016

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three months have passed after their last double date. And that means it’s already their college enrollment coming soon. Naeun is walking around at her classroom, and she’s taking out something from her bag. Eunji that’s already watching her from a far, can’t hold her curious anymore as she’s coming closer to her.

 

“Naeun-ah, what are you doing?”

 

Naeun is looking at Eunji, and she nods her head. “Ah, Eunji-ya. I was preparing my notes since I need to prepare for college enrollment and also our last exam before we graduate.”

 

“College? Which university?”

 

“I don’t know about that. I haven’t think about that. Maybe an university that doesn’t have a highest grade, well, I don’t think I can pass that.”

 

Eunji nods her head, as she’s looking at Naeun that’s busy writing and studying at her notes. Eunji is sitting in front of Naeun, and puts her head on her palm. “Well, how have you been with Hoya?”

 

“Hoya?” Naeun is looking at Eunji, and she’s smiling lightly. “There’s nothing wrong between me and Hoya. It’s just working out properly.”

 

“Is Hoya going to the same university as you?”

 

“I never thought about that. But, it seems that Hoya—“

 

“Are you talking about me?”

 

Naeun’s words is being cut as she sees Hoya is standing beside her. Naeun is looking at Hoya, and smiling lightly. “Anieyo. We’re just talking about college, and Eunji asked about your college.”

 

“College?”Hoya is pulling a seat and sitting next to Naeun. “I never thought about college. I even don’t think that I will continue my study.”

 

“Why? You need to study more, and go on. You need to continue your study, in fact your grades are good Lee Howon.”

 

Hoya is smiling at Naeun, and he nods his head. He pats her head gently. “Well, is today we’re going to catch a movie? You promised me that you’re going to have a movie with me since last month Son Naeun.”

 

Eunji is looking at both of them, and she’s smiling widely. “It seems like you never fight to each other. Both of you’re so cute.” Eunji is looking at Hoya, “Where is Myungsoo? He’s not with you?”

 

“Myungsoo-ya? I don’t know. He’s always missing whenever it was a break time.”

 

Eunji and Naeun nods their head at the same time. Eunji is walking back to her desk, while Hoya and Naeun are still talking to each other. Most people are looking at them in awe. It seems like both of them are already becoming a favorite couple in school, a new girl can stole an ice prince.

 

Hoya is waiting at the front gate when the school is already over. Hoya is looking around, try to find Naeun in a lot of student that’s walking out from the school. Hoya is leaning his body to the wall, since he knows that Naeun will find him. Hoya is waiting for about 15 minutes until Naeun is coming to him.

 

Both of them are walking side by side to the nearest cinema. They didn’t waste their time to go and catch a movie. “That movie is awesome!” Naeun is cheering loudly when they’re already outside the cinema. “It was worth to watch it, Hoya-ya!”

 

“I’m glad that you like the movie. I thought that you’ll be boring if you watched a movie like that one.”

 

Naeun shakes her head, and she’s looking at him. “I thought so. But it’s always worth to try.”

 

Hoya nods his head, “Well, let’s go and have some dinner first before I take you home.” Hoya is walking to the nearest café that they can find. Hoya is ordering some foods for both of them since Naeun didn’t know what to choose from the menu.

 

Naeun is taking a slip of her drink as Hoya is looking at Naeun. “Naeun-ah….it’s been past three months since we’re trying to become a couple. Are you happy when you’re with me?”

 

“Eh?”Naeun blinks her eyes for many times since she was shocked that Hoya is asking her this question. She already forgets that her relationship is just a trial, a try to make her forget about Myungsoo. “Of course! Of course…I’m happy!”

 

Hoya is smiling at her, and he’s drinking his drink for a moment before he’s looking at Naeun again. “Are you already forgetting Myungsoo?”

 

“I…I—“

 

The waitress is coming to them as she’s taking their orders to them. Naeun is quickly eating her food, don’t even bother to look at Hoya. Hoya is looking at his food, and taking some bite as well. “I…I’m actually happy wheneve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter