001

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Naeun, please take this to table four!”

Naeun is looking at her mother that is calling her from the back. Naeun is running through the shop and taking the plates. She’s going to the table four and giving it to the costumer that is waiting for their food. “I’m sorry for taking it too long! Enjoy your food.”

Naeun bows at them lightly, and walks away from their table. She’s walking to her mom that is sitting at the cashier table. “Omma, the shop is going out pretty well.”

Naeun’s mom is smiling at her, and she’s touching her hand. “Ne, thank you so much for helping your mom and took your vacation days, the shop is getting crowded since this month is a vacation month, and many people come here.”

Naeun looks at her mom, and places a hand on her shoulder. “It’s alright Omma, I’ll take care of it, eoh? Omma just sits in here.”

Naeun smiles and looks around the shop, she found out that there’s someone that comes inside the shop. Naeun greets him warmly as soon as he sat at one of the empty table. “Anyeonghaseyo, welcome to our shop. Is there something that I can help with?”

The boy is looking at Naeun, and smiles widely at her. “What’s the best food in this shop?”

Naeun is looking through the face of the boy. His face, his eyes, his mouth is taking Naeun’s eyes. Everything is suiting him perfectly, like there isn’t something wrong on his face. “He’s so handsome…”

The boy is waving his hand in front of Naeun. “Excuse me, are you there?”

Naeun gasped and looks at him again. “Ne, I’m so-sorry. What are you going to order?”

The boy is looking at Naeun, and smiling at her. “Actually, I didn’t bring any money since I left my pocket with my friend, so I can’t order anything…”

“Eoh? What do you mean?”

“I’m here to asking for your help. Can you help me, please? I’m on a vacation with my friend but he left me alone and I can’t figure out a way back to my hotel since I didn’t know this place. Can you help me please?”

Naeun is looking at the person that is sitting in front of him. He’s giving her pleading eyes, hope that Naeun will agree and help him to figure out a way back home. Naeun is looking at him, and she’s turning her head to look at her mother. “What should I do? What should I do?”

“Wait a minutes, let me ask my mom first since no one is ruining this shop.”

The boy is nodding his head, while Naeun is walking to her mom. “Omma, there’s a boy that asking my help to showing a way back to his hotel since he’s a tourist here. Can I help him Omma?”

“A boy? Which one?”

Naeun is pointing at a boy that’s talking to her before. Her mother is smiling at Naeun, and nods her head. “Of course you can. It will show him that people in here is really nice.”

Naeun is smiling wid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter