003

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omma, Omma, where are you?”

Naeun is running around her house the next day, try to find her mother. She’s looking around from the dining room, until the living room, but her mother is nowhere to be found. Naeun left out a heavy sighed, she’s going outside, and she goes to the garden behind her house. She’s looking around, and found out that her mother was there. She’s quickly running to her mother, and standing beside her. “Omma! I’ve been looking for you.”

Her mother is turning her head, and looking at Naeun. “Wae? Why are you looking for me Naeun-ah?”

“Where is Chorong Unnie?”

“Chorong? She left out early this morning, she said that she had something to do. Wae?”

Naeun nods her head, and she’s looking at her mother. “Omma, there’s something I need to talk with you.”

Her mother is looking at Naeun, and smiles lightly. “Why are you so formal right now? It’s not like you…”

“Omma, I’m serious right now…”Naeun pouted her cheeks, while her mother chuckles when she see her daughter like that.

“Araso, araso, what is it Naeun-ah?”

“Omma…can I live with Chorong Unnie in Seoul?”

Her mother is looking at Naeun, surprised with just Naeun said before. “Eoh? What are you talking about?  Why so suddenly you want to move with your sister to Seoul? Don’t you say that you’re really like to live here in Jeju?”

Naeun is looking at her mother, and give her mother a pleading eye. “Omma, I really want to live in Seoul with Chorong unnie, please let me go there Omma, please Omma…”

“Then tell me the reason why? How about your school? You’re going to move your school as well?”

“Omma, please, just let me do this thing, eoh? Let me move to Seoul with Chorong unnie, my school and everything about staying there, it’s Chorong unnie that will take care of it. I just need your permission Omma, please Omma…”

Her mother is looking at Naeun, and she shakes her head. “Don’t be such a fool Naeun-ah, it takes more than just money. It takes more than that, and I can’t let you move to Seoul.”

“Omma, waeyo? Please Omma…”

“Just let her go Omma, I’ll take a good care of my little sister. Don’t you want her to be happy?”

Naeun is looking at her sister that is coming towards her and their mom. Chorong is holding some documents, and she handed it to her mother. “Everything, I already take care of it. If you let Naeun move to Seoul with me, I’ll pay for her living cost. All you need to do is just letting her go with me Omma…”

Her mother is looking through the documents, and she’s looking at Chorong. “You already prepared everything? You already move her school as well??”

Chorong nods her head, and smiles at her mother. “You don’t want your daughter to stop studying right? So, Omma, please let Naeun to go with me.”

Naeun is looking at Chorong, and smiles widely at her. “Unnie…”

Chorong smiles at Naeun, and she’s turning her head to see her mother again. “So, Omma, what do you th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter