Epilogue

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He’s walking around the beach as he keeps staring at the sea in front of him. A year has been passed since the last accident happening in front of him. He’s taking a deep breath as he can feel a fresh air around him. He’s staring at the front, as a light smile is curving in his face.

 

“Naeun-ah…how are you doing up there? A year has been passed since the last time I see your smile. You must be very happy in there right? My life was totally changed since the day you left us. I’m always working to make me forget that you’re already left me, Naeun-ah…”

 

Tears are rolling down from his face when he’s staring blankly on it. He quickly wipes his tears away when he notices that someone’s walking closer to him. He looks on him and he quickly smiles at him as both of them are looking at the sea.

 

“It’s been a year since she left us, right Myungsoo-yaa?”

 

He nods his head as he’s flashing a light smile. “Time does flies, Howon-ah. I still can remember that it was seems like happening yesterday.”

 

“Well…how have you been? How’s the therapist going on?”

 

“I’m already feeling so much better. I already can move on and well…as you said back then, yeah, I’m sick. I got traumatic since Eunhee’s accident but…yeah…everything’s going well now.”

 

“Even Eunji?” Hoya is looking at his friend for a moment, “How’s she doing?”

 

“She’s doing fine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter