021

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya is looking around the room as he found no one. He’s looking at his clock and one hour to go before the meeting is going to start. He didn’t know why he can fall asleep in a time like this, and he’s glad after taking a little nap his headache is way better than before. Hoya is getting out from the room, and he found out that his clothes were already placed on the top of the coach. He’s looking around once again but he still can’t find anyone in the room.

 

“Naeun?”Hoya is looking around the room, “Naeuniieeeee….”

 

Hoya is giving up since she’s nowhere to be found. He’s leaving out a sighed and sitting down at one of the couch. He’s about to changing up his clothes when his phone is ringing. “Yobseyo?”

 

“…..I can’t do that, I can’t just go back to Seoul….I have a meeting in Jeju right now….I can’t just cancel it right away….Alright I will send someone over there to take care of that.”

 

Hoya is loosening up his tie and taking it off. In such a young age he really needs to concentrate on his father business because his father just passed away. He only 25 years old, and he didn’t know if he can handle all of it when he can’t just trust anyone that easily.  

 

He’s looking at his phone once again, when it’s ringing. “What again now?”

 

“Relax Howon-ah, it’s me. Myungsoo.”

 

Hoya’s eyes are getting wider when he heard that Myungsoo is calling him. “My-Myungsoo, what’s wrong?”

 

“I just arrived in the hotel. Meet me after the meeting eoh? I really want to meet my buddy again.”

 

“Tonight? Why?”

 

“Why? I can’t meet my own buddy? I will come at your room and grab some dinner together, alright?”

 

“Sounds good.”

 

Hoya is about to turning off the call when he heard that Myungsoo is calling out his name. “Why?”

 

“I was calling you before, you picked up the call, but I can’t hear your voice. Well, I’m kinda curious since I thought I was calling the wrong number. Did you remember picking up my call before?”

 

Hoya is thinking for a moment since he never felt that he’s picking up his phone before. “Maybe you called the wrong number. I didn’t receive your call before.”

 

“Oh, really? Well, if it was like that, alright then. See you tonight.”

 

Hoya is ended the call as he’s thinking that who’s picking up his phone before. He didn’t hear anyone is knocking or coming inside the room when he’s sleeping. He’s standing up from his seat as he’s trying to looking around for somebody that might picking up his called before. Hoya is opening the door when he saw Naeun is sitting next to the door.

 

“Naeun…what are you doing in there?”

 

Naeun is turning her head when she heard someone’s calling her name. Naeun is quickly standing up and trying to fixing up her clothes. “Director Lee, are you awake?”

 

“Just call me Hoya when it’s just two of us. I don’t really like it when you called me that.”Hoya is looking at Naeun for a moment, “Come inside. There’s something I want to talk with you.”

 

Naeun nods her head as she’s following him inside the room. Hoya is letting Naeun to sit while he’s coming inside his room again, try to find something. He’s coming back as he’s sitting next to Naeun. “I want you to come to Seoul today.” Hoya is handing her some documents and some maps, while Naeun is looking at his face. “I have two meetings right now, and as you can see I can’t just fly back to Seoul. I need to attend this meeting. I want you to help me and come to that meeting. Just tell them that I’m the one who send you.”

 

“Hoya…I don’t know what to do. I-I just started this morning. I—“

 

“Ask Dongwoo what you need to bring and what you need to do in there, eoh? I will fly back to Seoul tomorrow morning. Just don’t let that company canceled the deal. I will take care of the rest from here.”

 

Naeun is looking at Hoya for a moment, worried what will happen on her tonight. She didn’t know what to do, and she didn’t want to make Hoya’s image bad if she can’t take care of that meeting. Hoya is smiling lightly at Naeun and he pats her head gently. “No need to worry. Just call me right away if there’s something you didn’t know.”

 

Naeun nods her head, and she’s about to standing up when Hoya is holding her wrist for a moment. “Naeun-ah…did you hear my phone ringing when I was sleeping?”

 

Hoya is studying Naeun’s face when he knew that Naeun is the one who’s picking up the call even though she didn’t say anything. He always knows when she’s lie and when she’s not. “Don’t have to answer that. I’m just joking around. You nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter