015

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where is Hoya?”

 

Myungsoo who’s about to smiling at Naeun is losing his mood and put on a grumpy face. Naeun is still standing at her door, don’t bother to letting him inside her apartment. “Is that what you say to someone who’s coming to your apartment? Can you just say hello first or something like that?”

 

“I’m just asking where Hoya is, is that something wrong?”Naeun is looking at Myungsoo, who’s standing in front her door. She’s trying really hard for not blushing when she sees Myungsoo in his everyday clothes. She really loves it whenever he’s not in his uniform even though he’s still handsome in any clothes.

 

“Don’t you remember your boyfriend address? He’s closer to Eunji, while I’m closer to your apartment. In fact we’re on the same building and same floor. That’s why I’m picking you up.”

 

Naeun nods her head after hearing everything that Myungsoo said to her. “Wait here. I’m going to get my bag first.”

 

“You didn’t let me in?”

 

“Anieyo. Wait in here.”Naeun storms inside her apartment and taking her bag, while Myungsoo is waiting for her outside. He still can’t believe that Naeun can be that cold towards him but really nice whenever she’s with Hoya. Myungsoo scoffed for a while, and waits for Naeun to grabs her bag.

 

Naeun is already outside at her apartment and locks the door. Naeun is looking at Myungsoo,“Come on. We don’t want to let them waiting for us.”

 

Myungsoo nods his head lightly and walking behind Naeun. Their journey to the Everland is not that good. Naeun is trying to change the topic all the time whenever he’s trying to ask her about why she’s acting cold towards him but not when he’s in front of Hoya. They’re at the bus, side by side, but no one dare to speak at each other.

 

They’re arriving at the Everland and quickly get off from the bus. They’re trying to look for Eunji and Hoya, and they’re seeing that they’re standing near the ticket box. Naeun is quickly walking towards them while Myungsoo is following her from behind. “I’m sorry for letting you guys waiting for us.”

 

Eunji is smiling widely at her, and wraps her hands on Naeun’s arms. “It’s alright Naeun-ah. We just got here too. Well, come on. We don’t want to waste our time by standing here all the time right?”

 

Naeun nods her head, and quickly following Eunji by going inside. Eunji is dragging Naeun to go here and there, trying everything that she wants to ride on. Hoya and Myungsoo are just following them since they didn’t know what to do except following them. Eunji is about to dragging Naeun again, when Naeun’s hand is being caught by Hoya.

 

Naeun is looking at Hoya for a while, “What happen Hoya-ya?”

 

“Can I borrow Naeun for a moment? Don’t you said before that it was a double date? I want to ride something with Naeun as well, Eunji-yaa…”

 

Eunji is looking at Hoya for a moment then she nods her head. She’s smiling widely at them. “I forgot that we’re here for trying a double date. I’m sorry for dragging Naeun all the way here.”

 

Myungsoo is looking at them, and his eyes are focusing on Hoya and Naeun. He felt another uncomfortable feeling again inside him. It’s not like he didn’t like it, but whenever seeing Hoya and Naeun together, he felt that his chest is pumping hard like it’s going to make him having a hard breath.

 

Myungsoo is coming cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter