D-Day (1)

Love Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's meet"



Baekhyun read the note, he wasn't reading wrong, the other guy really asked him that, it's not he didn't wanted to meet but he was just nervous, he knew the guy very well yet he didn't know him. He was aware of his own feelings and also had a slight idea about the other guy too, he didn't know about the other but was sure about his feelings for his letter mate.

Baekhyun likes him.







Chanyeol was sitting in the Music room, playing guitar, playing any random chords just thinking, and gazing out. Chanyeol was very nervous, he asked the other to meet, he didn't know how the other will reply to him but he wished to meet the other. He was sure about his feelings, he liked the other guy and wanted to see him, he didn't know how the other felt as he was always open about his admiration towards the other guy but the other wasn't, he always took it as a joke and that always made Chanyeol think if his crush is just onesided.

"Yeol?" Jongin shouted near Chanyeol's ear, scaring him and alomst making him fall from his chair.

"Yah! What happened?" Chanyeol asked with an shocked and scared face.

"I called you so many times, why are you spacing out?"

"Oh, Nothing. Just nervous about the Musicana I guess?" Chanyeol said with nervous smile.

"Oh, Actually me too." Jongin smiled at his friend as he took his seat beside him.

"Yeol,"

"Yeah?"

"We are going to rock it. The day of our Musicana would be a very lucky day."

"I hope so too, Jongii." Chanyeol said as he thought about their Musicana and also a certain someone.














"Um, Okay. When and Where should we meet?"



Chanyeol read the letter and just couldn't stop smiling and his excitement as he shouted Yes! in the silent Library making every single creature present there look at him.

He mouthed sorry and bowed 90 degrees to the Librarian and took out his pen to write.




"On the day of Musicana, after all the performances, at the backstage corridor."



Baekhyun was nervous yet happy till he completed reading the note, he was smiling but something was there, he could quite point out, he was going to meet the guy tomorrow.
Baekhyun left the library after putting the replied note in the book and smiling.


"I'll wait for you"

















It was the D-Day, Chanyeol was early to come to the college for their last practice for the Musicana.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter