008

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo is looking at the backside of Hoya and Naeun. Since Hoya is coming along to interrupt his and Naeun plan, he didn’t have an interested anymore. Myungsoo is looking around the Namsan Tower. It’s been a long time since he came to here. He didn’t find something interesting around here except the lock love that everyone have been talking about.

Myungsoo is looking at Hoya and Naeun again, and when he sees it, Naeun and Hoya are talking with each other, both of them are laughing and Naeun is smiling widely while her eyes are locking into Hoya. Hoya is smiling as well, while he’s doing some kind of moves that makes Naeun can’t stop smiling.

Myungsoo is looking at them and he feels that he’s been abandoned with two of them. How can they are talking with each other while they knew that he was here since before. Myungsoo is standing silent beside them, and his eyes are looking around the Seoul to make he feels entertained a little bit.

“Yah, Myungsoo-yaa!”Hoya pats the back of Myungsoo shoulder, try to call his name. Myungsoo is turning his head for a little, and he turns his face again.

“Done talking with Naeun?”

Hoya is looking at him, and suddenly smiling widely. “Yes, we’re talking a lot. She’s really nice not like what I thought before.”

Hoya is standing beside Myungsoo while he’s looking at the opposite view of Myungsoo. Myungsoo smirks a little, then nods his head. “Well, where is she?”

“She’s going to buy a lock love. She said that she wants to try to do that.”

Myungsoo’s eyes are getting wider as soon as he heard about a love lock. No one do that except they’re a lover, Hoya and Naeun can’t be a couple, can they? Hoya is looking at Myungsoo then he shakes his head. “Don’t get me wrong. She bought it for three of us, not only both of us.”

Myungsoo feels relieved and nods his head. He feels glad that Naeun didn’t buy it just for both of them. Hoya is looking at the sudden changes of Myungsoo’s face, and he pats his friend’s shoulder lightly. “You don’t have to worry, it’s not like I’m going to date her anyway.”

“You’re not going to do that, are you?”

Hoya shakes his head. “I don’t know, let’s see later…” Hoya stops his words as soon as he sees that Naeun is coming towards both of them. Hoya is smiling at her, while Myungsoo is still looking at Hoya, try to figure out what’s the meaning about that. Hoya is taking the love lock from Naeun and start writing on it.

Naeun is looking at Myungsoo and gives him the love lock. Myungsoo takes it from Naeun and nods his head. “Thank you.”

“Is there something bothering you?”Naeun is looking at him for awhile while her hands are writing something on the back of the lock.

Myungsoo is looking at Naeun, and then he scoffed for a little. “It’s nothing.”

“Then why are you standing in here all by yourself? Why you didn’t join me and Hoya?”Naeun is looking at Myungsoo after she’s done writing on her love lock.

“I don’t want—“

“I’m done!!”Hoya is running to them as soon as he finished with his love lock. Myungsoo is looking at Hoya, and then he takes a deep breath. How can his best friend become this annoying? Myungsoo scoffed a little, and continue writing on his love lock. Hoya grinned as he saw that his best friend feel annoyed for what he had done.

Naeun is looking at both of them, she just smiled lightly. Feel curious actually since she wants to know what Myungsoo is going to talk to her before Hoya came and interrupted them. Hoya is looking at Naeun, and smiling lightly. “Have you done Naeun-ah?”

“You have dropped your formality?”Myungsoo is looking at both of them as soon as he heard their conversation. His jaw dropped as he heard both of them dropped the formality between them.

Hoya nods his head, and he’s smiling to him. “Yes, we decided to drop the formality between us. Is that wrong Myungsoo-yaa?”

“That fast?”

Hoya nods his head again. He really doesn’t know what makes Myungsoo feels annoyed to him. He knew that he’s been interrupted both of them, but it’s for Myungsoo own sake. “Yes.” Hoya is answering with a slightly answer, and it makes Myungsoo feels more annoyed than before.

Naeun is looking at them, and she’s taking a deep breath since she knew that the atmosphere between them is no longer good. “Can we put our love lock now?”

Hoya and Myungsoo nods their head, and three of them are walking side by side, try to find a perfect place to put their lock. Naeun is looking around since it was already full with other love locks. Naeun is reading one by one when she found that it’s quite romantic. Two love birds are making a promise with a love lock. Naeun is smiling by her own thought until Myungsoo is coming to her.

“It’s cool, isn’t it?”

Naeun is looking at him, and she’s smiling widely. “Yeah, it’s the first time I see this with my own eyes. I never seen it before, and we can’t find about this in any place except here.”

Myungsoo nods his head, and he’s smiling at her. “It’s my first time doing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter