. He’s always barged inside his room without his permission even though he’s already tell him all over again. “Why are you dressing up like this? Are you going somewhere hyung?”

 

“You didn’t know about this? I’m already got a girlfriend.”

 

“Really? With who?”

 

“Yah, don’t underestimate your hyung’s capable of. I can get any girl that I want. And I already got what I want.”

 

Myungsoo is looking at his hyung from head to toe. Yes indeed they had a same personality but he doesn’t know that his hyung can be so greasy. “Can I come in as well, hyung? I don’t have any plan to do today.”

 

“Aren’t you going out with Hoya? You’re always going out somewhere with him.”

 

“Ani. He’s going somewhere. Can I come in, hyung? Please?” Myungsoo is giving his hyung a pleading look that makes his hyung shivers.

 

“Araso, araso. She’s taking her sister as well. Just change your clothes. I’ll be waiting for you outside.”

 

Myungsoo nods his head, and he quickly changes his clothes into his usual outgoing clothes. Actually he didn’t really interested to know his hyung’s girlfriend, but he prefers to go out instead of staying inside his apartment alone.

 

He’s quickly making a way outside his room to meet his hyung. His hyung is already waiting outside, and he quickly comes outside and locks the door. He’s following his hyung’s step as he’s going to the room next to their apartment. Myungsoo is looking at his hyung in a confused look. “Hyung, aren’t we going somewhere? Why are we going to here?”

 

“Pick up my girlfriend of course.”

 

Myungsoo is still looking at his hyung, he didn’t know that his hyung will have a girlfriend in the same building as him. Myungsoo is walking behind him as he sees that his hyung stops in front of the apartment that he knows really well. Myungsoo’s eyes are getting wider when he sees someone’s coming out from that apartment.

 

“Woohyun oppa! You’re already here? Chorong unnie will be ready in a minute. Come in first.”

 

Myungsoo’s ears is hearing everything that familiar sound talked about. He stood there, do nothing until Woohyun is pulling his arms. “Yah, are you coming or not?”

 

Naeun’s eyes is following to the person that he’s talking with. Naeun is looking at Myungsoo in shock. She didn’t know about it either that her sister is dating Myungsoo’s brother. Naeun is still looking at him, but she didn’t say anything. None both of them are talking to each other. Woohyun is forcingly taking Myungsoo’s hand to following him going inside Naeun’s apartment.

 

Myungsoo is leaving out a heavy sighed as soon as he’s inside Naeun’s apartment. Three of them aren’t talking to each other. Woohyun is busy with his phone while Naeun is just looking down, avoiding Myungsoo’s stare. Chorong is coming to three of them as soon as she finished with everything.

 

“Woohyun-ah, come on.”

 

Woohyun nods his head as soon as he sees Chorong is already standing in front of him. “Can my brother tag a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter