010

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya and Myungsoo are coming inside Eunji class. It’s already morning and Hoya is just following Myungsoo around since it’s already his routine to go to Eunji class. Myungsoo is smiling cheerfully while Hoya is just putting a gloomy face. “Yah, Lee Howon, what’s wrong with you?”

 

Hoya is scrubbing the back of his head, while he’s looking at Myungsoo. “Ah…it’s nothing.”

 

Myungsoo is looking at Hoya, and he just nods his head. He’s coming inside the class, and he’s smiling widely when he sees Eunji is already sitting in her desk, reading a book.

 

“Eunji-yaa!”

 

Eunji is looking at Myungsoo, and she’s smiling at him as well. She’s taking a look at Hoya, and she nods her head. Hoya is smiling lightly at her as well. While Myungsoo and Eunji are talking to each other, Hoya is looking around the class, but none of them that he knew. It’s not like he didn’t want to talk with other except Myungsoo, but it’s like a habit to just following Myungsoo since they’re still in Junior High School.

 

Hoya is taking a seat beside Eunji’s table, and he’s still looking around the class. Eunji is attending the class with most people are having a good grade, while Hoya and Myungsoo not. Hoya is looking at the door, when he sees that Naeun is coming inside the class. Hoya is taking a little back when he sees that Naeun is putting a grumpy face.

 

Naeun is coming inside the class, while Hoya is still looking at her. Try to say hello to her. Naeun is standing in front of Hoya, and put her bag in front of his face. “Can you move? It’s my desk.”

 

Naeun is looking at Hoya in a cold stares, make Hoya a little taken back. Hoya is quickly standing up from her seat, and move towards Myungsoo. Myungsoo and Eunji are looking at the view that’s happening in front of them. Naeun is looking at three of them, but she didn’t say anything. None of them are talking as well.

 

Naeun is suddenly standing up from her seat, and she’s taking a look at Hoya once again before she left. Hoya is still looking at her until she’s nowhere to be seen. Myungsoo and Eunji are looking at Hoya since they knew that there’s something going on between both of them. Naeun’s cold stares are telling them something.

 

“What’s wrong with Naeun?”Myungsoo is poking Hoya’s shoulder. “Do you know something about it?”

 

Hoya is looking at Myungsoo, and he shakes his head. “I’ve no idea.”

 

“Do you know something Eunji-yaa?” Myungsoo is looking at Eunji, while she’s just shaking her head. “How could I knew, I just met her this morning.”

 

Myungsoo nods his head, and he’s talking with each other again. Hoya is still feeling a little dumbfounded when he saw what Naeun did to her. That cold stare are telling hime everything that she’s angry with him, not just annoy, but she’s surely mad at him. Hoya is taking a deep breath, “Is it because the date I set up before?”

 

Hoya is still thinking about what’s wrong with Naeun, until suddenly the bell ring, he needs to go to his class. Hoya is looking at Myungsoo, and he’s quickly pulling him away from Eunji. Myungsoo is talking with him all the way to their class, but none of them caught his attention. What’s on his mind is just he needs to talk with Naeun really soon.

 

Hoya is quickly walking outside the class, when the break time is starting. Myungsoo is looking at Hoya, and he’s following him outside. “Yah, what’s wrong with you?”

 

“I need to find Naeun…”Hoya is quickly taking a big step, and Myungsoo is following him from behind.

 

“Why? What do you want to talk with Naeun? Is it because what’s happening on Eunji class?”Myungsoo is grabbing Hoya’s shoulder, try to make him stop. “Talk to me first.”

 

“Can you just leave first? I need to find Naeun.”

 

“Talk to me first. What’s happening between both of you?”

 

Hoya is clenching his fists tight, since he can’t find Naeun really soon, because Myungsoo keeps bugging him. “Nothing’s wrong with us. Just leave me. Go find Eunji, eoh? I’ll catch up with you guys later.”

 

Hoya is quickly making a way to the canteen, while Myungsoo is calling his name from behind. Hoya is making a way through the crowd, when he sees that Naeun is standing in front one of the store that’s selling various juices. He’s smiling lightly, and walking towards her. Naeun didn’t notice Hoya’s presence, until Hoya is standing beside her.

 

“Naeun-ah…”

 

Naeun is looking at Hoya, and she’s quickly throwing her face away from him. Hoya is looking at her with disbelief. There’s no one that ever done that to him, not even Myungsoo. Hoya is taking a deep breath, and he’s calling Naeun name once again. “Naeun-ah…I need to talk with you.”

 

Naeun i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter