019

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 years later….

 

He’s looking around the airport. Try to find someone that his company sent to pick him up. He’s exhale, try to get the fresh air from the country he’s missing the most. Seven years has been passed and he never goes back to Korea. He’s staying in Japan, and trying to do everything that he can in there. Passing the college by four years and he gets the job where people are craving to get into his position.

 

He’s looking around again, when he saw someone’s holding a paper with his name on it. He’s walking to the person, and bowing at him lightly. The person is bowing at him as well, and greeting him warmly. “Ah, ohayo gozaimasu, watashiwa Dongwoo desu.”

 

Hoya is smiling lightly when he heard the person is talking using Japanese. Maybe his company forgot to tell him that he’s a Korean, not Japanese. “Ohayo gozaimasu. But, Dongwoo-ssi, I’m Korean people, you don’t have to speak with me using Japanese. Nice to meet you, Dongwoo-ssi.”

 

The person named Dongwoo is looking at him then he nods his head. “Ah, Mr.Lee, I’m here to tell you what you need and also what your worked while you’re in here. All the files in here…” Dongwoo is giving him the files that he’s been holding to, and handed it over to Hoya. “Everything is in here? All my work from Japan has been transferred in here as well?”

 

Dongwoo nods his head, while both of them are walking to car park and quickly get inside the car when they reached there. Dongwoo is quickly driving the car while Hoya is sitting at the back. “Dongwoo-ssi, are you my assistant in here?”

 

“I’m not your assistant Mr.Lee, I used to be someone else, but since you don’t have your assistant yet, I was being assigned to pick you up first.”

 

Hoya nods his head, while his eyes are focusing on the files. He’s reading through it, and sometimes he made a note on there as well. In such a young age, Hoya is well known as a successful businessman that takes over his father company. The project that he’s doing is always make into big, and his company is well known as number one company in Korea and also Japan.

 

“Mr.Lee, we’re already here.”

 

Hoya is quickly getting off from the car and get inside the building of his company while his eyes are still focusing on the paper. Dongwoo is following him from behind while his hand is holding Hoya’s bag. Hoya is being greeted with the rest of the employee, and he nods his head. He’s getting inside the elevator followed by Dongwoo to his workplace.

 

He’s sitting at the chair, and signing the paper that he’s being holding into. Hoya is hand it over to Dongwoo, while Dongwoo is taking it from him. “I already signed it. Told the manager to process everything, and tell me what happen next. And I want a full report about this project.”

 

“Alright Mr.Lee.”Dongwoo is about to leaving the room, when he turns his body again. “Ah…Mr.Lee, about your assistant, we’re doing the recruitment today. Maybe you want to watch or even choose by your own?”

 

Hoya is looking at Dongwoo, and he’s taking off his shades for a while. He’s thinking for a while, the he nods his head. “Where is it?”

 

“It’s on 7th floor Mr.Lee, let me take you there.”

 

Hoya is putting on his shades again, and walking outside the room. He’s walking to the elevator and go straight to the place that Dongwoo said before. He’s looking from outside and he can sees a lot of people are standing inside the room. Hoya is looking around a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter