011

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where is Hoya going to? Is he going to look for Naeun?”

 

Myungsoo is looking at Eunji as he puts his bag on top of the table. He’s smiling at her lightly, who’s watching his gesture. He shakes his head lightly, and he’s sitting at the chair in front of him. “I don’t know. He didn’t say anything about it. Maybe he has something to do with Naeun.”

 

Eunji is looking at Myungsoo. She’s watching all the facial expression that made by him, and she knows for sure that he curious about what’s going on between them. She can read his expression like when she’s reading a book. Eunji is coming closer to Myungsoo, and sits across him. “You’re curious about them, aren’t you?”

 

Myungsoo is looking at Eunji for a while, and he’s smiling lightly. “I’m the reason that Naeun is coming to Seoul, and I can’t let Hoya to do something on her…that’s all.”

 

Eunji nods her head lightly, and she decided to take a walk around the chore room. Everything that she heard before make sure that Myungsoo is actually cares about her even though he didn’t say it out loud. She’s taking a deep breath, as she reads one of the books that she took from the chore room, while Myungsoo is remaining silent.

 

“Why are we waiting in here anyway?”

 

“We’re going to wait for Hoya in here.”

 

Eunji is looking at Myungsoo, as he answering her question with a really short sentence. “Are we going out again today? Where are we going?”

 

“It’s not us, but it’s only me and Hoya that are going to go out today. I’m going to send you home first before I left.”

 

Eunji nods her head, and she’s smiling lightly. How she loves his little action towards her. He always like this, sends her home after the school is over even though he needs to go out with Hoya. Eunji is putting the book that she took back to the shelf. She’s walking to him, and she took a seat in front of him while Myungsoo is still looking down.

 

“What’s wrong with you?”

 

Eunji is caressing Myungsoo’s hand lightly, as he’s looking at her, and he shakes his head. “Nothing’s wrong with me, Eunji-yaa….”

 

“Then why are you like this? You can tell me what’s wrong with you. I’m a good listener.”

 

“Nothing’s wrong….”Myungsoo is lifting his head, and he’s smiling at her. “I’m just worried about Naeun.”

 

Eunji is looking at him, and she felt that her heart hurt. She’s quickly touched her chest. She never felt like this before. She’s always getting used to it due the fact that Myungsoo is familiar among the girls. He’s always like that since they were still on junior high school, but this time is different. For the first time she scared that Myungsoo is going to leave her.

 

Myungsoo is looking at Eunji, and he held her hand. “Is there something wrong Eunji-yaa?”

 

Eunji didn’t answer his question as she made a way closer to him. Eunji is placing her lips on Myungsoo’s. Myungsoo is a little bit taken back since Eunji never did that to him before. Eunji is the one that always tell him, nothing’s more except holding hands. He realized from his own daydreaming as he took his own lips from Eunji. He’s holding Eunji’s shoulder and he’s looking at Eunji’s eyes. “Why are you doing that?”

 

Eunji didn’t answer his question as she made a way and kiss Myungsoo once more. Myungsoo didn’t know what to do except to kiss her back. He pulls out from Eunji’s as he heard a voice from the outside. He looks around but he found no one. Eunji is looking at him, and her cheek is already blushing.

 

“You’re not going to leave me, are you?”

 

Myungsoo is a little taken back as he heard that’s coming out from . He puts his hand on the top of her head. “I’m not going to leave you, don’t you remember that? I’m already promised this to you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter